PLEASE STOP BUYING SHIT OFF THE INTERNET!

PLEASE STOP BUYING SHIT OFF THE INTERNET!

SUPPORT LOCAL ONLY!

SIGNED, A BUSINESS OWNER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k
theonion.com/heartless-monster-walks-out-of-local-small-business-wit-1819577803
theonion.com/report-shame-of-walking-out-without-buying-anything-dr-1819576643
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol no. Fuck local retailers. I can get it cheaper at Walmart

"Thats right goyim, shop at out outragously priced megastore where you can find cheap items for about $6,000,000 shekels compared to the internets lower prices".

Learn to clean up your store and practice some organization. I've tried going to small businesses and you guys are a joke.

Frys isnt local you faggot its a massive chain

Anyone remember Circuit City? Anyone?

I'm willing to pay a premium to support local businesses, but the catch on that is that they're usually more helpful and give me individual attention. Neither of which do I receive by going to Fry's.

STOP DRIVING CARS ON THE ROAD!

RIDE IN CARRIAGES ONLY!

SIGNED, A HORSE

and op is a massive faggot

I'll pay a few dollars extra if it means proving capitalism doesn't work

ITT: Retards who don't understand that supporting small business is much better than supporting some megacorp.

OP's pic is a retarded "example" of a small business though.

>Yes goy, further support the mega corporations that use their capital to politically shit on you. Definitely do not support local mom and pop shops because you may have to hand over a few more totally legitimate fiat dollarydoos. No reason to have a strong sense of local community, Amazon will handle that for you.

I wish there was a fry's close to me
I'm stuck with best buy so anything to do with the internals of my PC have to come through amazon because best buy doesn't have anything

People will do what is most convenient. No amount of ideology will change that.

I dont pay sales tax in most online trans actionsif i avoid amazon
Unless i need it now, im buying online

>we match internet prices
>now let us calculate your sales tax....

I tried, I truly did. Turns out you hired a bunch of stupid, rude cunts to work for you that are clueless about what I'm looking for, act inconvenienced that I want to give them my business and won't get off their phones for more than 5 seconds.

You sowed the seed; now reap your harvest.

Only decent electronics store in Sunnyvale.

Yeah but user, who will support Chinese AI tech firms....???
>how will the AI God be formed ?

youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k

>buy 500w power supply for shitty computer at frys electronics
>$38
>go online when I get home
>find it online for $23
>return original one to the store when internet one gets here
thanks frys!

a whole city made of circuits...? no way

I hardly ever leave my house.

this

If you can't match internet prices, you better make products that beat internet quality.
Otherwise there's no winning here.

I do support local businesses. I don’t however, support local businesses that are stupid enough to compete directly with multi-national corporations by selling the same shit but more expensive. If you want me to buy your shit, sell art, or good food, or handmade clothes, or something that was actually made locally. Fucking retards.

Burn motherfucker.

I miss that place. They always used to have one mega fuck up in their coupons and they honored them. Bought a 60" HDTV when they first came out for $99

>tfw californian

I still have to pay taxes.

Buy shit on Amazon Prime

>signed a business owner who relies on the worldwide marketplace of the internet to sell a niche product.

Evolve or die, faggot.

How about you fix your shit prices, employees, and stock levels?

I feel your pain brother.

And have to deal with niggers and other faggots? No thanks

i want this now

It’s not hard to match internet prices.. the internet is expensive as hell.

What if I have no local stores?

nope, fuck you. this post is shitty bait anyway.

i drove to a music store to buy guitar strings and the fatass wanted to like, have a conversation. just give me what i point to take my money and fuck off seriously

Open a business that can't be taken over by amazon.
Or are you only able to be a middle man for consumer goods?

"Yes goy, let mom and pop shops rapes your wallet of your hard esrned shekels like a pedophile raping a goy child"

you tell me where I'm supposed to buy videos of women crying

Are you californian as well or from another state?

just film your mother manchild, i bet she cries quite a bit

Don’t hire non-whites and I will

unironically unfortunately this

GOD FORBID A STORE CLERK TALKS TO YOU AND TAKES AN INTEREST IN WHAT YOU WANT TO BUY

Fuck you, horse, you can't even vomit without dying, you useless animal.

