New right

What do you think of James Allsup Sup Forums?

Based

Future Elliot Rodgers.

Love him

Downie.

Down Syndrome retard. I imagine that he's like terminally ill, and then the Make A Wish Foundation people came and asked what he wanted, and he was like "I wanna save the white race!". And then his parents and the doctors and the foundation lady all exchanged confused looks and informed James that he's not white, his family comes from the Phillipines, but he was too down syndrome to understand it so they just went along with it.

And now here we are today. An half-asian down's syndrome dude hosting white supremacist podcasts because nobody has the heart to tell him he's not white.

cool dude

Fuentes is better because Fuentes doesn't care about being a prick

.... ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF E-CELEBRITIES ......

I think these people are the real deal and neo-con cuck new conservatives like Lauren Southern and those other homos are just fake kikes

He's pretty consistently alright

Fuentes is more fun but he's also a fucking maniac so I stopped watching his show, he literally needs to grow up

>using "white supremacist" unironically
leftypol pls go. Also fap is in your id, kek has spoken, faggot.

Good guy, definitely the future of the movement.

I don’t pretend like he’s some sort of philosopher, though he does a great job making our message palitable to the general public and - most importantly - knows how to organize and lead people. After Charlottesville, he was the subject of numerous hit pieces in both his local and school papers. People were literally throwing protests to get him expelled. After all of that - he was re-elected as President of his local College Republicans chapter. This happened because the people James worked with trusted/liked him enough to risk social shaming to stand by him during tough times. Even now, James gets asked to appear on other people’s shows, even if they’re more or less right than he is. This is because people like James and know that he adds to their work. He even still interacts with “mainstream” republicans in his area, who correctly see him as representative of right wing youth.

It’s funny that many on Sup Forums obsess over high verbal IQ narscissits like Fuentes, who are unable to work with anyone without backstabbing them in a few months (seriously, he claims to be a leader but can’t amicably resolve a business dispute with close two friends). We’re not building an internet debate club, we’re building a real world movement - and that means working together. The highest IQ/best arguments in the world won’t matter if you’re outnumbered 10-to-1 in a street fight, which is what we’re in for. Our enemies don’t want to debate us - they want to win. So should we.

I know that's you James, you can fuck my boypussy whenever you want
We love you over on /lgbt/

I think you're retarded for worshiping people rather than ideals.

Political movements are made up of people rather than ideas.

yeah I'm probably one of those faggots who jacks off. Thanks for outing me.

I like Allsup and Fuentes, but they does need to stop with all this petty mudslinging. If they want to hate each other thats fine, but keep it out of the public eye. I think they both have a lot of potential and could really care less about whether or not someone may be 1/8th or 1/16th nonwhite or not, I'm far more concerned with reversing major demographic trends.

>I like Allsup and Fuentes, but they does need to stop with all this petty mudslinging.
It’s Fuentes literally every time.

downie

IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM

Good guy

Anti-social autist who LARPs as a Nazi because it's the only way he can get attention.

>we aw gonna save the white wace!
>youwe just a cuck wibtard

Smelly dumb ironybro scum

>It’s Fuentes literally every time.

Bloodsports are the future of the internet for the foreseeable future

people don't want celebs toeing to party lines, they want warfare

Fuentes and Allsup are both good guys. They're both just young and a little immature, but they're solid and they're good assets.

>mm-mm-m-mmmooommyyyyyyy I keep telling them that we have to be 100% serious and put all jews in gas chambers but these guys just wanna post memes online it's not fair

please gain some self-awareness

>Fuentes is a good guy
False

posting catboys all day long to own the alt right

disagree.

Nice dick sucking lips.

Does he have downs?

Another controlled opposition faggot

This guy is just a slightly more racist Cernovich

He’s a good debator on certain topics (Israel) , but once you get him out of his comfort zone he goes right to bad faith arguments and personal attacks.

He also is a doxxer and leaks private messages

at least i'm not in the alt-right lmao. you people are the new fedoras

He looks really weird

i was talked to him on a rust stream and he seemed to talk real weird

>incel ironybro is the arbitrator of who is a fedora
Hmmmmm

Pasty doughboy who looks one chromosome away from down syndrome

just saying your brand is associate with people publicly making an ass out of themselves and hyperserious "movement" twitter users like "fashypede1488".

It's so easy to ridicule you basically don't even have to.

I'll give you that, it's impossible to embarrass yourself publicly if you just post bad content on twitter all day

Relatable and well spoken person that is good for the cause.

He’s not autistic so 8/10

True, I personally find Fuentes more entertaining of the two, but he's got a massive ego and comes across as douchey often. Hopefully he becomes a little more self aware as he gets older, his constant retweeting of all his little twitter sycophants is just embarrassing.

or you know, if you do anything else.

>Bloodsports are the future of the internet for the foreseeable future
God this is dumb. The utility of bloodsports is that they allow the alt-right to reach a broader audience that is likely already sympathetic to our ideas (the "Skeptics," MAGAtards, and assorted internet racists). What distinguishes the alt-right from all of these groups is that the alt-right actively encourages people to get active in the IRL movement. A single person "recruited" to go IRL from bloodsports is more valuable than 10,000 shitposters.

The problem with Fuentes is that, even though he is nominally alt-right, he discourages people from participating in IRL activism. He also attacks other figures on the alt-right, who do have IRL presences, for petty or non-substantive reasons (ex. sperging out about non-Christians in the movement, or making bad-faith arguments that Spencer supports CP), further discouraging people from getting active IRL. I understand why he does this - he's burned so many personal bridges with other alt-right figures that he effectively can't participate in IRL activism himself. Pretty much everyone involved in the IRL movement despises Fuentes because he attacked /ourguys/ in Charlottesville after they got locked up for self defense. His constant doxxing/leaking/personal attacks also ensure no one wants to work with him in the future.

Even though Fuentes is a solid debator on Israel (which, desu, isn't really an uncommon thing anymore), he has no long-term vision beyond expanding his own presence in the Youtube debate scene. The future of the movement has to be IRL, that's the only reason that bloodsports are so sucessful for us. It's not the spectacle of the thing, it's what we accomplish with it.

Weak, dumb faggot

>The utility of bloodsports is that they allow the alt-right to reach a broader audience

If that helps the AR then fine, but to me bloodsports are entertainment.

Personally I believe the AR will be made obsolete by science / IQ nationalism.

IRL activism is bad. You shouldn't be going to rallies and marching on camera like a dumbass. If you're smart enough, infiltrate a local political party with a friend you trust. If you're not smart enough, just get a high paying job.

>You shouldn't be going to rallies and marching on camera like a dumbass
Obviously there are sucessful rallies and unsucessful rallies but if you think we're going to get anywhere by just cedeing the streets to liberals, you're kidding yourself.

Also, the rallies are useful because they generate mainstream press coverage - which is our number 1 advertising tool. I first became aware of the alt-right after Spencer's Texas A&M speech. My professor showed it our class while saying "Can you believe this is happening in the current year"
or something like that. I realized that, even though I had been shown nothing but negative news about Spencer in the past, I agreed with what he had to say when I listened to his actual speeches. I did more research and now I am active IRL. I would have never known what the alt-right actually stood for if I hadn't seen the shitshow an IRL event generated.
>infiltrate a local political party with a friend you trust. If you're not smart enough, just get a high paying job
There's nothing stopping you from doing this. Although I don't actually attend public IRL events to prevent doxxing, I do provide financial/logistical support for the people who do and am active behind the scenes. I'm also a regular participant at my local republican party meeting.