first for based captain Rico

Soon

Best Girl

Endgame

Reiner is so handsome.

Eren, I...

Endgame right here, brothers.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Why would anyone say that he did something wrong?

Endgame right here, brothers

Never ever. EJ endgame soon.

Grim Reminder for Pedofag soon.

Hansamu~

Good taste.

I love Armilia.

>Y-Y-Yes?....

Kek

Say something nice to Annie please.

WE

She stinks

REMOVE ANNIE remove annie you are worst shifter. you are the annie idiot you are the annie smell. return to paradis. to our paradis cousins you may come our marley. you may live in the crystal_.ahahahaha ,wall we will never forgeve you. Smelly welly FUck but fuck asshole annie stink wall sqhipere shqipare..annie genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead annie..ahahahahahWALL WE WILLGET YOU!! do not forget titan war . eldia we kill the king , eldia_ return to your precious wall_.hahahahaha idiot annie and bert smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE ANNIE FROMTHE PREMISES. you will get caught. CT+ackerman+historia+cho=kill annie_you will curse of ymir/ tupac alive in marley, tupac making album of marley . fast rap tupac marley. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac_ you are ppoor stink annie_ you live in a frat house hahahaha, you live in a crystal

tupac alive numbr one #1 in marley _.fuck the paradis ,..FUCKk ashol annie no good i spit_ in the mouth eye of ur crystal and friends. 2pac aliv and real strong ackerman kill all the annie farm aminal with rap magic now we marley rule .ape of the zoo presidant zeke fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and annie was born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our FT we will crush u lik a skull of pig. mikasa greates shingeki

I can't think of anything

I chuckled.

This is the only shitpost I will ever accept.

Die manletwhale.

Kill me yourself you fucking pussy.

Needs the Eclipse in the background.

I don't want to get aids filty bitch.

I hope we get some chapters about Mikasa.
I really want to believe that she has more going on for her than "EREEEN"

>You'll get aids from killing someone

What a retard kek.

Me too, I hope she's changed over the timeskip.

I am so upset about my feelings for and thoughts about Bertholdt. I never asked for this. I never asked to find this sweaty creeper adorable. First I was terrified of his unassailability within the narrative. Then my headcanon became progressively wretched. Paranoid, miserable, passive aggressive, eerie, pathetic, vigilant, awkward, deadly, infantile, self-loathing colossal infant with hipster sensibilities, a predilection for cardigans, bizarre child fantasies, and a penchant for claustrophobia-inducing staring who writes bad poetry about Annie’s eyes and how bad Eren is for her in his moleskine notebooks, seldom has anything go right for him, is desperate to return home, and has a series of awful adolescent boy relationships with the likes of Dazz, Jean, and Armin.

But the more wretched we make him the more endeared to him I become. I can’t anymore. I legitimately find this kid endearing. I am angry. So angry. This has never happened to me before.

Be wary of Bertholdt. He is very sneaky for a tall, perpetually sweaty kid. One day you fear him, the other you delight in making up farcical headcanon about him, and then they stack and he’s there, in your heart, getting shipped with the likes of Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Reiner, and even Annie unironically. All up in your hexaclusterfuck, actually forging significant relationships that are awful but significant nonetheless. Wretched and farcical and pathetic and terrifying and…adorable. He has become all those things and more…even though I still delight in seeing him miserable.

Don’t make the same mistakes I did. This is not a game.

I hope they don't torture you too much before having someone eating you.

I want him yo be my sugar daddy

This genuinely startled me.

Still smells slightly better than Hongo.

>EAfags have reached such a level of delusion that they now think their ship which is forced everywhere is an unpopular ship that would upset the fandom when infact it's what most of the fandom wants.
Just fucking end it lads.

This delights me in so many ways. He is the perfect MAN and husband.

Never forget.

is he a bottom or a top?

You're the only Erwinfag I like

Why their uniforms have garterbelts again?

>Implying Ereri isn't forced everywhere
Hajime also doesn't seem to like EA from the sounds of it.

Never forget.

Bert's one and only alpha moment.

EA is forced pretty hard Eren is shipped with practically everyone with the exceptions of like bert,ymir and Connie/Sasha

At least half of these are from homo doujin

Mostly top but sometimes there's something quite glorious about having a big, domineering man on the bottom.

