Parallel Paradise 14

RAWs:
imgur.com/a/YSwxP
Translation:
pastebin.com/rKrD1qs1

So what's the twist? The girls he impregnates give birth to Kall?

The twist is that the Kall are the ones giving birth to the girls which is why they have to rape everyone

That would be true nightmare fuel.

So this has very little chance of an anime if ever right?

Contrariwise, chances are pretty high. First take on mind that two from three previous Okamoto's main works got anime adaptation. Secondly, it's published in Young Magazine where half of the things that reach at least 6 volumes usually get anime adaptation. So about to 50 to 50 chance.

When does the best chapter come out?

Next I mean.

Depends on when next issue of Young Magazine will be released. But usually, chapter leaks around Friday.

Cover for the first volume was just revealed.

Too bad the art is shit, this could have been really great.

I want him to fuck big tits soon.

He'll do the archer first.

Probably.
Not fact.

Archer is staying behind. She'll get consistently blueballed

I want him to do the tall one

Fool! He must do them all!

I have a good feeling about the eye browless cunt.
Don't know what kind of stats being a guardian comes with though.

What's a strider?

Ninja arch type. Clearly doesn't come with titty feats like Senrans or Taimanin do.

I just want more fuckin

top is best. Lumi is shit.

>top is best. Lumi is shit.

They all have tits.
And not only tits...

Art is just perfect. What you want different?

You don't know?

Which one?

I'm not especially keen on either, but if I had to choose, left

It's gonna be a running gag where they almost fuck several times but keep getting interrupted. Then she'll die before getting the D.

Lumi. She is pretty and innocent and want to be bred like an animal.

Will Lynn deliver a threesome?
Even better if it's with Mona and Liza

I thought the same. We know at least one of the quintet is 19 y/o, and the author doesn't hesitate to kill qts.

Would the girls be able to protect themselves from the Kall with female condoms?

How do you make condoms in a medieval world in decadence because people die at 20?

They can't even make swords. They aren't making condoms.

What about chastity belts? No kall would want their dick ripped.

They can't even perform basic maintenance on the very buildings they live in, much less make anything.

Haru will be the one to wear the diaper and momo will get killed off, calling it.

>diaper

What?

Different user here, it's a reference to one of the author's previous works.

Yes, but if they could, wouldn't it be a solution?

Kall can probably just break the chastity belts.

What about those barbed female condoms they sell in South Africa?

Kall dicks are probably stronger than whatever barbed material they can even come up with.

Are we sure that the Kalls even have dicks in the first place? Their genitals look more like vaginas than dicks.

Maybe they retract when not in use, the balls and dick are protected inside and only come out during rape.
The upside is a streamlined body and less vulnerable points but the whole point of external balls was to cool your seed, keeping them inside too long might make them infertile.

Or maybe it's just censoring

It's going to suck when all the hot girls die. Will he eventually get outted and all 10 million girls will be after him to lift the curse?

Lynn is a daiperfag, the lowest fetish aside from scat.
Whats even worse that he portrays it innocently.

I hope we get to see their dicks, even if it's in silhouette eventually, to solve this mystery

Since BZLand is dead again where do you guys search more chapters of Parallel Paradise?

Google

Kind user always posting them here on Imgur.

Not excited for the gore shit deaths that will happen. Will bet that somehow MC doesnt impregnate a single girl during the series run.

Well, he already came inside.

That's not necessarily impregnation though.

well the odds of a girl getting pregnant when she gets pregnant are pretty high

She's never stated to be pregnant. It's been like a chapter. I'm saying he wont have impregnated a girl during the series run.

We will see.

Why didnt MC ask the bird any important questions like how does he know what Earth is and how do you get back there or what happened to the men (which is obvious)?

I think that he simply he simply didn't have chance. Either MC had Lumi's tongue inside of his mouth or bird simply flew away before could be asked of anything, or there was more important question to ask.

Vorefags and furfags are worse than those.

Youta seems pretty committed to the world right now.

Left is not someone who will last or be on the good side.

The bird probably lies