JEWISH BLOWBACK

JEWelry businesses are in massive decline!! Recently ive noticed that alot of jewelry stores going out of business in my town, on the radio i hear constant ads for jewelry (even before valentines day).
Another data point that men are checking out of marriage.

money.cnn.com/2017/11/21/investing/kay-jewelry-jared-zales/index.html

thediamondloupe.com/articles/2016-08-07/us-jewelry-business-numbers-continue-decline

Other urls found in this thread:

inhomelandsecurity.com/miami-cash-seizure-mexican-cartel/
businessinsider.com/how-mexican-cartels-launder-their-money-2015-2
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article194187699.html
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article194188324.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Diamond industry is dominated by Jews, I would go further and say all of their diamonds are blood diamonds.

Digits confirm what we all know to be true... Jews hoard most all of the diamond supply to artificially depress supply and use marketing tactics to increase demand. It's a racket, but good luck getting married without buying a diamond ring. Even my GF realises it's a racket, but still wants a ring.

why are women obsessed with diamonds?

Buy Zirconium, tell her exactly how those real diamonds get here, and what it takes to get them.
Marketing/advertising

I've been over it with her, she goes between wanting a different type of stone and wanting a diamond

Diamonds are a huge scheme, there are enough diamonds in the world that every man woman and child in the US could get a cup full of them
The Jews just control the distribution which creates the false prizes

Goldsmith in training here.

The industry saw 4%+ growth last quarter, with the majority in family owned/small scale business. What you're seeing is the blowback from mall and outlet closings. Jewelry, especially custom work and repairs, has always been a locally based business, and the move to corporatize it is an experiment that is starting to see it's chickens roost. Not to say it hasn't been successful, especially in terms of wedding set sales, but people with the expendable income to buy a piece want something unique and one of a kind., not mass produced and ordered from a catalogue.

Now, from a different perspective, goldsmiths and jewelers are some of the fastest "greying" industries right now, because most of them were trained in trade programs after wartime, or apprenticed under the jewelers after the baby boom, and fewer young people are entering the industry. This is about the right time for a lot of those boomer jewelers to retire and close shop, or sell their stock to new jewelers. I have a feeling we're just seeing a consolidation, not a shrinking, as the shrinking isnt supported by the growth numbers.

Happy to answer any questions regarding the trade.

No, I'm not jewish.

Lab made diamonds are the patrician alternative to pleb tier zirconium.

Moissanite is the middle class choice I suppose.

(((diamonds))) are sold by a cartel which artificially restricts supply to inflate price. Glad they're dying out.

even my capeshit guzzling nu-male soyboy friend was showing me some video about how "diamonds are stupid for marriage" by that fucking gay faggot adam whatever the fuck who's annoying cringy fuckwit

im like yeah no shit what are you fuckin 12

Zircon or CZ? Zircon can be very valuable, look as clear as diamond (but double refractive) and doesn't have the shitty reputation

Moissanite is still holding at 80%+ of the price per carat of diamond. Not a cheap alternative, and very easily identified by the naked eye.

Most Lab grown diamonds are also easily identified under a loupe and reflected light. It's not as straight forward, but it's not difficult to identify them as Type IIa using the right equipment.

That won't fly for some cunts. They want the real deal, as bloody as possible.

Why marry a woman stupid enough to want jewelry.

What's a good alternative to diamond or cz for a ring? Is there even one in a market and mindset so heavily controlled by (((them)))? And how easy exactly is it to see a difference between cz and the real thing? What would you generally recommend?

How easy is it to the layperson I mean, I never really look at jewelry so it it hard to tell if you're just glancing at it?

literally this let those gold digger cunt shove bbc in their ass. after all these (((((diamond's))))))) have nigger blood on them.

(((Brainwashing)))

Look through the crown facets at the pavillion mains with a loupe. If you see doubling, it's double refractive and not diamond, likely moissanite, zircon, or synthetic rutile (unlikely)

>No, I'm not Jewish.
Nice try.

Just about every gemstone other than diamond is supply driven, or rather, there is no backstock and not supply control. As soon as they are mined they are sent to India to be cut, and then set in jewellry to be sold. Not really a cartel for anything else (corundum species arguable). Do you want something that appears to be diamond?

