Otoyomegatari

Would you date a cute Steppe waifu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jceY9w86I6A
qaraqalpaq.com/book.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you will never make Pariya blush so hard she passes out

I am STILL angry about the Mr. Smith story line.

Get ready for Russians soon.

Mr. Smith and Tarasu will get married eventually once he returns and he'll take her back to London and they'll have happy half-kids running around

Not sure if they have a concept of dating. IIRC it's strangers -> marriage without the possibility of divorce.

How can she be so fucking perfect lads? If there were more waifus like her the world would be a better place.

>i want a subervient woman who has no free will and obeys me no matter what after she was married off with no choice of her own

Fuck off islamfag

>The average Western male

Is it too late for us?

>muslim
>no divorce

It's called death

They are called nu-males.
What's best boy doing with Karkur? Weren't they on bad terms? Also:
>Adult male blushing because a 13 years old boy and a 20 yo old woman act like a couple of teenagers in love.
Moe,

Amir is objectively best girl, but just look at those eyebrows on pic related. Really erects my penis
>you will never marry a cute steppe waifu and live the comfy villager life
Should I just move to Central Asia anons? I'm ethnic Russian so will they accept me or will they hate me because of the whole communism thing?

>not dating a qt russian girl living a simple life in siberia

Central Asia isn't that fun for most people user. The good part is that you'll stick out a lot since those places in general don't get a lot of tourism. Of course it also depends which country you visit.

Which country is the least third world? I know Turkmenistan is a North Korea-tier dictatorship so that's completely out of the question. Tbqh I just wanna learn a bit more about a region I'm totally ignorant about

>Should I just move to Central Asia anons?

You realize Uzbekistan (setting of the story) is as modern as any other former Soviet block state, right?

The steppe peoples don't exist anymore. They live in normal houses and work in factories.

To extend: This is how people Karluk and Pariya's age live there now.

youtube.com/watch?v=jceY9w86I6A

I do realise that, although it would be neat if somewhere there was still a steppe society living the way their ancestors did a hundred years ago, like a living time capsule
I believe Mongolian people live more of less a nomadic life even today but I could be wrong (except the city folk naturally)

Why is Pariya so perfect?

>tfw she's gangbanged by hairy old men behind his back every day

Silly NTR user. This is a Otoyomegatari thread, your baiting won't work here.

>baiting
Just being historically aware.

W-will Smith ever get his cute Steppe waifu widow?

Unironically kill yourself.

Why do these women hide their hair? It seems so fucking backwards

My cousin went to Kazakhstan and ended up marrying a girl there. She's extremely cute and sweet.

They have a kid now, who is also adorable.

My cousin is an east Texas redneck.

Live your dreams, folks.

To hide their beauty and show it only to their husbands, unlike the degenerate western flith which will present her pussy within 15 minutes of flirting and drinking at a club.

I'm Korean so I think I have a good chance too. I want a Steppe waifu and I'm going on a Silk Road tour

Yeah, it's sort of endearing because it's beautiful culturally and has a very sweet meaning to it and intimacy.

It's considered a modesty thing. Like how in pre-1960's America it was considered uncouth to have a skirt that ended above your knees. There's no logical explanation for it. A skirt that ends an inch above your knees isn't going to show anything obscene, but it was the cultural norm of the time.

In certain parts of America people still expect men to take their hats off when they enter a building. It's a tradition that carries on (to a limited extent, admittedly) simply for the sake of tradition.

>Yeah, it's sort of endearing because it's beautiful culturally and has a very sweet meaning to it and intimacy.

Pariya let her hair down in public, ergo she sucks hairy cock all day everyday.

Pariya is pure and will be a great mother!

Muslims can divorce you know. Some people with their mail order brides even contract the marriage's expiration dates.

>hairy old men
>not big horse cock

I get it user, you even speedread NTR doujins you even missed the main course: Bestiality

>Uzbekistan is as modern as any other former Soviet block state

Dude, Estonia and Uzbekistan are literally worlds apart. Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan took a turn for the worse after USSR collapsed. Big cities are kind of ok, but everything around them is Africa tier, poverty is rampant and literacy is down in a depressing way. Kazakhstan is doing somewhat better, Turkmenistan is pretty rich due to oil/gas exports but is also a hilariously fucked up dictatorship and the second most isolated country in the world after Best Korea.

prepare for her to get SLAV'D

Just keep your women away from white women and they will turn out fine, white women are fucking cancer to femalekind.

As always, no one cares about Tajikistan
>what's Tajikistan?
Exactly

Did someone forget Kyrgyzstan?

Russia does

Here's a map

Nah, this user mentioned Kyrgyzstan

Shit, I meant the other one. The one married to a little boy that couldn't break her hymen if he tried.

How many of these girls are sporting one of pic related so they don't get stoned?

I would love to have a pure steppe waifu

>infidelity with a horse

I love Otoyomegatari very much, but this thread is too Sup Forums for me.

I hate it. There isn't a single badass male character. Just dykes, spergs, and cuckbait. At least Emma had the Indian, the old guy, and the bodyguard guy.

Sounds like the prefect woman.

Veiling yourself is perfectly sensible if you live in a desert or dry steppe; even men do that. The problem came when retarded Arabs started applying this custom on everything female regardless of the geographical location because muh Mohammed and muh purity.

>Sup Forums
>hates women
>hates islam for hating women
You're both a bunch of cucks who can't tame wild pussy, but it's kinda funny how you are on the same wavelength without realizing.

I would unironically marry this woman.

>implying that's why

Can we discuss resources for learning more about the region in this thread? I've found this about the Karakalpaks, for instance
qaraqalpaq.com/book.html

>Genderbent Dart

Tell me more

Forgot pic

I want to fuck the clothes.

Not the girls?

>>>reddit

she is incredibly strong, skilled, and caring

stop assuming everything fits into a political agenda

I get that it's said obnoxiously, but bodily autonomy is an important concept to have. Why would you argue against that?

>0AH59OK.png
You mean where you got that image? Get out.

>Veiling yourself is perfectly sensible if you live in a desert or dry steppe;

Literally what?

Most desert people including Arabs go half to nearly naked before the dumbass jew prophet named Muhammad want to one up the jews and show that all his Muslims are more holier than the holiest of jews by dressing everyone up as jewish rabbi, which is the beginning of that specific clothing style for the Muslims.

You can see this obviously by simply looking at the clothing style and fashion of Persians, Egyptians and Nubians during Ancient Times since they are ancestors of the current Arabs and desert Muslims of the Middle East.

>making this thread without a new chapter

you know it was a thing in Europe too, right?

Kazakstan

Pre-Islamic Persians were wearing long robes and elaborate headresses, while Sumerians had characteristics heavy skirts and robes. You're right about the Ancient Egyptians, but most of them also lived near the water on the Nile river banks. They weren't "desert people" at all.

>read russian board
>muslim user from former soviet central Asia
>it's kinda like that there but nothing like that
>no qt steppe wifu reeeeeee

Goddamn I love how the japanese get really into all foreign cultures. I even found an hour long documentary about my grandpas old home town which is in bumfuck nowhere in northern sweden and has about 300 people living there, like what are the odds?