Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13467828
youtube.com/watch?v=1w21OiLKikQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Toyo really dropped the ball.

wakey wakey gohanfags

THICC

Reminder that Zamasu is beautiful

Only Zamasu can save these threads from eternal shitposting. Let's praise and adore him.

So now that the dust has cleared, which had the better arc? Manga or anime?

Vote:
strawpoll.me/13467828

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

I think we can all 100% agree that Vegeta's family>Goku's family.

No.

Hard to say, the manga version ended up being kind of boring not to mention Black/Zamasu didn't felt as strong as in the Anime. The Anime version had a lot of unnecesary stuff in it, terrible dialogue, animation, fight scenes and writting. Overall the Black arc was really lame and not the incredible arc Toei/Toriyama said it would be.

Yes, Goku and his family are autistic

Reminder anime Super is bad, manga Super is bad and videogame Super is bad.

what are future trunks and mai doing now that the sorry piece of shit zamasu arc is over/

> Manga leaks are out
> Trunks arc finally finished
> Same as the anime ending minus Gohan
> Trunks didn't meet Gohan ONCE in the arc

What the fuck Toyo?

Maybe History of Trunks isn't canon, but I'm sure Toriyama's Future Trunks still saw Gohan as a mentor/best friend/brother.

> Only toyocuck apologists say that Trunks is actually better off NOT seeing Gohan

The Trunkses + Mai together in that pic kinda look like a family.

How do you generally feel about certain Story Bits being left to question, instead of being explained? Do you prefer everything being painted, or some bits needing to be filled in by you? While it's Sup Forums related, I feel Kingdom Hearts does the perfect amount of such a thing. I know it's autistic, by the way.

/ouyguy/ si??

>Things confirmed to be better in the anime:

Goku transforming into a SS for the first time

Black's Arc

Reminder

>I feel Kingdom Hearts does the perfect amount of such a thing

Yeah like having important plot elements being revealed in a shitty p2w mobile game?

thats bullshit

Anime had better fights and characters for the most part

Also I can appreciate that Trunks himself had a bigger role in the anime

I do like Completed SSB better than Kaioken. Kaioken shoudn't work with SSB since SSB has a heavy strain. But Toei ignores that, while Completed SSB ties in to Whis' explanations on how you're supposed to use god ki in the first place.
The only problem is that Whis' explanation is in the anime, instead of the manga. You'd think the anime would have this since they laid the groundwork for it
I don't like the explanation for SSG-SSB-SSG-SSB Vegeta, SSG Vegeta looks cool but it's such a useless ability because he went straight SSB for the Merged Zamasu fight, so it seems like it was only done so Toyo could reference his AF series.

The desperation against Merged Zamasu didn't really feel desperate until Goku vs Merged Zamasu. It took way too long for him to feel like he wanted to kill the heroes. I hated how he was just dicking around until last chapter where he finally gets serious. The Hakai was seriously cool though, as cool as the surprise Kaioken in the anime.
I'll give the arc a 7/10. It was pretty good until Zamasu fused, then it felt like padding for a bit before the 2nd half of the Goku vs Zamasu battle, where it finally picked back up. Still hate the ending. Zeno cleaning up everything, and so far Trunks and Mai look a bit too happy after losing everything they ever cared for.

When will the full chapter come out? Hope Mangastream is fast this month

>History of Trunks isn't canon
It is, it's literally in the manga. The only difference between TV and manga version is that in manga, Trunks gets SSJ as a kid already offscreen, while in the TV they made him only get SSJ after Gohan bites the dust.

Mai is better in the manga. I don't like how intrusive she is during the battles in the anime.

>Kaioken shoudn't work with SSB since SSB has a heavy strain

except it's about ki control and not stamina
except the first time SSBKK was used Goku almost killed himself

only Toyopedros contrarians hate kaioken

Is Champa a KEK?

>except it's about ki control and not stamina
Wrong. SSB drains stamina you dumb fuck. Whis said it 2 episodes ago.
Toeicucks don't even pay attention to the dialogue, fuck off you idiot.

>except the first time SSBKK was used Goku almost killed himself
That was x10 you stupid fuck

Are you fucking retarded or are you unable to read?
Lemme rephrase myself: except the reason Goku never used kaioken again wasn't because of the stamina drain but because he needed better ki control
This means that the strain issue is still there you mongoloid
Do you get it now or do I have to spell it out?

He's literally immune to it in both Heroes and Fusions. It's not bullshit, he's just misguided.

How many kittens will they have?

imagine them being mistaken for their younger selves parents when going on a family trip or something.
would be an awkward one

The purest

She never fucks him

Who're your favorite tournament fighters so far? (NOT FROM U7)

Nobody.

