Symphogear

Is this the most ridiculous thing Symphogear's ever done?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/c0ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They look so cool together though.

Most ridiculous? Maybe. But not the stupidest thing they've done, DMJii maintains that crown.

Post Cagliostro.

Man I wish I were cool like Tsubsa

Sword is only good for bullying.

It wasn't that silly. GX finale still has it beat with and sword drill.

If by ridiculous you mean totally amazing, then yes.

Maria is a big gay crybaby

The difference is that's the finale and this is Episode 3.

Can't fucking wait to see what else AXZ will pull out if this is what we get already.

Asymmetrical docking is the best.

Absolutely not, which says more about symphogear than it does about trinity resonance in particular.

This season so far we've had Biki go TTGL, DMJii Airlines, and Biki-Catapult-Blade-Rocket, along with lots of fisting, sword spinning, and zenbu daka.

What can we expect from episode 4?

Thanks for reminding me that this happened. We are blessed to be living in an age of Symphogear.

No, this was streamable.com/c0ic

I want to DESS a Kirika.

Why is Kirika such a miracle?

>Tsubasa putting her years of vehicle crashing practice to good use

Dess girls are always the best

>K2 is now only the third highest mountain in the world.
My sides

Ai Kayano girls are also always the best, so Ai Kayano dess girls are double best.

How can the FIS girls even compete

Nothing beats this in terms of impracticality.

I loved the fucking space invader noises it made as it moved

>Not downloading the fixed subs

>Not just watching the raws

This. they removed
>muh heavenrend
too.

top kek

So what's your dream Symphogear episode? Here's mine:
Tsubasa gets a booty call from Maria to meet her at the concert arena. She gets there, turns out it was St. Germain and the concert organizers using a voice modifier. All of the (((BI))) is there too. They've stolen all of her bikes and they tell her she has to follow all their instructions and whatever happens to her she has to act like she enjoys it. If she doesn't, they will break all of her bikes and get their concerts canceled.

So the next day, Tsubasa walks into a room wearing diapers and a pacifier, acting like a retarded baby. All of the BI s are there and they give her the hardest, most brutal gangrape in history. As instructed, Tsubasa acts like she completely enjoys it and asks for more. Then in walks that guy Dr. Ver from season 2-3. Turns out he survived and joined the BI for revenge. He's been eating a special protein-only diet for weeks just for this. He pulls down his pants and partially defecates the longest, thickest, hardest log ever, and proceeds to use it to give Tsubasa the most furious ass-to-ass action ever recorded. Tsubasa can't hold her tears anymore, but pretends they're from pleasure. It's finally over.

Then StG reveals the room they're in is actually see through from the outside, and they're in the concert arena. All of the audience has been watching Tsubasa get gangbanged and enjoy it, and it's been broadcasted worldwide. They finally kick her out of the premises, and break all of her bikess anyway.

Later, Tsubasa runs into Maria, who tells her she didn't know she was such a straight CIS scum. Her lolis walk in and proceed to have passionate sex with her in front of Tsubasa, and after they finish, pee all over Tsubasa, much to Maria's delight.

After the ending credits, Tsubasa is wandering off on a road in the middle of nowhere. A speeding car runs her over and breaks her spine, but it's non lethal. She is left laying there in extreme pain for days, and finally dies of hunger.

I don't really know how should I respond to this

>not editing the subs yourself and making it perfect

>So what's your dream Symphogear episode?

The end of S3 has them fighting god, a la the last episode of the Asura's Wrath DLC, where they make a giant fucking planet sized mech with their gears and fly through space blowing planets and stars being thrown at them by God until hibiki punches God in the face so hard he dies.

Not this again. This is still just as stupid now as it was two years ago user.

Hey fags I've been out of the anime loop for a while, Is there a new season of this shit airing?

It will keep airing until Nana can't sing anymore faggot.

What kind of degenerate trash comes up with this shit?

Perfection.

Did you forget the time Fine threw a chain into outer space and pulled the moon out of the sky?

Guess we'll have another 30 seasons of Symphogear then.

I want to be Hibiki's boyfriend

Fuck yeah. Symphogear is my favourite shitty show of all time

What do they fix besides that and ?

>wow
>not DESS

Yukarin cameo

Do we have a RULES OF NATURE edit for EP3 yet? I know we have one for EP1&2.

Will the gears get defeated at the end of the season?
Seems reasonable since they announced two seasons together

I'm almost certain AXZ will end on a cliffhanger of some kind.

I really like the way that the Illuminati are testing the Symphogear capabilities. and Tiki is the cutest Autoscorer

How do they say Illuminati in Japanese? I'm pretty sure they aren't just badly pronouncing that word.

I think it's pretty funny hearing them say that aztec name.

It's nahuatl, being transliterated to english, then being spoken by a japanese person.

They literally translate it as light association 光明結社(koumyou kessha)

>DMJii grow older and separate
Maybe pic related is just a business trip though

We need Ryoko back. Without her this entire bunch is incompetent and couldn't even recognize Photosphere was actually a globe. And current main scientist can't even read the cooking recipe from Ver's memory card.

Did somebody say cooking?

ANIME GIRL WHEN?

nice encode

Looks like there's a lot of noise on the picture.

>now regressed to just saying DESS repeatedly
Why are they making Kirika completely retarded now? She used to be able to string a coherent sentence before this season.

She's the best girl.

Probably some big reveal with this Adam faggot
Or the alchemists get blown the fuck out by the Custodians

What if Adam is actually Dr. Ver

Let's punch Chris in the face

Let's not

Geahs that does not need linker are fucking god mode and ridiculously over the top now.

t.dess

>are fucking god mode now

Then how OP they will be after releasing all of 301,655,722 power locks.

>Fine now wants to fuck them rather thsn god

>tfw ywn make Maria spill her spaghetti like that

>Im glad this the ocean my panties are so wet
>What was that Maria
>WAH! nothing, It was no
>...spash.
>Maria did you just drop the case

We still have 8 more episodes of ridiculousness how will they top this?

see

>get caught up yesterday
>never seen anyone even mention the part where DMJii let a missle speed through the center of a helicopter in ep1
We just expect these things now.

>watch late
>miss people talking about things that happen weeks ago

Trust me, when the episode aired? We lost our shit.

>and break all of her bikess anyway.
Brutal

Looks like some massive weaponized version of "Damn the Torpedo." I like it

Whore

Total harlot

>feels like friday
>only tuesday

does anyone die in this show? I don't like when characters die in shows like this. but I want to watch it.

Looks like the little fatty needs a diet

To answer I'd have to spoil the best moments of S1.
Just watch it faggot.

Where's the DMJii spats art? They're in the OP and there's nothing? You've got to be fucking my ass.