Male anime characters wounded

So I know this has to be a thing.. But I enjoy when a male (attractive) character in an anime gets hurt or injured and shows pain. We see it all the time. Bleach, Inuyasha, D Gray Man, AoT, Naruto, Rurouni kenshin, FMA, DBZ... the list goes on and on. What i'd like to know if this has a name... the closest I can get is injured idol? But that mostly seems like chicks being wrapped in bandages which is not what I'm talking about. its not enjoyed irl (i dont like inflicting pain or experiencing it or watching it) or in even non animated movies. Just in anime. I'd just like to know if this has been named as a thing, or to at least know that I'm not alone in experiencing this. And also if you have any recommendations for animes with this that'd be cool cause I'm running out of shit to watch. May get shit on for this post but its Sup Forums so I know what to expect.

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/cm/thread/3008698/
youtube.com/user/GyakuRyonaMale
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoHoldsBarredBeatdown
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CurbStompBattle
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoOneShouldSurviveThat
ropermike.com/trouble/
goodreads.com/list/tag/tortured-hero
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ellipses
don't do that.

Females were a mistake.

It's not a rare fetish. In case you don't know, /cm/ frequently has threads for bruised/bloody/beaten/abused boys. Example: archived.moe/cm/thread/3008698/
However I can't think of an anime that directly address this fetish. Maybe some of the more violent yaoi? Characters do get wounded in shounen combat animes but the focus is elsewhere.

>recommendations
go away

There was a "beaten up girls" thread not too long ago. Men and women are closer than you think.

I like seeing it too, but just because I rarely get to see actual repercussions for full fledged fights in anime, not as a fetish or anything sexual.

That said, take requests to Mostly Sup Forumsnons browse there so you'd still get anime requests, but would abide site rules.

Ryona is a term used in hentai. Generally it's used to refer to women though.

My gf is into this and apparently this is a big thing in fanfiction, I'm sure they have a name for it. Whump is the closest named trope I can think of, but there might be something more specific.

Try scouring through tvtropes.

u girls r super fucked up in the head btw

you mean hurt/comfort?

Gyaku ryona is another term

youtube.com/user/GyakuRyonaMale

Look OP there are more fucked up people like you out there. Don't lose hope. Maybe you can start a con like the furries.

>a con
like those people who dress up in Guro-loli and as zombies?

Anime suggestions depend on the level of brutality you want.

Here, I found this trope by following a thread from the determinator trope. It seems fairly brutal.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoHoldsBarredBeatdown

There are probably other tropes with differing levels of brutality.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CurbStompBattle

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoOneShouldSurviveThat

Second reminder that you girls are super fucked up as a gender

"guys in trouble" seems to be another keyword

ropermike.com/trouble/

Tortured Hero is another

goodreads.com/list/tag/tortured-hero

The woobie/iron woobie trope probably has some stuff in it.

Also pic related, your kind of scum has even infected noogle

>My gf
>>>reddit
>>>Tumblr
We don't want sluts here.

Watch manime, suffering in order to accomplish your goals is a common theme.

Now I think of it, pretty much any boxing anime sounds like your bag OP.

Hajime no ippo is pretty ok.

D A M A G E D
A
M
A
G
E
D

I kinda get you, OP. Something about watching your favorite characters get absolutely wrecked is, while not "enjoyable," dramatic enough to get you emotionally worked up.

Shiro in the Fate series frequently gets hurt pretty bad
Shinji in Evangelion suffers a lot, not always physically or graphically, but "consciously" due to in-universe lore.
A lot of 80's/90's OVAs have hyper-violent content against the main character
I forget if the movie Akira is really bad or just kinda bad but there's definitely young men getting hurt

THat's just a few off the top of my head

Is there a point where you're watching a guy getting hurt, and you're getting your sick rocks off, and then he actually dies and you realise how fucking degenerate you are basically masturbating to this poor sods last moments of agony?

Like, does that ever happen? Huh, you sick fucks?

holy shit user, it's just fiction, no real people are getting hurt

That's literally the thing that arouses me though.

Sharing his last moments of horrible agony in such an intimate way, in addition to knowing how scared and disgusted he'd be if he knew what his death is making me feel, makes me cum buckets.

Anyway OP you might enjoy Berserk, it contains tons of violence against male qts.

Recommendations threads are against the rules faggot

just to clarify, of those of you who are into this, are you girls or guys, straight or gay?