>Lemme rephrase myself: except the reason Goku never used kaioken again wasn't because of the stamina drain but because he needed better ki control
Nice fanfiction you stupid fuck
He didn't use it because it was incredibly stressful and damaging on his body.
SSB is also heavily straining
You're a fucking idiot, don't reply to me again

Daily reminder that Cell is best villain.

No

They are literally backwoods retards

Why is he so perfect?

Now that we are finally done with the literal fanfiction arc i wonder how much better will the Universe tournament arc be in the Manga

youtube.com/watch?v=1w21OiLKikQ

first form best

What's his powerlevel?

>Now that we are finally done with the literal fanfiction arc
Huh. You're right, the Black arc does read like a fanfiction, both anime and manga. Black feels like a self insert coldsteel and the ending is just full fanfic tier

Yeah I can't wait for Jiren to be a jobber and for Goku to use Erase out of nowhere

Do you really need to make that post a meme to start shit in the threads?

ToP is shit anyway, so I guess it won't be any different in the manga.

>toyocucks won't defend this

Cuck!

Same. Jiren is a fag.

Imperfect FTW.

Trunks in the manga accomplished the exact same things he did in the anime
>Fought off Black and Zamasu so Goku and Vegeta could escape
>"killed" Merged Zamasu

This is why the Toeicucks and Toyocuck war is stupid and you should both die

>this shitty artist again
>the cringe dialogue in the center panel
>someone faps to this

That would be cute

I hope he gives us fun fights like in the Champa arc

His Frost vs Goku and Goku vs Hit were amazing

c u t s c e n e m o v i e

(uoy)

This is literal nigger-tier humor.

>Reminder that Toeishills already said they'd hate the chapter no matter what, and you're a fool for responding to them
>Reminder that Toeishills are always the ones with the leaks, which means they have no life and desperately search for manga info even though they supposedly hate it

You're a fool for responding to them

Is she going to BTFO Frost? 18 episode when?

Which barely covered anything
Goddamnit Nomura

Same. Unless Toyo gives him a personality instead of being Hit 2.0, then better make him a jobber.

Terrible thread.

frost will rape her. They saved her from being ringed out by him escaping. If they wanted her to ring him out they would have never made him escape. It was the perfect moment to show off her abilities if she was capable of such a thing.

>b-but muh fanfic healing powers
>b-but muh fanfic OC ss form

where is this out? Bulma & Vegeta look cute there. why is Bulma so sad?

nice falseflagging

Goku will wish to get pregnant and give birth to the final villain

Probably glad Vegeta came back alive.

Overwhelmed with emotion to see Vegeta alive. She was worried they'd die since last time they showed up they were beaten up

>wonder how much better will the Universe tournament arc be in the Manga

The Universe Tournament arc is absolute garbage by definition, though. Nothing Toyotaro will do can manage to save that trash.

>toyo shits the bed and ruins his arc in numerous places
>this strengthens the bonds between zamasufags and they save the threads

Nah it mentioned the box which was brought up in one of 3's Trailers as a plot point. Which to be honest, is one of the only things I didn't want to happen in the story. But who knows, maybe it won't go to aids. Also, the whole Roxas thing was unexpected and caught me off guard, but I don't have as much worry for that as I do for the Black Box. I'm convinced that Hooded Ultra Master was fucking Xigbar pulling some time bullshit, though.To stay relevant to this thread in the slightest iota, though; who has the best Tits in Dragon Ball history?

shame we won't get to see them interact more

Probably not, Frost's power level increased while 18 didn't train as much as 17 did

Explain

>better
>in the manga

Lol

Seeing 18 go ham makes this all worth it. Literally only reason I'm watching the arc honestly.

Nope, Frost got stronger

Toyocucks are beyond suicidal at this point.

What? Because I hate that Jiren is just a Hit clone so far? Give me a break

Need some Gohan there. Pedros love their chico Gohan

Yes, that's exactly why people who say "at least he did something in the anime" are silly

This. It will still be bad.

But Hit has some personality in his honour, camaraderie, and how he actually takes joy in fighting past his professional surface.
Well, anime Hit does.

But I like the leaks so far

Just realized Bulma is wearing the outfit from pic related in this chapter just without the makeup.

>implying we don't see a team up of 17/18
>implying this isn't setting up a fight 18 finds personal

I swear to God if Toei makes 18 fight Frost just to fucking job to show how strong he is I'm probably fucking done with this arc.

Seeing 18 in action in general makes it worth it. It's been so long since we've seen her fight. Now that Krillins out, I'm looking forward to 17 and 18 teaming up and fucking shit up. Hopefully she gets her revenge on Frost.

A shitfest with 80 warriors, most of them jobbers and literally whos we don't care about who will most be discarded after the end of this arc.
We might have some few nice moments like said, but overall the entire premise of the arc doesn't work especially because of the shitty animation coming from Toei as one of the reasons. This arc is the worst Super arc so far.

t. Tacotaro

They will never recover.