HOW?!

How'd she get those pants on? How da fuck did dat centaur bitch get those pants on?!

or ask her

I don't think you understand the point of that board

glad to see I'm not the only person bothered by this

One leg at a time, of course. After all, she's only human.

>centaur bitch
Rude. Off to the gulag with you!

Interesting

You're not. You're totally not.

Naruhodo

Is Goatku a les?

I hate having to post this for the millionth time.

Post the morning after.

Read the fucking comic

Oh my goodness.

The centaur makes me want to puke.

Post best Antartican

That's because you have no taste

One leg at a time

What I want to know is how these things work.

They put the swimsuit between their legs and then tie it, we can see the ribbons on the side.

What isn't there to understand?

I'll never understand the inclusion of horse girls in anime that are intended to be cute or sexy. It's so disgusting to think of trying to fuck an animal that literally defecates on the streets like a mentally retarded freak and has to swat its tail to keep flies from entering its anus and laying eggs to hatch into maggots in its undefecated poop before it drops the next load. I just skip their scenes and go straight to the squid girls and whale girls.

I can't believe they censored the mermaid tits

that's the indian Centaurs, Hime and her family poo in the loo

Well she's not a horse, for one thing
That's racism.

I know. They're just animals. It's like how National Geographic can show black Africans' tits and gorillas' tits.

She belongs to a race that routinely takes shits while walking along on the sidewalk or trail. Animals are only good for one thing, enslaving them for the benefit of humans.

>the tube from the rider's mouth to the centaur's ear

I love the small details in this show. I don't know why they would tie the centaurs' arms behind their backs, though. Nor what the deal is with the ball gags.

Why are you so eurocentric dude
Centaurs in glorious Nippon are a proud race of warriors and nobles. Show some cultural understanding you closeminded jerk.

this anatomy bothers me a lot

monmusu did it a lot better. the tail is a tail, the fins are like legs, therefore, she has hips. this is very important.

to be fair the mermaids wore tops in the manga chapter too.
In a later chapter when no non-mermaids were around they went topless.
Also, they consider covering their tits more erotic than nudity

Yes, Mero is way better than the merpeople in this show. Stupid weird thigh gap thing.

I think the better question is if trousers are a pair because there are two legs, what should she call her trousers?

So they can't talk or fight back, probably.

Centaurs are from Greek mythology.

pls

that unscientific remark probably counts as a hatecrime

They probably just call them trousers, or some trousers or a set of trousers

Horse clothing.

This shit has to be more than 50%, right?

>Satyr are the closest to "human"
>not angels

Activated almonds

They are not, they may look similar similar but it's a terrible way to judge how close two animals (or plants, or anything) are.

moepants
Just look how cute and goofy they look in the op.

OP asking dumb ass questions like that but no one is ever saying anything about how this show is some 1984 shit

They only have 4 limbs they are the closest to human

Angles are still degenerate with 6 fucking limbs

Satyr wins baby, they are more evolved

People who say this haven't read 1984.

Dare I say Mr steppy is the best girl?

They are mammals. In Monmusu where is even her vagina? How can she produce children? Or is she laying eggs?

Leave, nigger.

She lays eggs and then you nut on them. Trust me.

fish cloaca

Yeah this is a retarded bait thread it makes me sad to post in it

that's your question? the more pressing one is why the fuck would the front part of a centaur need fucking pants?

I want to mofu mofu Hime's himes

the front legs are still legs

Something to tuck the shirt into. Some schools have respectable uniform code standards.

Tell me, how possible is it that chapter 0 will end up as a BD special extra? I want to see that shit animated.

We have Sue, Akira, the mountain mermaid, and Satan. Unless I'm forgetting someone, these are the hybrids. What would other combos look like? Like a Centaur/Mermaid, or a Demon/Angel, or even Mermaid/Angel(or Demon)? Or even worse, what would a Frog/Antarctican look like?

What's the explanation for batwings?

Probably the same as how there's Goats, Unicorns, and similar horned folks; batwings are probably an offshoot of angels.

Hime is part angel, since one of her ancestors was kidnapped and raped by a ginger angel from europe. It's been watered down over the generations but that's how she got the unusual hair color for her race.

