Why are niggers so violent?

I have seen at least 5 niggers express violent fantasies, ranging from skinning wypepo alive, to murdering little white children with knives in their sleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I
youtube.com/watch?hl=es-419&gl=CO&v=LZschZMW3oU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>white people don't have violent fantasies
n-word, have you ever seen a pol thread?

not like peaceful white people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I

niggers confirmed

>Saying that white people caused the world wars

reminder that niggers are subhuman and are literally just another species of monkey

It won't be whites that start the race war. Something small will trigger them and these fuckers will start slaughtering whites one day.

They are told from when they are born that they are victims of society. When they do something wrong they have no accountability. They can even go to jail and people and the media will say that he dindu nuffin.

If they were held to the same standards as whites and asians there would be a lot less crime and violence.

niggers are unintelligent and more racist than whites due to their inherent predisposition to violence and self-victimization.

Man Glen Rice was Hell from behind the 3 Point Line!

desu the second a there is a nigger riot in a large city killing white people, the military would destroy them.

>One day
They are already doing it

They are half the military

dont post fake shit.

We should just start killing niggers

This is the greatest post I've ever seen

Sup Forums is a board of peace, you stupid fucking nigger. Gas yourself while necking yourself.

Bottom half.

>kill all white people
>kill all black people

you people are literally the exact same

youtube.com/watch?hl=es-419&gl=CO&v=LZschZMW3oU

Imagine a fully grown baby...

Now imagine that baby goes apeshit everytime something doesn't go their way

"niggers"

>Why so violent

It's a few things. Culturally, they've been told this isn't an outrageous way to act towards their "white oppressors". Biologically, blacks tend to have an aggressive inclination.

>st-stop hitting b-b-back ;_;

Because organized warfare, backed by the entire State's military, political and logistical apparatus is the same as nogs murdering each other because they have zero impulse control.

*NIGGER DETECTED*

Monkeys should be in cages.

What, Brazil stil a country?

Sup Forums threads are completely anonymous. Showing you power level in public gets you sent off to reeducation camps. Black people can have their real name attached to all manner of anti-white shit and it won't effect them at all.

Lost...lulz

If this graph uses FBI statistics, """white""" includes all hispanics.

Every single thing that makes you can be explained from genes and environment. Your DNA determines how you will are formed, how you act, how you interpret information, where you will go, what you will think, even how you will die. Different genes are transcribed based on the environment they find themselves in. You can split this environment into different levels, inside the cell, surrounding the cell, surrounding your skin and even sensory input from 'long distance' information that travels to you (sound waves, photons). Some are genes perpetually being transcribed (ones necessary for survival) but some are only activated under certain environments. Therefore you can their violence as a mixture of the environment they are raised in and their genetic composition which reacts according to their environment.

If you're a nigger you blame your environment (under whitey's control). If you're a cracker you blame their genes (the niggers themselves). In reality it is a mixture of both.

So I found this article while doing a little research into the race of flu deaths this year. This nigger unloads on three cops coming to pick him up, killing one, then gets shot and killed himself. Local news call him a 'father and veteran [good boy who dindu nuffin]. I wonder if msm will touch it.

Nazis are niggers too though

I can't find any data on racial demographics of flu deaths, but I did find state-level data collated by the CDC. The flu deaths this year seem to be avoiding the whitest states. pic related

Mr. Dombass Environment if actually 20 % the rest comes from those savage ancient unevolved nigger genes

I don't get what you are trying to say.

But 99.5% of human DNA similar to any other human's DNA. Compare this to the 98% identity between humans and chimps. So you can't really call them unevolved without calling humans as a whole unevolved.

Basic bitch talking point: imagine the hysteria if some motivated wyboi threatened to k i ll a l l n i g g e rs and followed through with 5? it would be in the news cycle forever. inb4 dylan roofe

>”Hey us Blacks were in WW1”
>” Oh das whiteys war we weren’t even there mahnigga.”