The thought has crossed my mind to change my name to sound jewish so I can get a leg up in the industry. Just a goyboy though.

all this has been happening

inhomelandsecurity.com/miami-cash-seizure-mexican-cartel/
businessinsider.com/how-mexican-cartels-launder-their-money-2015-2
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article194187699.html
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article194188324.html

My wife has a lab grown. We got it fitted to a ring and the (((jeweler))) had to look at it under the loupe to ID it as such. The (((fucker))) made sure to say loud enough for my fiancee to hear, "you know this is lab made right"?

Yes, we both did. She picked it out. Looks like the real thing to the naked eye and thats how we see the world.

There are a bunch of ways to tell, but nothing as easy as a glance, unless it has black inclusions. Except CZ. Look at the girdle. If it's polished or has tons of little facets, then it's likely CZ, because they like to leave natural diamond "bruted" so that the more valuable stones have a tiny piece of natural diamond skin showing to identify it as legitimate.

There's too much to list off in a few posts on how to tell the difference. But let me ask you this way: Do you expect a woman to put forth the effort to learn the difference and research gemology, or is she just gonna be awed by the shiny fucking rock?

Here's a rough diamond

sapphire. also theres american ruby mines

Close to diamond would be good, but I'm open to suggestions. Willing to show her some alternatives, definitely, just don't know much about precious stones. Middle class born and raised, we didn't have a lot of jewelry around growing up.

Not getting her a gold and malachite ring or wrist jewlery. Seriously nothing looks better and it will hold real value.

Also her birthday is late December, maybe a birthstone that would look good in a ring?

woman are obsessed with anything that is consideret valuable. they know they are incapable of survival on their own so they desperatly search for anything to artificialy increase their value

considered*

Is gold/silversmithing different from regular blacksmithing?
I've got a small forge and I've made a few knives and pens as presents but I've been thinking about expanding into maybe glassblowing or jewelry smithing

Don’t buy a woman any fucking jewelry at all.

A man putting a diamond on a woman is saying two things:

1) I have collected enough resources to be able to waste my money frivolously on this expensive and shiny but otherwise useless bauble.

2) And I’m so afraid of losing her that I’ll buy her any stupid rock she wants.

It is the real thing. Don't let them convince you otherwise. However, the "value" and "rarity" of a mined diamond doesn't come from the volume of material that exists. It comes from the infinitesimally small likelyhood that a gem quality crystal of a particular size is formed in nature. That likelyhood goes down exponentially as the size of the crystal goes up. Most people dont realize that they don't cut diamond off a chunk and then facet it to look pretty. Any gem quality diamond forms as an octohedral crystal just a little bigger than the finished brilliant cut stone that gets put in the ring. It is incredibly unlikely that an eye clean, blue white 1 carat stone had a chance to form, hence the price. Take that however you will.

That was a dick move on his part. Most jewelers are getting on the lab grown bandwagon though, since they command near the same prices still. I have nothing against them, and it should be the customer's choice.

Diamonds are worthless, it's a false rarity.

Attempting to give a girl jewelry today, is a big mistake. They look at is as "assault"
Lucky if you still have a job afterwards.
My friend works at a pawn shop, and they just melt everything for the gold these days.

OY VEY

Buy her a Montana sapphire.

Shiny

Just get a ring that doesn't involve kikestones
Also point out that diamonds are all about selling your virginity. A woman used to be worthless if she lost her virginity before marriage (now they're all useless, virgin (kek) or not). If a couple wanted to get their fucky fucky on before getting married, jews invented the idea of making a downpayment to signify an intent to get married, so that if the man broke it off before the wedding, she'd still have compensation for her loss in value to society.

Love malachite, but not really valuable compared to other stones.

It's not quite like what you're thinking. Most things are lost wax cast, or fabricated with a torch and solder. You dont spend a lot of time pounding on metal to get a shape. A lot of blacksmiths do jewelry and talk about it on /diy/, but you're not getting showroom quality using those methods. We do a lot of our work with a pendant motor or pliers. Biggest think you would have to learn is how to properly polish.

Nice to see you can parrot memes, leaf. It's not as simple as that. I explained it a bit in another post.

