New Sup Forums dating and friendship app

((They)) are trying to make a map of all known fascists and white supremacists.

Old thread: Site: fashmaps.com

Other urls found in this thread:

fashmaps.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for gas the kikes

Second for racewar now

Third for the Reich

It's amazing how Antifas can't comprehend that they are the soldiers of global capitalism. Antifa's roots in the Weimar period actually originate from the ruling german social democrat party, they originally vowed to fight fascists, monarchists, and Ernst Thallman's KPD all the same. Antifa were informal paramilitary toadies for the ruling regime going back all the way to their inception. This pattern persists in present day Western Europe and now the United States. "Antifa" are the informal shock troops of the left of center neoliberal consensus ruling class. Especially in Europe many antifa kids are the children of standing left of center European MPs and they do not even bother to hide it.

>fashmaps.com
So you faggots just tag website visitors?

Relocation to Eugene Oregon in the works.

I had hours until dinner and I needed sleep to keep my wits about me. I held my melon-like breasts close and drifted off to sleep. My dreams were intense. I imagined the ship's captain bending me over his bed and fucking me hard. There was something about the authority of the uniform that made me very aroused. When I woke several hours later I was so wet that my juices had saturated the bed underneath me.

It's such a honey pot.
"I wonder if so and so is on it?"
"I wonder if I'm on it!"
>Puts self on list by going to page and searching for self

Read the About section, mong.
It's ran by a fucking Antifa.

Nah some kike registered on the Daily Stormer forum and lurked the book club section.
We're just raiding him, on his invitation

hmmmmmmm

>full of usernames from DailyStormer
>guy who runs it manually adds them as they find em
It's a retarded method. But he's antifa so...

Sure thing.

Imagine being this shit at securing your own devices and connections.
Change to a meme flag, you're an embarrassment.

Looks like the owner of the site is a stupid fuck who can't into proper server configuration. Imagine that, an antifa is stupid.
Anyway his email is [email protected]

Shitmail sent

>Puts self on list

Got his name.
[email protected]

>2011+7
>using your name in your email

>Behind 9000 boxxies

Let's false report semi-known leftists as fascists. It will be fun!

How'd you do that tho

Tag the entire city of Ann Arbor, Michigan except for the CIA station.