The TIME has come for us

Hollywood is ours now whitey, just another think black people do better than white people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbXvdJF-1U8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it aint gonna suck it self wH*te boi!

lol they have to create fictions to have pride in

I agree my melinated friend, Disney should pay 25% of the profits from black panther to the black community.

I wish that man would fuck my wife

U can have it. Have fun with the Hollywood child rapists, AKA Directors

This

Black reality is so abysmal that Jew created fantasy is a point of cultural pride

>Hollywood is ours now kike
This makes more sense but tbf senpai. Maybe look into stopping by you student run writing center

>the super power of black panther
>nigger has no super powers. its all the suit
>entire movie is we wuz kangz written and directed by spike lee
even on celluloid your a pale imitation of competence and strength of mind. if it makes you feel any better no matter how bad the film is i cant think less of black people by this point in human history

>just another THINK black people do better than white people

I think you made a typo.
I think you meant:

'just another thing black people do better than white people."

I'm white guy, so apparently I do typing better than the black guy OP.

test

Phew

25%? Anything less than 105% is racist

You're good

Just remember, he's still Stark's bitch. A nig is always a nig.

Kek. So Hollywood, running out on your kids, and shooting up your own neighborhoods. Fantastic list there, nigger.

You black people never learn.

youtube.com/watch?v=xbXvdJF-1U8

Hollywood will turn your back on you as soon as they recover their market share.

"Do better", but only with the help of nosejobs

China beat you to it famalam
>in all fields

I hate this gif. The ugliest bitch is over acting.

>hollywood is ours now kikes
ftfy
and you can fucking have it

I miss J-DAR

>no super powers

Yeah he's Captain America with claws instead of shield.

>niggers are better at producing degenerate, cookie-cutter content
Sounds about right.

Imagine my shock that the only black role model is a fictional character written up by a jew.

>Jamal Smith

Hollywood has no power if no one pays attention or buys anything.

WE

Jews made the Black Panther movie. Not blacks.

Also, Jews put that guy on the frontpage of Time. Not blacks.

enjoy running a dying industry brudda

>Movie produced entirely by jews and white people to capitalize on BLM
>"think" instead of "thing"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA deep breath

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Tell me more nigger, i'm really interested.

I suspect this new breed of super-capeshit-niggers had to suck Winestein's cock a few times for that role.

It's all so tiresome

WUZ

ITT faggots that take the bait every fucking time.

>le arrogant nigger face
>"be humble"

Nice meme

>Whitey
I believe you mean Chaim

To be fair, lots of people have abysmal lives and only have their corporate movies to look forward to.

Like all the people who got depressed over avatar lol.

Ah, the short hair, a sign of sexual confusion and usually rape of molestation. Yep.

>niggers take hollywood from the kikes
>niggers run hollywood into the ground

this is a win win

Sadly we live in a world of retards that eat their shit up.
Inoculate your kids: cancel your cable and netflix. I've been without it for 8 years and its worked out well in keeping jew and homosexual propaganda out of my household.

I'm starting to believe that since most regular white americans aren't really going out and watching movies, hollywood is targeting demographics because their profits are hurting. They're in full shill mode for black panther, you can tell something isn't right or natural about it the way its being pushed. Disney just made an animated mexican movie too. Its all about money.

Niggers are hardly in control of Hollywood.
They're the paid help.

literally this

Sadly their profits are just fine.
They're not hurting, but yes: they are targeting international audiences.

Good thing Hollywood is broke.

KANGZ

My ant really enjoyed this thumbnail.

No I get that. However, the hype of this movie is more than that. They're treating it as a point in black history, a supposed alternate nigger universe that would have existed (or still could) if whitey would only get out of the way. It's utterly pathetic when you look at it objectively because there is absolutely no quantifiable evidence to support it. Nigger history (generally) is rife with failure, not because whites threw a wrench in a flourishing culture, but because nigger culture is the perfect victim for kike sorcery. They're susceptible to outside influence, more than any other culture, because they are less intelligent (again generally) than any other culture.

When you really look at it, the desperate grasp they put on this movie, it's fucking sad.

>Wins first prize in the special Olympics. Tells entire world that he's actually the best.

Ok bruh, whatever you say. I'm so humbled today by your P O W E R F U L words.

SAGE BLACK PANTHER MARKETING THREADS

How long was the ban, user?
What did you do?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............

If only you knew how bad Hollywood really is.

Shut up nigger go post on Jet.com.

theyre not even african so none of it makes sense

I admittedly don't know much about it since I've not really been into capeshit since I was a kid, but it mostly seems like Wakanda is an alt-right wet dream of an isolationist, chauvanistic ethno-state. The fact that leftlibs are in love with it because it's Africans is pretty funny. Taking your kids to see it is probably a good way of planting the notion in their head that racial nationalism is cool and heroic so you can then get on twitter a few years later and make plaintive posts about how your teenager is talking about "white wakanda"

>A Hero Rises
A hero wouldn't need to censor anything that isn't 100% on rotten tomatoes.

>Hollywood is ours now whitey

No.
No it isn't.

It isn't ours though either.

It belongs to the Jews.

The jew has found a way of monetizing the black inferiority complex. In that sense Black Panther is informative as it puts a light on where blacks perceive themselves as weak and inferior by contrasting them against the protagonist and film, which is an embodied overcompensation against them.

As you like the white man's refuse so much, I've got some empty aluminum cans and scrap copper you can come lord over if you wish, your majesty.

Feel free to "take over" malls, video arcades, roller rinks and Members Only while you're at it.

There were black movies in the 70s. Blaxploitation movies so-called. 'Shaft' f.i.
They were mediocre too and vanished without a trace.