Diamond schleifers are all jewish or indian. It's an apprenticed process that takes incredible skill and patience. The schleifers arent the ones that bully the industry, so I have nothing against them.

yea thats cause only old ass boomer bitches care about diamonds, that or rich people.

every day people cant afford it, and would rather spend it on shit that actually matters.

I'll be honest, I'm a lawfag in training and I've thought of doing the exact same thing.

Low quality, ashen color and tend to have inclusions that make them structurally unstable. Similar to vietnamese sapphires. Better ones come from sri lanka and central asia.

Its a monopoly. You can pick diamonds up off the ground in africa theyre no more rare than quartz. The debeers family owns entire nations and armies and hoardes of slaves in africa and they control 100% of the market so they can charge whatever they want.

Thats what happens when you destroy the middle class.
They did it to themselves.

Thanks for all the cool info, bro. I just wanted you to know I appreciated it.

That your work? Looks good. Do you work with silver too?

Wrong on a lot of points. Alluvial deposits still have to be dug. And diamond mines are mostly located on pegmatite dikes which are giant columns of a very specific type of mineral deposit. Diamond material is not rare, but ypuxre talking about industrial grade material. Gem quality diamonds in greater size than 1/100th of a carat that have an attractive color and no inclusions are rarer than you'd think. To find a single 1/2 carat stone that can be fashioned into a gem worth thousands od dollars they have to mine and sort hundreds if not thousands of tons of ore. The bigger the stone, the more drastically unlikely it will have been for it to form naturally.

The opponents of natural diamonds have reduced the facts to the point of absurdity by letting you infer that gemstone diamonds = all diamond = abundant

Do Jewish women cum for diamond rings too like American shiksas? Or do they worship another stone?

>Alicia Silverstone
>Sharon Stone
These are Jewish women with jeweler names dating back centuries. Imagine their rings on their fingers, what webs they weave, damn

Look at the fucking slope back on that German Shepard. Euthanize that bloodline you fuckwits you're tainting the whole pool

Still in training. Most of the pics I've posted are brass with CZs to keep costs down, but I've done a little work with silver and gold. Same processes, but gold is much easier to work, solder and polish, so it's good practice. Silver is a strange beast. I always wondered why there was a distinction between gold and silver smiths until I started working with it. It likes to do...funny... things.

Natural diamonds may be rare, but let's be honest, finding a loyal hot smart but submissive white wife who can become a comely mother is rarer than any stone expertanon. Tbqh, I think jewelers should branch out into the wife curation business. Find women for each stone, then have men like us come in and shop for wives, which cost the amount of the ring and the woman's consent. This could be huge man.

Sounds like jewish tricks like conflating illegal and legal immigrants for crime statistics. We jewin da jew

Hence you should express your fortune in finding her with a stone as equally rare and beautiful. All at the low price of $10,000 shekelidoos +tax +tip.

But you may be on to something. It would be a real shame if some (((ecstatic marketeer))) were to steal your idea.

You need a gimmick like Johnny Dang

>silver likes to do...funny... things.
Are you saying there's truth in the legends and mystery of silver? Not of the supernatural but extraordinary?

Also, thank you for these wonderful replies, educational, authoritative and engaging. Cheers.

Silver kills bacteria... They used to drop a good silver coin in a jug of milk to keep it from spoiling.

How does one even get into this kind of trade? Family connections?

Not really that bizarre, it just takes different methods to work it well. Polishing it without leaving a shadow, or taking firescale off of it, or welding it with laser or plasma welders are all more challenging than gold. It's just something you pick up with more experience, like anything else. It also has a different heat dissipation, so any time you try to heat a section to solder or fuse, you have to heat the whole piece.

What got you interested in the profession?

Not at all. I wanted to do gunsmithing, but couldn't find a nearby school. I live near one of the only remaining bench jeweller programs in the country, and the two trades ahare similar skills, so I started here and fell in love with it.

Do the jews control the labgrown industry?

Bout time. Diamonds are absolutely over valued.

I will say they have their uses.

>W-why aren't the goyim buying overpriced artificially-created artificially-priced monopolized globs of carbon with a fake currency we created out of thin air and hyper-inflated then charged interest on?