You're so sweet!

PA-KRAK

>>Tfw i realized i was ketih all along

Someone very kindly made it for me. I know a lot of the Erwin art is fujo art but that degenerate side can be easily discarded and the art can be placed in the realm of truth. With Erwin as the straight male he is.

By fans or Hajime? Normies force EL and EM down everyones throats, /SNK/ General tends to force EH down everyones throats, and Hajime forces EL down everyones throats with all the fujobait shit.

>infact it's what most of the fandom wants
Fandom isn't just Sup Forums

>With Erwin as the straight male he is.
Fucking delusions all over the show.

Don't worry user, at least some tranny will have a crush on you when you're older

Of course Erwin is a straight male. There's nothing to deny that he is.

I believe that Levi is straight too. It's just fujos can't comprehend the idea of men being friends and comrades with each other.

Being able to recognise that he was into Levi isn't hard its signposted everywhere

Go away.

Okay.

He clearly was not into Levi. They were friends.

He was canonically in love with a woman, nothing hints at his relationship with manlet being romantic. It's just signposted for fujobux.

who's babysitting Eren Jr

>Fucking delusions all over the show.
>straight confirmed in manga
>straight confirmed in character CD
>straight confirmed in smartpass

I shiggy diggy

Erwin thread, disgusting

Digits confirm

*plock*

this really is the only place with EAfags. Honestly this general is the last place with some good discussion. Reddit is filled with too much cringy shitposting and Tumblr's SNK community got destroyed by YHfags who went full autist mode.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Mikasa, obviously.

>He was into Levi
>Didn't even tell him the truth
>Had no problem with throwing his life away
>Deceived Levi so he could use his Ackerstrenght
>Considered him as important as Hanji and Mike

Literally nothing.

Some people are so mean about him.

Historia loves Ymir not Eren sorry.
For real though why do you Erenfags ship him with any girl who has even the slightest interaction with him?

>Honestly this general is the last place with some good discussion.
>Reddit is filled with too much cringy shitposting

*Honeymoon, thread is shit but since I'm being nice

>Erenfags
Historiafag, actually. I prefer her with him over Ymir, even though I recognize Ymir's integral to Historia's development as a character.

10/10

Because they don't want him to end up with Mikasa.

>" I luv being with aunty Mika, she's tha bes!"

Listen this place is shit as well but at least you can laugh at the autists, unlike reddit.

Marley army is fucking pathetic, they sent 4 shifter to get the coordinate but failed and lost 2 of them, when grisha, a fucking civiian with one of the weakest titans actually got it.

I don't mind either or. Why does it have to be a choice between the two?

I honestly don't understand Erenfags. He's such a bland character.
>something happens
>cringyrage moment
>gets fucked up
>about to lose the fight
>*inner monologue* "I guess I'm just useless. I guess I'm not the chosen one after all... why did it have to be me "
>asspulls his way to a victory at the last second

Wow! What an intricate and profound character!

Isayama obviously couldn't confirm it in the manga because of publishers not wanting it, but whatever enjoy misunderstand his character. Fucking homophones.

Speedreader, probably an Armonfag or a fujo too

You could reduce any character in the series to a few points in greentext, doesn't make them any less of a character in reality.

Where's your proof that Erwin is gay?

That's what happens when you send kids.

>with one of the weakest titans actually got it.
What's the attack titan do anyways? Is it something more concrete than "NEVER GIVING UP" ?
It has to be, considering that Eren won against both Annie and Reiner, who were more experienced and supposedly stronger titans.

Most characters have quirks that set them apart from the rest of the group. Eren is just the trite average joe moralfag protagonist that's meant to be a self insert for normies.

Reiner is shit at fighting with his titan.

Eren just had an insane ratio of experience to competence. It's cliche, but he learns real fast. Though he does get something of a pass in that it seems like the Attack Titan just heals faster than others in general and is pretty fucking strong too. Not to mention, yes, freedom autism.

Of course.

Endgame

This is a comfy YH thread now

Everywhere. How close they get to eachother and how they always hold eachothers gaze and how much they trust and rely on eachother. And you've seen the heart on levis cheek. When they look at eachother its like they're intimate in a way that transcends the physical.

At least make him resembles his mom in some parts even if it make him more faggot-ish