White ethnostate is impossible in the 21st century...

White ethnostate is impossible in the 21st century. It's promised-land delusion and doesn't take worldwide demographic concerns or political reality into consideration. The idea does not help our situation as white people, it makes our problems worse. There is no government capable of doing the things that white nationalists propose, and worse yet it would require an enormous authoritarian government which is the opposite of what Sup Forums generally wants. Serious discussion of white ethnostate fuels Hegelian dialectic by propping up an impotent white-supremacist boogieman for demographically advantaged leftists to rally against. With or without ethnostate whites are still a global minority and must protect the white genome. End discussion of white ethnostate and focus on more achievable outcomes.

inb4 I'm a kike/nigger

>doesn't take worldwide demographic concerns or political reality into consideration

are you fucking retarded or something?

The idea of a "White-only" country was only conceived of as a direct result of demographic change.

>enormous authoritarian government which is the opposite of what Sup Forums generally wants.

kek...

>With or without ethnostate whites are still a global minority and must protect the white genome.

what makes you think that an ethnostate isn't a great idea for protecting White genes.

>inb4 I'm a kike/nigger
too late nigger

>a "White-only" country
where would this country be and what other governments of 21c Earth would be pleased with its existence? EU would not allow a member state to do this and it can't happen in US

Never lose faith.

>Jewish ethnostate is impossible in the 20th century. It's promised-land delusion and doesn't take worldwide demographic concerns or political reality into consideration. The idea does not help our situation as Jewish people, it makes our problems worse. There is no government capable of doing the things that Zionists propose, and worse yet it would require an enormous authoritarian government which is the opposite of what Sup Forums generally wants. Serious discussion of Zionism fuels Hegelian dialectic by propping up an impotent Jewish-supremacist boogieman for demographically advantaged Gentiles to rally against. With or without Israel Jews are still a global minority and must protect the Jewish genome. End discussion of Zionism and focus on more achievable outcomes.

I never had faith because it's a preposterous proposal.

Yes, white ethnostate is Israel-tier promised land delusion. Do we want white people to be shoah'd on the same scale of Jews for the rest of foreseeable history?

it will never happen because most whites, especially women, don't want to be part of it. As long as whites are have any non-white friends/family it can't happen without coercion.

and if coercion is how the state is formed it will never be healthy and peaceful. It will be a police state/white breeding ground.

Just rename Illinois to Wakanda, hello black ethnostate.

White Nationalism is a tried a proven political system. All Western governments prior to the mid 20th century were effectively White Nationalist regimes.

It's this civic nationalist, multicultural bullshit that's doomed to failure.

>the existence of Israel was inconceivable a hundred years ago except in the minds of the most fervent zionists
>GUYS GUYS... ETHNOSTATE IS IMPOSSIBLE

Surely you see the parallel. Don't be purposely obtuse.
>white breeding ground

Better than a white killing ground.

The state by it's nature is a coercive institution, it is born of coercion and is maintained by coercion. This not a problem unique to White Nationalism..

Basically this. The character of the white race is such that a white ethnostate is not possible. People who are aware and intelligent enough to see the problems that white nationalists see are in the minority as a function of the general intelligence of humans in general.

Multiculti is going to fail but the world will die with a whimper. Whites won't rise like some cohesive phoenix from the ashes of the 21st century, the damage is done and the survivors of the coming fallout will not give a rat's ass about ethnic purity as they will have much bigger fish to fry

I agree wth you insofar as America is concerned, your country has become diverse to an extent that reversing back to a completely white state would be impossible without massive violence, ethnic cleansing and/or balkanisation which I don't think anybody really wants. You can still look out for the interests of white people in your country, and fight against the demographic shift without necessarily having to get rid of all non whites. In Europe however I think that ethnonationalist movements have more legitimacy. A mass deportation of third world immigrants back to their counties of ethnic origin may be the only solution to the problems we face.

So you're just posting a request to end a discourse without opting for an alternative?

People naturally care about race, it takes years of conditioning to make them pretend they don't care.

The natural default position for White people, is White nationalism, and it's only because of the stigma placed on it by the previously highly controlled cultural institutions that it's not the norm.

"you cant do it because X doesnt like it"

you think I give a fuck?

You'll care when the hated brownskinned hordes have a gun pointed at your head

>focus on more achievable outcomes
like what?

>YOU CAN'T WIN!
>so let's discuss different ways of losing, fellow whites

I want to keep niggers away from me
>no you can't do that

are you fucking dumb?

When the day of the rope comes we're gonna lynch everyone that thinks they can tell us how to dance.

Fine. Bred out of existence. This universe belongs to the dark evil one

BS

The solution is known. Stop typing and theorizing and do something.

northwestfront.org

There's been a lot of (((civnat))) and alt lite shills here bashing the ethno state as of late. I wonder what happening is about to go down?

holy fucking digits batman!
checked.

Never say never faggot

Doesnt mean we cant try