Fairy Tail

That's it?

He just goes down in a single punch?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Why exacly are you surprised?

lel

It was a really strong punch

I want to FUCK Lucy!

It was one goddamn punch. That's inexcusable.

he just wanted to draw lewds

He's not great at that either considering he shoehorns Wendy into it.

I see...

He put everything he had in that punch. And everything that Gajeel had and Wendy had and Sting and Laxus and Rogue and that one other guy. As well as most of the people outside.

Try watching something get hit with a railgun and then try complaining that it ONLY took one hit to demolish it.

And all of that "everything" is magic that Acnologia should be able to eat.

544 chapters in and you're still surprised at this shit?

I am filled with hate, rage, disgust, and so many other fucking things. I wish your mother was stabbed in the stomach when she was pregnant, you fucking inbred piece of shit.

Beacause his power have become flame user

ARE* become flame

i mean, what did you expect?

He didn't have friends.

Same thing happened to edgy mage too.

>a dozen arcs all play out and end the same way
>surprised that the last one does too
I don't know what to tell you.

Man, I can only imagine how disappointed I'd be if I were still reading this shit.

Is there a better anime than Fairy Tail? Such a masterpiece.

That's lazy, though. The setting their in looks lazy too.

Doesn't he eat magic though or is otherwise immune to it?

Yes, he was immune to magic.

Did you honestly expect anything different? The ONLY redeeming quality this manga has is it's thicc girls. I'm just waiting for the last chapter to see who impregnated who and then I'll forgot this garbage ever existed.

Not really. I dropped this awhile ago and check up on it every so often to see how bad it is. When I read it was ending I wanted to see how bad the ending would be. Might go down as the worst ending in a long time.

>so once there was the strongest dragon dude against me
>so I hit him with a punch
>it was a big punch

I want to give anal to Wendy and have Lucy sit on my face

it will be a tough one facing Kubo in this match, but I believe in Mashima.

This might be worse than Negimas ending. One more chapter to pull out of this tailspin.

Natsu has cute gfs

Remember Lisanna? His actual girlfriend? Though I like her a lot because it got me to drop this series.

>Remember Lisanna
Mashima doesn't. He came up with that whole convoluted plot and revealed that the other world's Lisanna was the real one all along. And then she became irrelevant.

I still remember how she appeared out of nowhere along with Natsu's history with her.

So you're telling me you didn't see it coming?

Lisa who?
the supposed dead ex girlfriend?

I see...

The only reason to read this shit were the girls and Ichiya anyway.

>no matter what garbage Mashima will shit out after FT, it will sell

>and Ichiya
My brother in arms

I dropped it after she was alive the whole time. It was so stupid and contrived. The fact that she's complete irrelevant after the fact makes my decision all the more worthwhile.

>Make a series about magic
>Protagonist wins by punching everyone
Mystgun was the only strong guy with an interesting type of magic.

wow ... the soul eater anime ending ... why ...

>Sequel confirmed.

Happy is not for lewd

Stop... please just... stop

Hey, at least that one made some sense since the enemy is supposed to be a mainfestation of fear. This had no build up. We need to have standards if we're going to shit on things.

So Mashima is now ragging on and going with the humor of One Punch man... comical...

Bleach's ending wasn't that bad. It was karmic that Yhwach died because he killed his own people and the novel is wrapping everything up. Kubo also was physically injuried and very ill and had to end it. Same can't be said about Fairy Tail.

>Kubo also was physically injuried and very ill and had to end it. Same can't be said about Fairy Tail.
Really? Elaborate please?

I think he tore some tendons on his shoulder from overleaning on it while drawing or something like that.

His tweet about that dead boy and the interview with the author of assclass explain what happened. He severly injured his arm because of his work and had to cut a tendon. He also got very ill. His health begun to get bad around 2010 and towards the last year it got really bad. Hence the increased number of breaks towards the end. He is now better though and helps Narita writing the novel and with the Bleach movie.

Meanwhile "God" Serena who have multiple dragon slayer elements went down in one strike.

