youtube.com/watch?v=tEXurYaIHao
youtube.com/watch?v=8TFAGAyLzcg
youtube.com/watch?v=o2Q6AwrGUkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off back to /reddit/

it is

>Change his lines
>His mouth movements no longer match
For what purpose? Whoever writes the dub script should be fired. They obviously have no idea what they're doing.

-r in every way possible

That was surprisngly good. I liked dub Erwins scene more than the original. It just sounds better. Armin also is pretty good, the voice fits the character. Only complaint is Historia. They should've gotten a more feminine voice actor.

Makes me want to rewatch it dubbed.

>this is great according to dubfags
Do you guys never really watched any form of western animation? Jesus.

should have been british instead. or german if posible

>example of great dub

Lol get the fuck out Amerifags. Your dubwork is more than atrocious 99% of the time.

>when Hannes dies and Eren loses his fucking mind, laughing and crying at the same time
I cannot imagine a dub actor having a greater emotional impact, dubfags are missing out.

>"I said advance GODDAMMIT"

Ok, that's badass

>thinking Sup Forums will change their mind about dubs
>ever
user, please

It's competent voice acting, but it's still inferior.
If you actually think the dub is superior for any anime ever, then you are genuinely retarded.
Original format is always the best, period.

>censorship and localization is good

>Lol
You get out too faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=tEXurYaIHao

>If you actually think the dub is superior for any anime ever

I'm but i refuse to accept a screechy granny voicing this hot chick was anyway whatsoever superior to bailey. I had to switch to the dub in the anime immediately.

>character is based on her Japanese VA
>still choose dub
jesus christ, Persona fags are utter retards.
the series has top tier Seiyuus but somehow faggots still defend the dubs

>Watching dubs where the company can insert its own views on certain subjects into the script.
Nah you're alright.

Can you change the voices?
I always ignored the persona series because I heard that they forced the eng dub.

this. That ahit was a fucking impressing.

>SnK dub
>Erwin actually sounds like a hardened commander instead of a grandpa
>Reiner sounds like a jock bro soldier instead of a thug
>Ymir sounds like a sassy dyke bitch instead of Fucking Hatsune
>Hisu sounds like a real age-appropriate girl instead of Moe hentai rapebait
>Armin sounds like the squeaky nerd dork he is instead of a fucking woman
The SnK dub is great barring a few bits of poor dialogue changes (Reiner mentioning Annie as the female Titan during his reveal), some questionable directing (Eren's spooky monster growling during his fight with Reiner), and some mediocre casting (Hanji, Sasha, Jean, etc). However, Monkey Trouble in the dub is absolutely atrocious and delivers every single line completely flat.

You offered no rebuttal.

Rise specifically has a terrible voice in japan.

The Reddit spacing looks great on you.

>>Ymir sounds like a sassy dyke bitch instead of Fucking Hats

And now Ymir's voice will forever sound like Sae Nijima from Persona 5

>Makes me want to rewatch it dubbed.

Don't, the dub is weak. Especially Eren and Mikasa, their VAs are just terrible.

>that guy who gets hit by his horse
>into another horse
>and then caught by a titan in mid-air

Cracks me up every time

Why do Americans hate their country so much?

Self hatred spawned from decades of postmodernist philosophy.

>using punctuation
nice job outing yourself as a newfag too

I love cabin in the woods

Armin is sounding good

Not him but everyone here uses punctuation you fucking dumbass.

I dont

We don't. We actually really like our country. Maybe a little too much sometimes.

I whonder why?

Saves time I guess. Most people cant even tell if Im asking a question or just stating a fact cause I never use question marks either

>whonder

Sometimes they just are better. It's rare because a lot of things have to go right for the dub but sometimes the dub just is of comparable or better quality that the sub.
If competent, well cast and well directed voice actors with well translated and fitting scripts are employed then there is no reason why the dub can't be good or even superior.

Sounds like shit.

Then why does anything that remotely hints America on this board they immediately bash it?

I'm not American myself but I suspect it may have something to do with the fact that most English dubs of anime are quite atrocious to be honest. The SnK dub may be one of the few exceptions since going from OP's clip it's actually a decent one. But try watching dubs of any other seasonal anime and you'll see why everyone on this board readily bashes it. It's not about hating the country it's about hating the people making shitty dubs. In this case, most anons on the board somewhat like the dubs because they actually made it sound listenable.

Fate/Zero's dub was better

Its not even just dubs though, they depsise any American company that even involves itself with anime/manga. Like those shitty stream sites like crunchy or localisation companies. Even anime/manga that have some western influence they flat out call it garbage.

