Unpopular Opinions Thread

I think Boku no Hero Academia is as shitty as Shounen goes and doesn't deserve a general on Sup Forums, but its drawings and animation are pretty fine though.

so we should post other faggot anime like Knights and Magic with trap protagonists instead? Or how about another all-girl SoL. How manly is that?

haha got 'em

>manly
Where did that even come from? No one mentioned manliness.

I think Boku No Hero Academia is one of the best mangas in a long time and, although it's not really original, it's better than the shonens it took inspiration in.

Dragonball is overrated trash for nostalgiafags.

Dragon Ball GT is a better anime than Dragon Ball Super.

Only spics, niggers and Sup Forums would tell you otherwise.

This is literally Naruto
>Dekuto has super power that he can't control
>Bakusuke will become a villain

Can people stop making threads complaining about bullshit and just whine in the general?

>Boku No Hero Academia is one of the best mangas in a long time
>mangas
Why are you talking about something you know nothing about? Fuck off.

boku no hero is not only the best shounen right know, but easily among top100 anime ever made in history

Dera is a good and fun character

Baccano wasn't as good as people say.

>I don't like [popular thing]

Agreed, posting more good characters.

dera no baka!

Click for the real thread.

Stop shilling your shitty threads.

t. OP with shit thread

What the fuck are you even doing? Anyone who wants your thread can use the catalog, you faggot.

I enjoy it alot. I hope season 3 doesn't take forever.

Can you faggots pick a hero thread so I don't have to wait three hours for discussion to get going?

Seriously you whine about generals but then go make 50 New threads so special baby can get his to be the one

Kill yourselves please

>Dekuto has super power that he can't control
But he can. Full Cowl.
>Bakusuke will become a villain
But he didn't and he despised the idea.

Cool opinion, OP. Excuse me while I disregard it and quietly enjoy a fun series with cool characters instead of nitpicking it like a fucking faggot.

>"Just turn off your brain, bro"
My condolences.

t. BnHAfag

Uh that's not really and unpopular opinion on Sup Forums

Actually it is. MHA just became popular so now we're condition to hate it. Same thing happened with OPM.

>implying
Dude, it's an anime. You want something on a deeper level? Read some books. This isn't the media where you'll consistently find thought provoking series.

One Piece is terrible

Except OPM is actually good.

>"i'm both a condescending and a pretentious faggot"
Sorry, sweetie.

>Except OPM is actually good.
Yeah sure

>Original
It's basically Inferior version of Naruto and is coming from a guy who dropped naruto after that exam arc

Sup Forums likes it.

Aoi Yuuki is overrated af. Her only good role was Tanya. She sounds so plain in everything else

Well how can you possibly act like you know what you're talking about?

MKII:
>i don't like [popular thing] because [it's popular] so i am forced to see it if i don't want to be left out

Because nothing says manly like kids with super powers, waifu circlejerking and edgy meme children, amirite bros??

Using fucking strawman doesn't make your argument right.