I used to work at Fry's DON'T shop there. It's shady as fuck

Here's an idea. Kill your bigbox nonsense, convert it to warehouse and sell it all online and be able to promise rapid delivery or allow self pickup. No more worries about shrink, insurance, less staffing, premium retail space, etc. Large shit at sears works like that. You buy in a store and drive to the warehouse to pick it up. Far more efficient. Small piddlyshit items, put it in a vending machine.

Clean up your room

small business pay their employee like shit, at least megacorp is paying me 300k a year

>Anyone remember Circuit City? Anyone?
Didn't they become TigerDirect, an internet only catalog? Or was that SoundAdvice?

>oh you like the top light heavy bottom eh you probably like to play metal eh what kind of metal you ever hear of ____? yeah bro played a gig with them in 2002 actually i just sold merch in a stand the week prior in the same venue oh man ive got a sick fuckin selection of used bc richs bro warlocks madlocks locklocks super tight bro u should check them out maybe i can get you to drop $800 today on a used piece of shit you can get for new delivered to your door for 1/4 the price instead of the $12 on what you came to get since my business is fucking failing and i cant even afford to hire anybody hence why im the owner running the register

They shuttered due to bad investments.

You are thinking of something else.

>It's shady as fuck
what you mean like its dark inside?

The March of Capitalism

>super-stores pop up
>Stop buying from super stores! we need to support our local mom-and-pop stores!

>Internet warehouse-to-customer services (e.g. amazon) pop up
>Stop buying from the internet! we need to support our local massive superstore conglomerate!

I work in this industry, screencap this if you like.
In the next 20-30 years one of two things will happen:

1)
>Supermarkets will dissolve and downsize completely; small stores will pop up once again because they can offer locally grown produce with a smile, whilst the bulk of things they can't offer will be rapidly delivered by Amazon-like services online.
>There will likely become local 3rd party delivery drivers who will go around the local stores for you appear as well.

2)
>Supermarkets will transform the interior of their stores to become something like a mini-mall in which several "different stores" (which are of course all theirs) pretend to be local mom-and-pop stores, that attempt to encapsulate the experience of an old-town market rather than a turn-of-the-millenium cold unloving superstore.

That's where i see shit going.

It was the tits my dude

>Circuit City
what are you like 14?

Acatually, internet shops have helped smaller communities and companies because they can dropship items from large distributors/suppliers without having their own large warehouses. There's nothing Jewish about online shops.

If we actually lived in a racial ethnostate where people all looked similar then yeah, but there's no way I'm going to a faggot retail place where the scum of the earth and homo faggots, beaners, nig nogs and other wastes of space are. If I can get what I need without having to deal with that shit then fuck it

provide details, faggot.

lol kys retailcuck

They lie about price margins and try to push shitty warranties on everything

Yup, everything would have been so much better if Germany just won.

Stop hiring retards and niggers and I might think about it.

>he doesn't go outside because he's afraid of brown people

The only reason small businesses are dying off at an alarming rate is due to the illegal immigrants and blacks not wanting to conform. The illegals would rather not learn English and shop online where they can switch the language from English to Spanish. Blacks just can't go to a store without stealing something so shopping online prevents any sort of underlying need to steal.

>white people save everything until there are not enough white people left

That's 100% wrong. It's because online is way more convenient for most people. If you hadn't noticed Target and Wal-Mart are bilingual now. And all the malls too. Most people think this way

>Why would I go to the mall if I can get shit delivered straight to my house at a lower price?

This. The only reason America is still a 1st world country is because you have an enormous number of whites who are keeping the ship afloat. Sad but true.

Also small businesses were killed off by the likes of Wal-Mart. Online retail is killing off stores like Sears, Toys R Us, and shit like that. Not small businesses.

This. Local stores need to be aware of Amazon or other online retailer pricing for their own, and they need to keep a clean fucking store and employees that WANT to be there and are GLAD to see your sorry ass walk into the store to spend some money.

