Rance replaces the protagonist in the last anime you watched. How do things change?

Rance replaces the protagonist in the last anime you watched. How do things change?

i'm still alone

I'm watching a Junjou Romantica right now.
He'll be a menimist

RE:Creators.

He gives everyone the dick. And Setsuna an heroed for a different reason.

>princess principal

ends up conquering both sides and fucking all the spies, but no one knows that he's the ruler of it all.

>Irresponsible Captain Taylor

plays about the same but he fucks the girls and kills, the admirals and the enemy advisors

Everyone is NTR'd

>Maid Dragon
He fucks the dragons. Except Kanna, who ends up meeting a terrible fate at the hands of evil young boys, spurring Rance to go on a murder spree.

>Yearly rewatch of NGE.
You tell me.

threesome with Kobayashi and Touru but you have to do a bunch of convoluted side quests

Sakamoto desu ga.
Nothing changes.

sort of a step down really

>Rance
>Ballroom E Youkoso
So much rape. Also, really bad dancing.

Were you inspired to watch the original because of the new series? Tylor has some Rance-ian traits, doesn't he?

Fooly Cooly. Guess he'd fuck literally every girl in the show. HOT.

so nothing changes

>Centaur no Nayami

ALL THE HATECRIMES!

But it'd be explicit.

Saving the school is now the least of their concerns.

>Kaiji

how the fuck would that work

Rance kills all the money launderers and rapes their daughters, then takes over the city.

>Grimoire of Zero
That depends, if he replaces Zero it would be too much a sasuga party... And he would probably team up with 13 to kill everyone.

Is he joking or does he really think that?

maybe itd finally be interesting

Rance hates killing or harming women.

Post the one where he says he PREFERS consensual sex over rape.

Tenshi no 3p, sounds good to me

>5'6 manlet.

Atrocitus rips his fucking heart out.

>symphogear AXZ

I'm not sure who gets raped.

Rance fucks Narlethotep

>S E K K O U B O Y S
Would probably complain about the fact that statues are acting too manly.
Have no idea what OP is even referring to though, so probably shouldnt even be contributing to this thread in the first place

I think she'll be fine with this

>Anime

>Koi to uso

Show changes format to a 2 episode OVA

>made in abyss
everyone suffers rance finds it funny

>Higurashi

Man, the money i'd pay to watch that.
90% of those crazy bitches just needed some hard magical dicking.

Rance would truly be the savior of that fucked up little village.

Mahoujin Guruguru.
I guess Kukuri would just fill in the roll of Sill and things wouldn't be much different from the original Rance series.

>Non Non Biyori
Oh No. OH NOOOOOO!

now that every game represented on this chart is translated there is no excuse to keep on posting this fanfiction.

New Game isn't yuri anymore.

Where's a Renge war picture when you need one.

>Rance in Manyuu Hiken-Chou
oh my...

Huh? Nothing change.

Ojamajo Doremi.

I guess instead of Doremi's friends becoming witches Sill does instead. I suppose eventually he'll have his way with every single witch in the witch world too.

Konosuba???? It would be like watching another fucking Rance episode from the OVA. Nothing changes at all. Lol

New series? Indulge please, I'm a fan of the original but I haven't heard of any new series involving Ole Capt. Taylor

Put this blindfold on and I'll give you a delicious banana.
GAHAHA

>Fate Apocrypha
Whichever side he's on wins, because of his good luck roll. Nothing changes in the battles much. He's already Servant-level in terms of feats. Probably spends more time trying to fuck other female Masters and Servants than fighting for real.

Rance makes the good side he's on win. Rance inevitably destroys the bad side he's on. He always ends up on the good side of things.

He replaces Sieg and fucks Jeanne, ignoring the trap.

He also fucks off with the Grail but instead of keeping it safe he uses it for a wish to fuck more bitches

>Daily Lives of High School Boys
FUCK

Here's the real question, would Rance actually fuck the girls in that show, or would they kick his shit in?

already better written then fucking F/A

>Black Lagoon

He inevitably tries to tangle with extremely competent and cold-blooded women who don't job and have no tolerance whatsoever for his usual obnoxious BS, gets his ass third worlded and his body shipped off for dismemberment and surreptitious disposal.

GOOD END!

RIP his dick then. No man can survive the Aho.

Rance has dodged laser beams and his dick actually parried a sword blade with no damage, so I'm not sure that's going to be possible.

He would make that series less boring. I don't understand how he could make the series more boring than it already is at times.

He'd probably kill himself if he ever looked at Fukumoto's women and knew he'd have to deal with that shit.

>isekai shokudou
Rance only accepting female customers and charge the food he serves with their body
Oh he also kill any male customers who accidentally his shop and rob his belongings

Not Sup Forums, but
>Hellblaze
Any idea

>Made in Abyss
A slaughterfest from the word "go"

And he can freely move between layers because he's a monster.

>Sakura Quest

He already conquered Japan during the Warring States Era so his name alone would bring people to Manoyama.

kek

did you get to the bumfuck parts yet

It's a meta joke. Rance is a rapist.

I'd pay money to watch this

>Bleach
he'll be fucking girls in his highschool while Aizen vaporizes Soul Society

>18if
Rance still gets a comatose harem, just not as willingly.

>Glitter Force

Rance is surrounded by pre-teen girls. He is even less enthused about this than you imagine.

Later on, he bows out to go he fuck Queen Euphoria for eternity. She is, strangely, cool with this. No one minds because his gimmick was getting old by then.

It's actually what he thinks. Just 'treasured' is taken literally to mean 'taken and kept as treasure'

>Inferno Cop
I don't even

Rance would ask Ringo for help connecting to the internet.

>monogatari
Well. He would bone everyone. Which isn't really different from Ararargi.

>Urusei Yatsura
Literally more successful Ataru.

>Rance replaces the protagonist in the last anime you watched. How do things change?
Prison School. So... he's either very fucked or very lucky, not sure which.

Aren't all the girls in Nichibros under 18?
Rance is a gentleman who stays away from minors.

Ringo is 18.

Uh, no.

Rance's age limit is 15 years old not 18, he isn't American.

Loser gets dicked.

>yearly rewatch of NGE in july
Are you me? It's the best time to rewatch it.

>Jigouko Shoujo

he's the one sending them to hell...then fucks them

Can't believe this image hasn't been posted yet... And only change is lots of actual sex.

Oh fuck I want to watch this

>Saki
Well, at least Saki herself isn't defiled

What I meant is, that she's gonna be replaced, so he can't rape her.

>Princess Principal
Either he fuck his way through all the ennemy spies and becomes the shadow ruler of both countries. Or he fuck up on day 1 and trigger a world war where he fuck, rape and slaughter his way to the top and reunite both countries.

>Konosuba with an even more scummy Scumzuma.
I need crossover game, right now.

I'd be pretty interested in this actually.
I remember one scene in Sengoku where Rance is playing Shogi or something with Nobunaga. He lost of course, but he at least has enough patience to learn a skill game.
What kind of non lesbian magic can he use? How badly will he take losses? Will his S tier luck get him out of trouble? How fast will Nodoka lose her hymen?
Lots of interesting questions.

>How badly will he take losses?

He'd flip the table in frustration and rape the girls.

>Usagi Drop
Nothing changes.

>>isekai shokudou
More like isekai soapland / brothel.

>Asobi Ni Iku Yo!

Rance is going to have a lot of fun.

>Space Dandy
now that would be something

>Eromanga Sensei

At least best girl will get the dick.

> He still doesn't fuck retards
hehe

I want to see a short story of this.

>that image
>Rance in that powerstance

How does Rance fit in Bahamut: Virgin Soul?