Don't imps have them?

It's actually a very interesting world. Anyone looking to get into this based on a horsepussy fetish is probably going to leave unsatisfied, but basically they live in a reality where humans evolved from hexapod amphibians instead of quadruped amphibians like we did, resulting in their version of humanity having a third set of limbs. Where our human subsets are mostly superficial (skincolour), theirs have far more differences than just cosmetic.

Their main subsets are Angels, Imps, Hornfolk, Long-earfolk, Satyrs, Centaurs and Merpeople, and there is another race entirely in the Antarcticans, which the snake character is a member of.

In their world, Humanity began with three sets of limbs. In some subsets the third pair of limbs became wings, angel wings in one subset and demon wings in the other. In another they became the front set of horse legs, while in the others they evolved away and were lost.

Did things get weird already?

>bitch
mare

get your vocabular right.

Centuars are shit, do you know how easily horses die in a variety of different ways?

A donkey or mule centaur would be better, being smaller and more robust

I don't understand, why do they have holes in their limb like that? Is it purely for out-of-universe reader fetish reasons?

You're comparing animals to human beings here, my friend. Reported to the thought-police.
Off to the re-education camp with you.

The tail is made from the lower legs merging at the knee. Above the knee they're still two legs.

This series got worse and worse as they kept forcing more girls into the MC's house.

it is there so the 6 limbs are more notorious
otherwise it would look like the tail is just one

It's an evolutionary adaptation to the merman's small penis size. By using their "thighs", the female is able to clamp the penis during copulation and facilitate the intimate hold even in extreme currents.

makes sex and toilet related activities easier

>draws a vagina there
>doesn't draw vaginas in the first chapter

Come on man.

What shitty merpeople.

More alpha species of Mers have genitals like Dolphins, the most randy of all sea creatures.
That means the males have long prehensile dicks that in non-sexual circumstances can be used as an additional limb, while the grip of the females vagina is so strong it would rip your foreskin off.

So you can fuck them in their gills?

Because that's their fetish.

Ball gags would sound very mild for Centaurs though aren't horses used to things on there mouths.

Rate my wife.

pico/10

6/10 needs more fluff and feminine qualities.

Horses have gigantic moths, compared to people. Which centaurs are. Off to the Cultural Championship Center with you.

What's the cultural championship user? Is it something good desu.

When is the plot going to really get into that the setting is a fascist hellhole with a thin sugary coating along with the war between aliens and the reptile-people that control the world from behind the scenes running inhuman experiments?

This manga is sounding very different to what I thought.
>aliens
>control the world
>experiments

There's literally a death sentence for littering or potentially for "Hate Crime", with the problem being that Hate Crime can be a vast number of things including describing Hate Crime or trying to warn someone else from committing a Hate Crime.

The secret police people have been alluding to exist to make you disappear if you disrupt the public order.

Jesus christ that sounds strict as fuck. More strict than the MonMusu world. Is that the people who were looking at sensei in ep 1? And littering can cause a death sentence? That's extreme as fuck.

>draws a vagina there
>pubic hair
>vagina
You have to be at least 18 y.o. to post here.

And that's what "they" want to do IRL, only with hate crime being "things we don't like".

So they can give death sentence to people who could be joking or they see and have a grudge on?

MonMusu world is kind of retarded, like how the police weren't allowed to hurt a bunch of (p)ork terrorists with AK's that had taken hostages just because they weren't human.
Also how did humans become such a dominant force in the world if they evolved alongside all those superhuman beastpeople?

Its sort of the same problem with the Pokemon setting.

>MonMusu world
what do you mean by that?
monster musume or monmusu quest?

>Also how did humans become such a dominant force in the world if they evolved alongside all those superhuman beastpeople?
guns

Guns haven't existed for most of human history user.

Also there's monster people that are ghosts 'n sheet.

Monster Musume, its nowhere near as strict as this.
I guess they usually have MON? Is there anymore branches of that team they use or just Smith-san and her team? They just need to consider hiring monster police members to deal with them.

Humans have a good combination of smarts, endurance, numbers, adaptability and dexterity. Name me a monmusu, and in most cases they'd lack at least one, usually two of these qualities.