"Haha, you're so funny user, but you do know we already have a child right?"

>"Haha, you're so funny user, but you do know we already have a child right?"
>"Look at our big beautiful baby boy, why would I want to have human kids?"

Why do women think that Dogs are an acceptable replacement for Human children?

>Why do women think that Dogs are an acceptable replacement for Human children?
They don't think. They just try to fuck with you.

They are way more fun and also much cheaper.

Women only own dogs so they can have their pussy licked any time they want

Heidi, wheres Achmed?

Better be careful OP, all the redditors will jump in this thread to defend their “doggo” memes instead of accepting that they’ve been subverted by a Jewish trick.

Pic related is one of the reasons for the declining white birth rate. I hate these soulless beady eyed rats so much.

KNOTTED

BARKED.COM

hahahhahahahah white men get cucked by literally everything including dogs.

Juden!

There can't be no truer face of evil

This, be very, very wary of a woman with a dog. Chances are she fucked it.

Jesus Christ, pure /r9k/ MGTOW cancer thread

Walking the dog, obviously. Come on.

>Not realising the woman shit-tests you for fitness as a parent and a partner

You don't ask, you just fuck her raw and let the nature do the rest. I bet you she will want the dog out of the house by the end of the first trimester.

Dogs came from Europe. They've always been white man's best friend. The only people that tend to hate dogs are arabs, chinks, and blacks.

Dogs are and can be a very loyal companion.I think every good Christian family should have one. The problem is women and soyboys thinking they are a replacement for human children.

>having actual kids
>2018
Get back in your wheelchair gramps

>man's best friend
Key word: man
Women shouldn't have dogs (and get knotted) any more than men should have anime doll collections (that they dress up like and masturbate with).

reminder one of the girls frequently posted in Sup Forumss you love you lose threads has tons of video of her sucking multiple dogs veiny cocks and drinking their endless stream of watery cum like there’s no tomorrow

>modern women

pic related

>Not understanding that getting a dog together is a low level shit test to see what potential your relationship has
If you can't handle taking care of a dog together, you've got no chance with real kids.

>failing the shit test by actually trying to take care of something
Taking care of children is women's work. You're being beta by even acknowledging the introduction of a dog as a mutual responsibility. There is My Dog or there is no dog, but there must never be Our Dog, or even worse Our Furbaby.

I hope this isn't true.

Proof? Also video links? No proof not true

Science reasons ofc

That's why we are going extinct you fucking retard while the populations of sandniggers, chinks and niggers are exploding. Because unlike whites they don't waste resources on useless dogs and cats for muh fee-fees.

You should only own an animal if you need it for something. And only men should own animals, women have a fucking horrible perversion of fucking dogs whenever they can get away with it.

Women love having their clit licked more than anything. Why wouldn't they let an animal with practically no fatigue and a huge tongue do it? No one will ever know...

False

I dunno but it's definitely happening. My ex was fucking insane with her spoiled misbehaved Aussie shepherd and how she treated it like a surrogate baby. The fucked up part is after they get past 30 and start getting all depressed and alcoholic from being single and not being able to find anyone to marry, they typically get real bitter and neglect the dogs.

Femanon here. I do this (so do lots of my friends). Your just slap a gob of peanut butter on your pussy, go spreadeagle, and let the doggies go wild.

Honestly you don't even need peanut butter. Dogs eat feces, I'm sure your pussy can't taste that bad.

You're argument is autistic. Dogs consume far less resources than a person and are capable of useful work. They are a resource if you don't buy some abomination breed like a Chihuahua or Pit Bull.

Also, the way to overcome an influx of subhumans isn't to become more like them. Dogs in the household are an historically white thing. The best thing to do is simply stop supporting the hordes of uncivilized foreigners and get back into the game of colonizing shitholes that can't take care of themselves. They give us resources, we stop them from shitting in the wells they drink from.

