Black people are stupi-

>Black people are stupi-
What was that you were saying wh*Te boi?

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2017/10/13/pi-top-raspberry-pi-laptop-modular-code/
twitter.com/_chinara_/status/878431258346500097
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll never be racist again

Hey guys, it's Moon Man here. The Triple K Mafia is in the house, killing all niggers and skullfucking their bodies. Vote five faggots and I'm out

Is that background shopped?

nice nigger plane in the background

Is that a fucking airplane called nigger?

Why did you censor the word "white"?

What your post proves is that the world at large considers black people to be stupid enough (especially liberals) - so much so that something as mundane as this becomes a "thing".

It is sad and patronising. The kid is probably so happy, blissfully unaware of the fact that the world expected him to be a complete and utter fool.

Would anyone have congratulated a kid about this so much if they were not black? Sad!

We wuz Von Neumann and shiet?

someone post joshua and his tower PC
men of culture will understand

I was gonna comment on how that computer's probably stolen or not built by that little niglet, which is most likely true, but..

engadget.com/2017/10/13/pi-top-raspberry-pi-laptop-modular-code/

I'll pay whatever reparations they would like! Dowry! Fucking anything to end his white guilt.

29.000 retweets, the expectations on these kids are not high.

the asterisks, Mason, what do they mean

Why would you think that?
Niggers can't spell, so they make it look like they intended to fuck it up. If you pay attention, you'll also notisce that every single fucking nigger is a fonephag.

Here's the actual tweet by the way, look at the niggers hooting for this young niglet
twitter.com/_chinara_/status/878431258346500097

??

So the kid literally just put 6 pieces in place? That’s it?

Is it supposed to be less of an achievement because it's a kit?
All 4 of the computers I've built were all be fabricated parts that I just screwed and glued together, it's really not that different
[spoiler] Altough it's still not an achievement worth making a whole hashtag for it[spoiler]

>the smallest nigcomplishment is newsworthy

Black ego is so fragile lol.

>they all snap into place magnetically.
If even niggers are on linux now, how many more viruses are gonna be targeting
>us
now?

please tell me this is just trolling

Men of culture indeed. INVENTED!

Did they use "invents" as a misnomer to make it sound cooler or are they legit trying to pass this off as something he created from scratch with nothing but an idea and some gumption?

Niggers can't use linux.

The real one got 40K
>when a supposed parody about niggers is lesser than reality

Black people are capable of being intelligent and productive people just like any other ethnic group.

I've worked and studied with several African exchange students who are very bright.

However Nigger culture in the USA has fucked up a large percentage of the Black community. The glorification of violence, gangs, guns, crime, degrading women, and destruction of normal family units has made a lot of Black Americans into hostile and barely civilized brutes

That's allegedly a photoshop, but I don't care enough to verify that. What's really retarded is that integrated graphics means "high-spec" now.
Exactly.

I don't hold an opinion on this, just adding a source for the object in question in case people just think (as I did before a quick google) that it is a regular laptop.

check out OP's pic related in the pic related, MM.
>Plot Twist: One homegoy builds a laptop out of a laptop and suddenly they love being called Nigger! who knew?

Also, how the fuck do you even build a laptop?

so you're saying he stole this and was able to turn it on? nice plane name btw kek

Im dying to hear his manufacturing processes and how the kernel was made

All he did was paint it watermelon green. Great job nigger, you managed to keep it inside the lines this time. You can finally graduate kindergarten at 13. Koko the gorilla would like to have some words with you, but she probably talks to white and sheeeit.

What the fuck is this? I’m sure he didn’t code his own system software and make the hardware parts himself. All he did was buy the parts off amazon and then assemble them himself to save money. That’s really not hard at fucking all. I did it when I was 15. You can literally watch a 20 minute YouTube tutorial and easily assemble a computer.

this is the same as building a model car kit, putting a puzzle together or furniture from ikea...good job for following directions

this

I have no problem with Black people. i do have a problem with niggers.

red tails reporting in

Forced meme. Ignore it.

You’re dealing with outliers. Nigger culture is just a manifestation of how most blacks naturally are.

>be you
>search criteria: "Linux For Niggers"
>profit
Meanwhile, in you spam box, is some 750m from a Kang in Nigeria that just needs your banking information to transfer funds to your account because reasons and then everything will be terrific.

> B-based black man!

wait, that PC doesn't even have a GPU, what a stupid nigger lol

And a Japanese kid built a robot. What else is new? Its easy to build a computer you know

beautiful user

Why does the airplane say, nigger? Seriously?

installing an HDD in a magnetic snap-in platform. What could possibly go wrong tho?

fucking low quality bait.
he put a bought pi into a bought case.
well done, congratulations!

>Did you mean: Ubuntu

>onboard graphics don't exist
either way it's dumb but you're pretty much right up there with that article on retardedness