Why didn't you get onto the internet when you had the chance, you stupid fuck? Why would I go to your overpriced, understocked shithole when I can enjoy a panoply of products at a plethora of prices? Faggot.

I agree. Most of the conversation they give is just phony corporate bullshit trying to create an atmosphere of great customer service.

Just stop talking and get me what I want so I can get the fuck out of here.

>buy from mom and pop shops
>they then take the profit and buy from mega corporations

pol never shopped at a mall because he has no friends, better to buy bulk on amazon so only need to open the door once a month or so

It's usually the old and lonely that want to bullshit and tell you about their kids or grandkids and what they ate for dinner or breakfast or other shit that nobody with an IQ higher than their shoe size gives a fuck about.

>just give me what i point to take my money and fuck off seriously
congratulations, you're a cancerous faggot

dealing with people sucks. pass

You know what happened if local store closing left and right? Ecommerce can jack the price up like %10000 because no competition

Why would I want to feed the fatcat owners of Fry's™? They probably make millions, have multiple vacations homes, and never lift a finger.

And then the local store will open again

I used to work at probably the best stocked outdoor equipment store in the US, with like 90,000 pieces of inventory that all had to be displayed. What a fucking joke. There was shit literally covering every inch of wall and ceiling space. I would receive a 40% employee discount on most things in the store, and I could still find the same items for less on Amazon, REI, or BackCountry. Guess who had more selection too?

>want to buy something online
>get shafted by shipping costs that cost more than the actual product because throwing a box in the back of a mail truck that's heading that way anyway justifies such an exorbitant amount of money
>your order only qualifies for free shipping after X amount of dollars. Just buy a few more things ;)
>website/store is American, pay out the ass for the fee of package crossing the border, even if the location where package is coming from is closer to me in distance than someone who lives on other side of the US but would still pay less for shipping

theonion.com/heartless-monster-walks-out-of-local-small-business-wit-1819577803

theonion.com/report-shame-of-walking-out-without-buying-anything-dr-1819576643

kek

Have you thought of starting an online retail store?

t. an online retail store owner

How about instead of begging for gibmedats you actually make your store more appealing. Fry's does a good job of that.

Is that the set of dusk before dawn

I can set you up, user.

Competing with Amazon and Chinese imports is pretty much impossible. Non business owners have no idea. NAFTA and WTO and being morons in terms of tarrifs have totally fucked us. Trump is moving us in the right direction, but we needed him in 1988

Mom and pop shop upsale Internet items :)
This is like 90% of gunshops around me

Online shopping
>don't need to leave the house
>takes 5 minutes
>can quickly alt+tab over to research products
>no social interaction
>type in debit card # on secure website
>drop an extra couple bucks and get it in a day or two
>barely any effort
>huge selection, can find the better part of 90% of all commercial products ever made on the internet

IRL shopping
>gotta leave the house, get in car and head over
>takes forever
>stand in middle of aisle and awkwardly pull out smartphone to research product differences, in people's way
>cashier is a smelly millennial who acts grumpy that they have to ring me up
>card reader machines not universal, may have to pay goddamn cash for shit, or even worse they're hacked by some turbo geek nigger
>have to carry it out to car and drive home
>takes at least 30 min probably an hour or more
>shit selection on limited shelfspace, if you're looking for something specific, expect to drive all over town to different stores

gee, I can't believe these damn millennials aren't supporting local business!

>sent from my iphone

check this out, popped up on jewbook

facebook/AlpineBrauhaus/videos/2012333838783766/

>racially aware wetback buys german restaurant
>cannot cook german food
>makes video crying for support wear che guevara hat

fun times.

At least buy American online muh anons

T. American online bizfag

Who /Micro Center/ here?

Sure, I will. After you lower your prices.

How do you fuck up German food?

>Implying the US ever had something like small local owned businesses or middle class companies in recent time

Stop giving that faggot Bezos money that's for damn sure. Amazon is Walmart of the web on steroids.

But then I have to put on clothes and go outside....

>Sent from my iphone