>Can you change the voices?
>I always ignored the persona series because I heard that they forced the eng dub.
The newest one p5 has free nip dub dlc, so you can play that.
If you have a hacked vita or a ps2 emulator you just download the undub.

Holy shit that's bad

because they're all garbage
hot garbage
Crunchy killed fansubbing, pays the people who matter peanuts, and it's streaming anways,
Localization is typically done by faggots who can't understand the necessity for objectivity in this sort of thing
Don't even get started on shit like fakku

Anyone who's played persona knows P5 was the only time they actually got quality nip actors

cause it's full of weebs who want to be japanese you retard

>I bet you're one of those gamergate creepazoids
>insert completely rewritten lines for the sake of inserting feminism here.

Truly a improvement over the original.

There's no way you are saying garbage like niggerstream is better than Viz.

Or those retards who translated berserk early fucking up everything

>cromartie highschool

I wouldn't know I played p3 and p4 dubbed and I really didn't it mind it that much.
I don't mind atlus dubs most of the times
Hell sometimes I even like them, like Hoyboy, Daddy dagda, Poo in the loo and ultraman odin were pretty good in the dub in my opinion.
I didn't actually come here to laugh at you it is just the only dagda image I saw.

Fuck off.

>stream screenshot
>dub
back to your containment website

>Cromartie High
>Hellsing Ultimate
>Bobobo
These three have better dubs.
Yu Yu Hakusho also has a good dub.

>Hell sometimes I even like them, like Hoyboy, Daddy dagda, Poo in the loo and ultraman odin were pretty good in the dub in my opinion.

Both SMT 4 and 4A had incredible dubs, P5 felt dissapointing in comparison.

Yeah, I think Funimation lost me as an advocate when I started hearing the post Gamergate feminism rewrites.

Granted, it's happening in everything because writers believe that shoving the feminism in the face of kids will get them to grow up with an open mind.

Protip: I became misogynistic pig as an adult. I gave women flowers and called them Miss as a child. Your rewrites just come across as faggotry.

I don't hate my country just its voice actors.

Yeah I was actually suprised by how much I enjoyed it.
Krishna and Dagda were very good eventhough both their VAs were pretty new, I think this was even Krishnas first role.

OP isn't a fagg-

Post actual good examples

youtube.com/watch?v=8TFAGAyLzcg

mikusa is my waifu

>An audio track in a language I do not speak is better than one in a language I understand.
This is why weebs are subhuman.

Unless the Seiyuus sound distinct from your garden variety Japanese voices, I'm not interested.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

I'm still fucking pissed they made the SASAGEYO scene fucking QUALITY.

It was supposed to look like pic related but most of the team had already left to animate the Ancient Magus Bride by then.

The Ymir Crista scenes ate up the budget.

Behold, the power of British """""dubbing"""""
youtube.com/watch?v=o2Q6AwrGUkQ

Yes, missing animations because you had to look down for a second is much better.

>he can't watch and read at the same time

You literally can't unless you are pic related.

you can have a vague image of the animation as you read but fortunately our friends in Japan very rarely make most of the animation worth watching so its better to see it in the peripheral rather than head on

Back to plebbit you fucking newcunt

That's a shame, it looks inspirational there, but the actual scene isn't even close.

Ah yes, 3 shows that are all decades old.
Kill yourself

I like Dubs and buy the western releases

>space dandy
>Tiger and bunny
>Danganronpa 3
>Baccano

Erwin's VA isn't bad at all in the dub, it's just still not as good as in the original Japanese. If the rest of the cast was at least that good, I wouldn't mind watching it dubbed but the problem is that most of the cast and especially the three mains are terrible.

It's pretty shameful that the most action-heavy episode of the season had so many still shots and potato quality scenes like the one you posted.

Fucking weebs lmao
Listening to language you don't understand because english VAs are "bad", Japanese is random set of vocals that makes no sense to your ears and apparently it's "superior".
I bet you also pretend you understand it to feel superior.

>waaaah he mentioned old shows on Sup Forums again

this is what all dubs should aspire to be, its so dry and blunt i love it.

>dubs are chec-

its pretty obvious to the quality of a dub wen everyone sounds like a godamn millennial, lines are changed and every emotional scene is acted out like cardboard so the mouth flaps sync up.

10 years ago dubbing was passable and didn't make me want to cut off my ears with a cheese grater, all this rushed dubbing and politics have ruined it for everyone