Terrifying British Study Shows Trump Supporters Are Now Basically Unreachable

thedailybanter.com/2018/02/study-shows-trump-supporters-now-basically-unreachable/

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
archive.is/x6z1y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The lack of self awareness is amazing.

>only our interpretation is right.
>all other media is lies

Never mentioning that we have literal photographic evidence of leftist media lying , doubling down, deleting, attacking and even silencing opinions they don't like. Fucking liberals man they are absolutely clueless on the cultural Marxism

Liberals are the ones that crave power so they can bend people to their insane self destructive religion. We just want to be left the duck alone but nooooo

Maybe they'll double down on shitting on the working class next time around.

Liberals projecting again

Remember that 20 something that still supported bush in 2008? Yup that's where we are now with Trumpfags.

Good. I hope Trump supporter normies keep radicalizing

I haven't even opened the link yet, but it's written by a Jew isn't it?

48%
>48%
48%
>48%
48%
>higher than Obama's this week in either of his terms
48%

>48%

I don't know where you are getting this from, average says high 30s or low 40%.

>call people stupid repeatedly
>wow why can't we reach them

You only knew exactly what I was talking about without either one of us saying it was his approval rating
Totally fake brah
>

Rassmussen reports. The only non cucked pill that doesn't just call the same faggots every day.

>The stupid masses just won't be swayed by facts that we have interpreted for them."

If this were actually true they wouldn't be posting some op-ed about it, they would have good documentation on the so-called myths being perpetuated by these websites and be busting these alleged myths. But that's not what is going on here because this "le Drumpf supporters only consume fake news" is just a narrative they are pushing that has no factual basis. The projection is real.

>leftist projecting
man this is more boring than stale pasta

this

Every. fucking. time.

Every. Time.

(((cohen)))

Did you see that "study" come out the other day claiming all us evil notseez only read fake news? Motherfuckers admitted in the article the "majority" was 55% to 45%, and they included several websites like pastebin and archiving services on /ourside/ to tip it over. Then some dumb fuck said I was denying the truth when they need to add a .txt hosting site to the bad guys list because you can't lie convincingly enough on it for their needs, just to get a fake majority they were going to lie about anyway.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Who would've guessed

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

it's at 40% right now, and there is a comparison chart if you scroll down

>the truth always wins
>always
Ok

Nah, dude. Anyone who said Hillary has a 98% chance to win against god empereror Trump doesn't get a place in my conversation since they've sold out their reputation for the sake of the narrative.

IT'S A COINCIDENCE YOU HOLOCAUST DENYING ANTI SEMITE!

These fucking lying kikes are really pushing it.

>(((Terrifying British Study)))
lost all interest there

This isn't projections though, he's just displaying poll data obtained by other organizations

You're literally proving the article here right, you get faced with facts you don't like and simply discredit them

This is it folks.
In 20 years people will look at you funny when you tell them, that your country used to be Germans only or British only.
Liberal utopia where everyone benefits, except the white man.
Politicians put economy and ideology before country, its over.

OK. I don't even believe in the Jewish conspiracy, but that is pretty freaky.

>pastebin is junk news

This is the equivalent to a "no u!" comeback to the obvious fake news

>OK. I don't even believe in the Jewish conspiracy, but that is pretty freaky.

ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/x6z1y

I mean shit with the way the media and the left attacks trump even i defend him and i didnt vote for him or the old hag. The rightwing will always be less flakey than the left.

>"basically unreachable"

but the people who believe in genital mutilation sex change operations, those are the open minded ones who could be won over with reason at any moment huh?

What? You dont think mutilating yourself is progressive? How dare you!

i mean, i guess if they can believe that they could believe anything

after so many years it's just funny to me now

>oy vey deez goyim don't even believe in the Holy Climate Change
>that's basically like a protestant not believing in the Rapture

Mate, you don't even know how OFTEN this happens.

how retarded are you? Are you retarded enough to believe they're the same person or retarded enough to believe this proves Cohen is a Jewish name?

>Mate, you don't even know how OFTEN this happens.

Precisely... we don't say "It's the jews" because we WANT to...

We say it because it literally ALWAYS IS.

>british study
I'm supposed to trust those fucks after that Steele shit? Sage.

duck the ducking duckers!