You could combine gunsmithing and jewelrying.. Look what Jesse James made for Trump. If Trump posed with this and a Johnn Dang grill in his mowf he would gain at least 20 points in the hispanic and black male demographic.

Brainwashing and the denoting of status. The first thing women do with new rings is show other women.
>Look at me! My man, who has more resources at his disposal than your man, parted with a substantial amount of resources on a whim to signal to everyone that I am of great value! I am much more important than you!

That's the plan. Hand engraving goes hand in hand with jewelry methods and tools. May not end up a gunsmith per se, but I'll surely be working with them.

How did you make money while learning? Or where you paid from the get go? Any formal education? Where you already successfully gunsmithing to any degree?

The two biggest players are a retired U.S. general making HTHP diamonds in florida and a pair of mormon engineers in Utah doing CVD growth. Russia was big into it until the 2000s, but that's changed.

In a training program right now, not an apprenticeship, but we pay for loss of material when working with gold, so every stroke of the file comes out of pocket. It's a two year bench jeweller school, but also offers watchmaking, jewelry CAD and gemology. Only done amateur gunsmithing on my own. Just a hobby I wanted to turn into a career. The program I'm in is like a job, we go 8-5 all week and have an expected level of productivity. They treat it like the trade for the most part, not just a college class. I had an entirely different profession before starting this, but it's been very fulfilling to be working with my hands.

Have you read any cool books, preferably fiction, that admirably or entertaingly portray your business and/or art?

The directors of the Robert Pattison thriller Good Time are shooting a movie with Jonah Hill about the NY diamond district and Jewish criminal elements therein. Might be of interest. Think it comes out around October of this year.

Ugh this picture sucks, the shadows take away all the detail. Sorry.

Heres a dif angle on my first post

OK; Moissanite vs Diamonds. Go for it.

>attack gender roles and brainwash people with media
>turn women into stronk independent thots who burn the candle at both ends until it's too late for anyone to want to settle down with them
>turn men into feckless dopes who opt out of a losing game for them
>AAAARGGGGHHHH WHY AREN'T MILLENNIALS BUYING DIAMONDS

>people less and less interested in buying literally fucking worthless stones
It was bound to happen sooner or later desu

Sounds interesting. I've seen some docs on the gem trade and diamond cartels. Interesting stuff. Very mob analogous. If you get blackballed for a transaction in bad faith you're history. Persona non grata. So it always pays to stay on the good side.

Scott Adams figured out (((the diamond industry))) a long time ago

Oy Gevalt

You need a middle class to buy frivolous shit like jewelry, and the middle class is now gone. The Boomers are literally working at Walmart trying to figure out a way to keep making the payments on their RV, Harleys, and fishing boat before it all gets repo'd.

Dr. William Pierce and G.L. Rockwell warned everyone what was going to happen and no one listened. Everyone was too busy being liberal, greedy, and stupid.

It's the future everyone chose and I can't wait for it to all burn.

LITERALLY jewish brainwashing. I know that gets thrown around a lot, but this is actually true and documented. It was just DeBeers marketting. In the 1920's, only 10% of women valued diamonds. most wedding rings were gold or ruby. The jews would have none of this. And then when they finally got you buying diamonds, that wasn't enough. You know how your engagement ring is supposed to cost 3 month's salary right? Did you know that the rule of thumb started out as only 1 month's salary? When do you think it will end?

Diamonds are not rare, and they are a massive scam, and have been for centuries. I know it's common knowledge about De Beers and how they marketed Diamonds, but it's not only that, they are no where near as rare as they are presented to be, and the price of diamonds is highly controlled and monopolized because of the people that control the jewelry industry. Diamonds are actually, as a gemstone, very common in the Earth compared to other more rare gems, the myth of their rarity is another marketing gimmick designed to make people buying diamond jewelry think they're something ultra rare and special when they're not at all.

If you are buying someone jewelry, consider getting a gemstone that is actually unique and special, not a fucking diamond basic bitch bullshit. Get something like a Tanzanite, or a high quality Australian Opal, or a Tourmaline, an Apatite, or a variety of Beryl.

There's so many better choices out there for gemstones, it's not even funny. Hell, even Diamonds themselves have multiple varieties far better than basic bitch clear diamonds.