Ignore the overt jewish tricks. The most effective way to destroy whiteness is to have white people reject their culture and history. Women can go out and get fucked whenever they want to. In what distorted reality do you think women getting fucked by dogs is a pervasive issue relative to hook-up culture?

People can spend thousands on a single dog every year. Especially when you factor in medical costs etc. No fucking doubt this is driving fertility down when people are dolling it out on a useless animal.

Not to mention the entire problem of women fucking dogs. I haven't been able to eat since I found out about that shit.

Getting fucked by a dog is one of the most disgusting things I can possibly imagine, probably worse than fucking a nigger. How the fuck would you be comfortable with a cunt who has done it?

My two pitbulls have helped put alot of wild pork in my freezer. Try boar hunting sometime, and you will appreciate pits.

Just dumped my gf cus she just wanted to be a dog mom.... fuck that noise.

This is the first time in my life I've heard of a practical use for these terrible creatures.

Don't even fuck with a woman that thinks animals are better than people...They have mental illness, live in filth and talk to the stupid things

Down South in America its a pretty popular sport, as the wild pigs are an invasive species, and just keep breeding. They destroy alot of land as well. Taste great though, and pits are some,of the best dogs you can find to hunt them with if you like to hunt that way. Keeping up with the dogs is a good workout as well.

Why are you faggots so obsessed with having kids? You're afraid of being discriminated for being a minority? Kikes are minorities too but you claim they run the country.

I hope you get beaten half to death by a baseball bat you damn whore

Because they were shitty children and teenagers, so they feel sorry for their parents and at the same time, they project and don't want to pass through that experience.
They don't want to be their parents taking care of someone like themselves. It's actually a form of self hate.

That’s actually really plausible

>Getting fucked by a dog is one of the most disgusting things I can possibly imagine, probably worse than fucking a nigger. How the fuck would you be comfortable with a cunt who has done it?

> getting fucked by a smelly animal
> getting fucked by mans' best friend

seems like you got your priorities wrong there kiddo

Dogs are wholesome and good practice for raising a loving family.

People do kind of such though. People may screw you over, but your car or dog usually won't.

have you seen modern children?

That's all on the parent. I find Victorian parenting methods to produce very well rounded children.

niggers are not man's best friend, user

>Dogs are being used to decline the birthrate of the white population.

Was Boss Baby a redpilled movie this whole time?

indeed

kek

>not helping raise your kids
nigger-tier

I think it was

LEARN this one JEWISH trick that's SUBVERTING all the goys, and they DON'T want you to know!

Dogs won't be a financial issue if you choose a healthy dog and don't insist on getting them treatment for hangnails and benign tumors.

They're litteraly the only ones in this whole shitfest that honestly, actually, really, indubitably did Nothing wrong.
And you blame them.

but i dont want my doggo to die at age 9 from testicular cancer what the fuck

that is well over max doggo capacity

Just don't be an unfeeling jerk and don't spoil them.

Raising a puppy is a good trial run of raising a baby. If you can keep your cool when it shits and pisses EVERYWHERE then you’re ready for the real battle of dealing with a baby. Plus at the end you get a fuzzy animal that loves you forever and barks at niggers
t. Dad and dog owner

>benign
Dogs get harmless lumps under their skin as they age. Testicular cancer is spotted more easily.

>doggo
Gas yourselves

>there are 1.4 BILLION+ chinks
>chinks eat dogs
>there are 1.8 BILLION muslims
>muslims hate/kill dogs
holy FUCK. Did I just take the RedRocketPill?

No dog will prepare you for raising a child you virgin

>loves you forever
maybe 5-15 years

Just reverse image search it. First results are the videos.

After you, gramps

Literally me.

>eat fertility pills
>feed them to wife
>eat no dairy, soy or fatty fast foods
>work out
>cold baths and showers
>follow templar/catholic rituals without papist worship no protection
Oh know sorry wife you have triplets

EVERY DAY