Are American women the dumbest and controlled group of people of all? Even more than blacks...

Are American women the dumbest and controlled group of people of all? Even more than blacks? This #me too movement is getting out of hand

Put your fedora on and enlighten me faggots

I don't know Blacks believe everything they see on ABC!
Jew tube has sucessfully turned 95% of them Gay!

I think they are like the nuclear option, completely unpredictable and uncontrollable, but do a lot of damage.

According to her, a man once forcefully put his penis inside her vagina. Wrap your mind around that.

Is that CGI?

Yes this is after they used the most sophisticated cgi on the planet to touch up and make it look better

Jesus fucking christ, there is not enough money in the world that would make me want to fuck that shit. Think anyone would force themselves upon that? Do you think there is anyone she would deny? How does that shit even work, #metoo wtf?

not realizing it was veterinarian trying to take its temperature
#METOO

This pic makes me so sad. I grew up in the 80s and 90s so I sort of witnessed rap's takeover.

You jus mad cuz our dicks is bigger

Mother of God, please tell me that's a shop.

WE

Kill yourself dirty african

This movement is the mainstream front for desensitization and discrediting for those that are on the cusp of being woken up from the sleep of being told what to believe and discrediting everything else as conspiracy without further examination of the facts. Reverting entertainers into the propaganda that is easy to digest and facts to dispute what people know are not needed. Women are not the only ones being controlled OP.

yes
but african niggers are still even dumber

kill it with fire