We need to figure out how to get Uncle Jared on Joe Rogan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USg3NR76XpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is uncle Jared

A stoner degenerate like Rogan is far beneath Jared Taylor's intellectual and moral level. It would be an absolute bloodbath, I'd love to see it.

First we must figure out how to get your mom on the BBC

You're not serious.

Whatever you think of that manlet, part of why he's so popular is because he's a good listener and can talk to people who he does not agree with at all

Rogan is literally 10x as smart and learned as Jared Taylor. Taylor is only lauded because of his meme accent and because he looks very WASPy. He's probably never even done DMT.

Jared Taylor is not white....he is a jewish undercover deep state operative.

He looks mexican to me.

joe wont do it, it would kill his cash cow, liberals would attack his family(he lives in Cali) , he would get no platformed.

Tell him Joe has a cute twink assistant.

Yawn.

Jared Taylor literally lost to Tariq Nasheed....Never give another platform to this man.

Also he is a jew undercover agent trying to disrupt the peaceful creation of an ethnostate with his confusing rhetoric.

Banish this jew.

I guess you are an anti-white genocide shill if you are willing to support Jared Taylors Genocide program.

imagine actually believing this.

Man, imagine going on a vision quest with your cracka Jared.

He does claim he'll have anyone on. ANYONE

Ask for it in the comment section on the newest JRE videos, upvote if you see other comments. Keep this up for a while and Joe will get to know about it.

What planet do you live on?

Such insight!

Isn't he married to a jew?
Pic related

Guys I've seen JP on Rogan at least once.

Fuck let me google that for you:

youtube.com/watch?v=USg3NR76XpQ

Stfu just cause you like his show and he is articulate does not make him nearly as smart or educated as taylor

Rogan IS a platform, you dummy

i live on the homeland of Vikings....the last bastion of whiteness....You are basically black...i am 1000% white.

Ok, just follow this insane anti-white jew, causing division and white genocide....don't come running to us.

Good idea

Most of the people on pol now are liberals, do you know where the real pol went?

idk, but they are following a literal jew.
its basically ran over by white trash, and the higher IQ whites must have given up if Jared Taylor is the (((guy))) who pol is following.

We need Jordan Peterson vs Jared Taylor

Jews vs Jews arguing about white people?

Wow, just kill whites at gunpoint while you are at it.

this kike doesn't want normies exposed to well articulated arguments for white nationalism

Says the kike.....kike.

jp has nothing on jt

Rogan is just as much about casual chatting. I think Richard would be a better match.

>the dane ITT
Now this is podracing.

You people are the reason why nobody takes this place seriously.

Bump

Ok, ((((Czech Republic)))).

Stay in your shithole.

Whiter than you, faggot.

See