Buyfag Thread

read it buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/item/5389
native.blog.jp/archives/71320878.html
myfigurecollection.net/item/287820
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's try this again. Which kind of cabinet should I get if all I want to protect is 1 or 2 figures? I don't think she will get any more and I don't think I'll ever purchase figures aside from those based after her.

Remember to buy with your dick.

>Why is it so easy to drop that much money on chintzy plastic crap in three or four months but so hard to spend that on something to display your money pits in?
Probably because its spread over a few months, ordered half a year in advance, across half a dozen different purchases.

pic related For real though, which figures so we know dimensions.

Come on, none of you can possibly like this crap.

That ass is disgusting.

I ruined my own joke. Somebody start a new thread.

BUBBLE BUTT
BUBBLE
BUBBLE
BUTT

I'm curious to know where this goes...

there was already a new thread before this one

Does anyone know what the original figure's body is from?

I want more Raita figures and tapestries.

myfigurecollection.net/item/5389

Thanks, you're a doll.

>TOM
>17x points PLUS coupons
>still overpriced after doing the math

Does anyone ever find a good deal there?

1/7 figures. Nothing otherwordly.

i got alice ver. chino for the same price as japanese sellers when they first did tom premium, and got free shipping, but i havent been able to use my 34 points since then without still overpaying still

My June order finally came in, box was a lot bigger than expected.

>Look Alice, He think that the buyfags here will follow his orders

I did okay with a fifteen dollar coupon plus their Premium coupon bonus points once, but that really wasn't enough to justify the wait, just enough to make me fell less bad about my dickbuy. Had I bought another figure I have my eye on for the points first I actually would've done better but that's the trick to TOM.

Also, their campaigns like this don't tell you that some shit actually had MORE than 17x TOM points available but they reduced it to 17 during the sale.

Cute poche
>New amico card
Can we see a better pic of that card

Sure I'll scan it

Stop buying with your dick.

Nice butt.

why haven't you?

Thanks, user

Realistically, just put them on your desk and dust them once a week.

Bonus

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs!

How do I transport my pvc scales without having to worry about breaking them? I'm moving out soon and I want to make sure they will survive it. I still have the original cartons but I think about throwing them away. They take too much space for a tiny scale.

I actually want to but she's too lewd for me.

And the back

Lingering remnants of self-respect.

Where in the FUCK are my Lilco figures, dammit?!

I already reached my dickbuy quota for this month.

Looks great though, lots of detail.

Thank You based user

We need Amico & Lilco nendos or poches

should I get Saber of Red Mordred 1/8?

Just use the boxes they came in.

No.

No.

More pictures native.blog.jp/archives/71320878.html

This is the superior Mordred scale.

I would kill for a figure of her tanned Summer F/GO model though.

If you're really cramped for space you can get away with tossing a few boxes for less fragile figures but those blisters are really, really good at what they do. You can separate the parts, wrap them in plastic to prevent paint transfer, then paper to support the most delicate parts then a well padded box on top of that but you'll want to evaluate which boxes you toss really carefully. I wouldn't trust most of my collection to survive without at least broken ahoges or accessories were I to pack them that way. Tossing boxes might be more viable if figures broke down into more pieces but many tend to be bad at that.

That video with the cheesy piano music and the infomercial aesthetic

Oh wow

Why the fuck do people use NA-based stores in the first place again? Most of the time you only get the item shipped out three months after release in Japan with a premium cost associated with it too. I guess I can sort of understand it for exclusives, but even for that there's better options out there.

>our website was down for less than 48 hours and customers began to issue Chargeback claims at an alarming rate before giving us the ability to explain the outage.
When was this and why did it take them 48 hours to make a quick post in a few places? The cancellations also seem like an overreaction, but c'mon.

My dick will lead me to the promised land.

The promised land is in my throat.

L O N D O N

Her expression looks dumb as shit. For some reason, all of the mo-chan scales have exceedingly dumb expressions.

you ate a figure? gross dude

Recently bought this, and man is it pretty.

Should I buy this Velvet or the Yamato Velvet?

Hanabi when

Personally got that one because it had Cornelius. Pre-ordered the recent Gwendolyn figure too, so just waiting on that Oswald figure, hopefully anyway.

Anybody here own her?
I'm on the fence.

The dress is ugly.

I picked her up on release and would say she is well worth it. Her pantsu is great as well.

Unironically the worst GG female, get a scale of a better girl.

Are you happy with Eileene user?

Need a Baiken one to be released to do that

fucking disgusting

I seriously hate playing her and hate fighting people that know how to play her even more but fuck I want this so badly.

soon

Glad I was able to give away preorder.
She's cute and all but I don't feel any kind of connection to her. World needs more small-breasted lewd figures, though.

God she reminds me of Shauna. I wonder how much it would be to hire someone to repaint the skin. The hair and eyes are close enough.

Pretty happy with her. My only real issue is that the hair doesn't look too good and she was covered in white powder for some reason, but other than that she looks good. The cape especially came out nice.

Good lord.

Thank you user. waiting for mine. Still she was so expansive, was it because of her size?

>doesn't post pics

The fuck is your problem, m8? This is not a game.

>unpaid customer invoices
oops.

It's pretty hard to get good shots of her front side as the dress sits pretty close up on it but here is her cute butt.

I'm glad they put all those watermarks there, I would've thought those were true pictures of the released product otherwise.

She's not all that big, but the box was huge.

Rather have her instead.

Looks like I'm the only one who likes it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

With at least two smug faceplates.

Legit should also come with an ahegao faceplate as well, would buy

>pink

CUTE

Is this a sample?

I like it too user.

>¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You don't have to go back, but you have to cut that shit out.

Wouldn't that be out of character? She always seemed too collected for that kind of slovenly just-got-fucked-silly face. I like Ahegao as much as the next guy, but no.

Who do I have to fuck to get my very own personal Amico AI assistant for around the house?

Not according to the series' tone, I must admit, tho I imagine her being like that between scenes

>always watch animes way after their release
>by then the best figures have already released
I'm stuck in hell.

you can start with me

>canadanon's package arrived
>figs are good

Noice.

move

hey don't push in

Just bought this my most expensive 1/8 so far
any anons have it? how is assembly?

myfigurecollection.net/item/287820