Oh wow, thank you for the info, so the manga could have had more chapters (and arguably a more and better developed ending) if not for his bad health, right???

So this is the power of the asspull...... not bad...

Exactly. Narita is trying to fix this though. He asked Kubo for all the things he couldn't include and some other stuff (name of the murderer of Tosen's friend for example) and is writing a series of novels about it. So far two are confirmed.

gear 3 with fire haki

Wonderful, we will know what happened with Nelliel and so many other characters???

Was this your first time reading FT? All arcs end the same.

Yes. Nel is alive for example.

It was filled with the power of friendship.

Lucy's made for hardcore fucking anyway

at least Mishima was unapologetic about wrapping it and admitted he was bored with it

true

I am already going to miss damn FT grills.

They're literally all the same though.

I want Natsu to impregnate Lucy right fucking now.

Oh great, and what about Grimmjow and Yoruichi???

for breeding

>I want Natsu to impregnate Lucy right fucking now.
Agree my friend of patrician taste.

This was Mashima 15 years ago. I still need an answer on what the fuck happened.

stopped giving a fuck and realized how much more fun it is to draw tiddies and ass. I actually like his distinct style now, early ft looked like he was blatantly copying Oda

Also alive. Grimmjow is stated to be one of the big players in the novel.

Getting angry at FT at this point is pretty silly.
I've stopped taking this manga seriously after that Shadow Guild fight.

I feel the need to breed Lucy.

>expecting otherwise

boy OP, you must catch on really slow

It was the punch of friendship. Come on dude I wish your dad pulled out

I want to go back in time and make your dad pull out

>eat shit
>complain about eating shit

how would you feel that natsu got lisana pregnant but still got with lucy?

She wasn't ever his girlfriend though.

>tfw you're finally done with this shit

I miss Rave Master. First manga I ever read all the way through. It's not the best manga by any means, but it was better than Fairy Tail. Really, RM is the only reason I started reading FT when it came out. I'm glad FT is over, anons, and I know Mashima is, too.

Hopefully he starts doing doujins full time, now.

>Lisanna
Who?

well technically she was his wife

>actually caring about Grimmjow
Lol

Grimmjow is a great character.
Thanks a lot for the info, BTW about Yoruichi, we know if she is already a mommy???
Proud of him but are you implying Happy is their child or I'm missing something, she gave to birth on Edoras???

underrated post

im talking for the epilogue, she literlly either preggers and theres an awkwardness with her and lucy and natsu or she already has a baby and the baby has pink hair

>immune to magic
>can eat magic
>just ate a magical fucking spacetime singularity from the inside of it
>dies to a mage powered up by other mages punching him real good
This is exactly what I was expecting from Mashima so it's not as if I'm disappointed, but this was some of the most retarded shit I've ever witnessed

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!

the same can't be said for FT because it always was shit

bleach actually had some quality to drop down from

>hotheaded IM DA STRONGEST KUROSAKI jobber is great

Elie was a much better girl than Lucy

What was Negima ending? I dropped after ice-form-vampire-sensei-asspull.

Honest to god question, I am so fucking curious.
Why do you still watch Fairy Tail? I mean I just can't comprehend, characters are nothing memorable as far as I'm concerned, and there is no real tension since ages ago due to the power of friendship being the asspull by default.
Don't take it as trolling.
Is it the fights? The art style? Just routine after following the series for so long?

It's almost over so there's not much harm in seeing it through to the end. I know the feeling. I finished Bleach

He stopped caring. He realized in the early stages of Fairy Tail that it's okay to just draw ass, tits, wide hips and generic plot to keep his income stable.

But even with the shitty asspulls here and there it always felt like he intended to make an intense finale with E.N.D., Zeref and Acnologia. Guess I was wrong.

In that case a harem for Natsu at the end could be perfect, with Lucy, Lissanna, Meredy, young Ultear, Minerva, Sorano and Yukino, actually also include Anna (to be hundreds of years old she seems to be in good shape, I wonder if she still is fertile???)