Yes, moissanite is clear and sparkly and can be cut the same way. Looks ok at a glance, but it doesn't reflect light the same way as diamond because diamonds are single refractive and cut to ricochet light at precise angles, while moissanite is double refractive with a different refractive index. Moissanite is much softer material than diamond, so it wont stand up to the abuse a diamond can take. Moissanite, like other synthetics, rarely have inclusions, so itxs got that going for it, but at the same time, inclusions denote natural gemstones.

If you're debating between the two based on price, I'll out it this way. Will mary jane handyjay believe you got her a perfectly clear, D color 1 carat diamond on your budget? Or does she want a natural diamond with a few minor inclusions that's a little outside the colorless range for the same price. To each their own. But moissanite is a synthetic and a lot of women arent down for that.

Diamond salesman here.

Honestly some of the shit we do should be considered elder abuse. I'm talking about things like "re-tipping" and charging them an absurd amount like $75 per tip. The industry standard for repairs is to charge you 3-5x what the jeweler charges us. Depending on how gullible you are, we'll crank the price as high as possible and make sure to use flowery language to seal the deal. You are getting ripped off 100% of the time whenever you walk into a jewelry shop, even a mom and pop one.

Ironically, the only people who didn't get ripped off by us were the niggers we sold gold chains to in the 80's and 90's, because the price of gold has soared. That's why you won't see any jewelry sold (in the US at least) that is above 18k. I've even noticed 12k starting to creep in and become the standard. It is by far the most Jewish industry I've ever been involved in. Nearly all the high level executives are Jews.

It's an extremely profitable business model though.

We buy silicone rings now. Fuck minerals.

this is the best way to divine if she's a gold digging bitch.

None of this is false, but the diamonds = not rare is a little overblown. Melee and industrial diamonds are not, no. But size you see in engagement rings and main stones in cluster rings are much more rare than people make them out to be. It's a meme that people spread because they don't know the whole truth. There's a lot more to it than >muh DeBeers

I want to thank many of you guys for providing me (And hopefully others aswell) with an invaluable insight into the diamond/jewelry scene.

A very good thread and here's a free bump.

I used a family heirloom that was my great grama’s engagement and wedding right, didn’t cost me a cent

Wish I could do this but my dad gave it to my sister instead of me. Kind of bitter about it.

Re-tipping progs that are worn keeps you from losing a stone later. It only takes a few minutes, but there's skill involved in the process. It's not bullshit. $75 is a bit steep though. You have to solder or laser weld a tiny piece of metal onto a prong and then reshape it to exactly match the other prongs. The cost for the gold and the 15 minutes of skilled labor for something that can save you from losing a diamond and keep your ring looking nice isnt a scam. The scam is your upcharge for the process when the jeweler already has a price structure.

I'm guessing you work for a Jared or Kay's. My local jewelers don't charge near as much for it.

That lightweight doesn't even make sense, usually it goes to the son so he can propose with it.

Yeah my mom gave me my great grama’s ring, and I think gave my sister my grama’s engagement ring because my grandpa is dead.
What? Im one of her sons why wouldn’t she give me it

Re-tipping is mostly a scam. I understand that on some fittings the prongs can get extremely worn down over the course of many years, but it really does not take a tremendous amount of skill to solder prongs unless you have shit-tier tools. I've worked at local jewelers and the game is the same, except you're given a lot more freedom to tell unruly customers to fuck off.

>1 month salary
>becomes 3 months salary

(((great))) way to offset (((inflation))).

>Another data point that men are checking out of marriage.

America is collapsing economically, culturally and spiritually. Part of this trend is men checking out, part of this is the result of feminism, part of this is the demonization of the nuclear family, some of it is men not being able to afford to settle down, buy a house, start a family. Bottom line is we are in steep decline.

Per capita GPD is dropping in the US, the middle class is shrinking at an alarming rate, our Western institutions are being dismantled and demonized, home ownership is plummeting, vehicle ownership is plummeting, life expectancy is decreasing and for the first time since we've keep records IQ is decreasing.

It's over and the normies have no idea what's coming. You better get ready, user.

this is pretty fucking low