HAPPENING Keeps on Giving

> Turkish helicopter shot down by Kurds
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-helicopte/turkish-helicopter-shot-down-by-kurdish-militia-in-syrias-afrin-erdogan-idUSKBN1FU0M3?il=0

Other urls found in this thread:

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2018/10-february-video-sdf-fighters-shot-down-an--helicopter-in
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azadiya_Welat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for peace around the nations of Israel. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Commies shooting down helicopters? Imagine that.

Goat fuckers killing goat fuckers.
Best thing ever.

based kurds

Syria will be the final blood bath. ASSAD!!!!

Igla and Kornet the hest roach removing systems.

good post

Death to all Turks. Death to Erdogan!

I want more Russian SUs getting shot down.

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2018/10-february-video-sdf-fighters-shot-down-an--helicopter-in

Why do you say that?

t*rks are subhuman mongoloids who have no place in europe

Greeks should take the west, Armenians the East, and Kurds the center.

Why are Turks so fucking incompetent? Honest question, they keep getting CHADed by literal gommies.

also funny

>It's the hot topic sweeping the nation, why are so many Turkish girls jumping into bed with the Kurds?
>Well, it's a well-known fact that Kurds are more generous in bed, more willing to experiment with new things, and are better equipped than the Turks. It's also speculated that the high percentage of homosexuality in ethnicly Turkish men has forced many of their women to resort to Kurds and Greeks.

>The strange fact is that 43% of ethnicly Turkish girls over eighteen have already taken a Kurdish lover, while a staggering 73% interviewed in Ankara confessed that they have fantasies of doing so. 9% of our interviewed claimed that they only make love with Kurds, while 21% were happy to include Greeks and Armenians ; but refused to have sex with fellow Turks.

>What then, is so off-putting about Turkish men?
>In the words of one woman "They use their penises for thinking not their brains. They want to fuck every girl they see but they want a virgin wife and sister. Most of them are more like animals than humans. They're ignorant, they don't read, they don't think. Some of them are really nice, though, but I simply prefer Kurds."

>Is this simply a momentary fad, or does it herald the end of the Turkish ethnicity?
>Studies show that while it seems unlikely that Turkish women will stop loving Kurds, there is little to worry about when it comes to ending the Turkish race, as it is already on its final downward spiral ; only 4% of people who readily identify themselves as ethnic Turks bear any ancestry to the original Göktürks.

Omg adorable. I want some!!!!

ftfy

Let's get real and don't be any underage that plays PC games.

Greeks in Greece is 10 million
Turkey - 82 million including 14.3-22 millions Turkish Kurds 6X million Turks
- Istanbul (metro) - 14 million
Armenians in Armenian - 3 millions
Kurds are probably in same tier than Turks since they helped each other taking down Armenians and other minorities.

And Anatolia ain't in fucking Europe.
----
Why would you want to populate Anatolia with low Greek and Armenian populations except the Kurds?
Only Eastern Thrace.
>About Turks in Europe
You just need them to stay in Turkey and not inviting them to Europe and start producing Polish-made Kebab automatic machines and also send Turks in Europe and Turks spawn - Bosniaks, Pomaks, Muslim Albanians in Albania, FYROM/Kosovo Albanians, Muslim Romani back to their master's homeland.
Source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azadiya_Welat
>newspaper in the Kurdish language published in Turkey. It was shut down on 28 August 2016 when police raided the newspaper's headquarters in Diyarbakir,

Are anglos believe in propaganda from both sides and pseudo and alternative fake facts news?

DELETE

relax autismo

Europe should unite and send roaches to gas chambers where they belong.

We spent the time debunking stuff for Anglos because you are in average less educated than the non-native speakers of English. You just have to keep man. That's easy for you to get influenced by shills and taking everything serious by trolls.

you have to keep up

topkek

Kurds in turkey are from 20 to 30 million in the total population
and a couple millions more are immigrants (Greeks, Bulgarians, Albanians, you name it. Turkey is multicCculti)

turkish military is less than 3 times bigger than ours
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel
(not to mention all the jailed generals)
Keep in mind that there aren't even any air bases in Constantinople

turkey is a paper tiger

Based anti-semitic lolis

ALLAH SNACKBAR!

>getting this mad about a news article

i posted it because it was funny. learn to have a sense of humor, medtard

besides

>thinking anybody posting on Sup Forums these days are white

autism

someone call this mouthbreathing shitskins handler

>people die in a war
>happening
Sup Forums is dead

Is WarWar3 starting? Give it to me straight Sup Forums.

Final? No, it's only just beginning. The final bloodbath will be in North America.

Kek

Fuck turkey. Take back the Anatolia.