Every morning I thank the sun god for not making me American

Every morning I thank the sun god for not making me American

Sometimes I just close my eyes, take a shit on a public beach, and I dream that I am far, far away from this place.

FPBP

As do I

>sun god
you neam the holy cow?

Pic related is the average “white” American

that dick is tiny

el goblino...

Who is this ooze flooz, this shaft-gripping siren-sibling, this penis peculator, this oubliette coquette, this pants perfricator, this dick delectation, this prick polyplectron, this fleering fuckdoll? What meretricious minx, what rod-quop-thot, what tit-mass alloplast bearer is she? Which lubricious lass, which ribaldry recrudescer, which load-lodestar is she, Muse of my assignation invitations?

That’s a spic. When will you guys stop conflating us with spics. I’m willing to bet that guy has 8 Mexican grandparents.

Do you wouldn’t have sex with her?

>When will you guys stop conflating us with spics
tu pais es los estados unidos de nortemexico

I speak French. So I’m guessing that roughly means we are the same as spics. But we’re not!! My skin is extremely pale.

>speaks French
>pale skin

Fuck you Nigger and your stupid nigger language

American white male
El spooky twitterano

When even the street shitting superpower laughs at you, you know you're in some serious shit.

Aw come on, we got the fight going on here. We have the craziest of both sides in constant battle. Living here makes you strong and useful and able to fight.

You’re the nigger :(

... and its beautiful

underrated

are you Panjeets all in the same internet cafe?

Literally the only good thing about argentina is that the nazis plowed through your jungle monkey shithole to get supplies and go to antarctica faggot

Just Kali me now

Never, ever trust the kikes.

Being American is a very comfy feeling.

Don't expect you to understand it though.

do you poo in the loo Rajesh?

>perfect diversity = zero white people
>not diverse enough because there arent enough faggots

BP must B a real dud, 2 get so many soy boys gurgling with positives.

Whatever you say, mongrel kikeslave.

Who said you had to be far away to shit yourself, mutt?

Your memes are weak and petty.

You will never be part of the west's story. You'll never know what it's like. American's carry the true spirit of western ideals. You're down in the dumptster wallowing in petty shit.

Kek

kek

>rating 4/5

HOL UP

I M A G I N E

That guy is from Russia, dirty poojeet

>top critic