Canadian PM: Sharia law is compatible with democracy

Canadian PM: Sharia law is compatible with democracy
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/241567

Other urls found in this thread:

ntd.tv/2018/02/10/3-injured-after-canadian-prime-minister-justin-trudeaus-motorcade-crash-near-los-angeles/
youtube.com/watch?v=JLfIPiqbRRs
youtube.com/watch?v=RTNUWzSqtqE
youtube.com/watch?v=MD43y6fvdE4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Warning_System
thespec.com/news-story/2219070-sex-pizza-and-politics-with-justin-trudeau/
mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/961573323112112129
mcgilltribune.com/mind-control-mcgill-mk-ultra/
macleans.ca/culture/just-margaret/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Canadian PM: Sharia law is compatible with democracy

So, Canadas women don't get to vote anymore?

Or work?

And that's democracy?

WTF I love Trudeau now!

Hes right.

White sharia .. Look at me , I am the Imam now!

>ISRAELNATIONALNEWS

I DONT KNOW WHOS JEWING WHO

>And that's democracy?

It can be.

A democracy can be non-inclusive of certain categories.

Pre-fascist Italy was a democracy but only men could vote.

Please nuke us. Please nuke us. Please nuke us. Please nuke us. Please nuke us. Please nuke us.Please nuke us. Please nuke us. Please nuke us.Please nuke us. Please nuke us. Please nuke us.Please nuke us. Please nuke us. Please nuke us.Please nuke us. Please nuke us. Please nuke us.Please nuke us. Please nuke us. Please nuke us.Please nuke us. Please nuke us. Please nuke us.Please nuke us. Please nuke us. Please nuke us.Please nuke us. Please nuke us. Please nuke us.

Someone murder this faggot for me plz. I'll pay you a dime and a nickle.

The globalist media abandoned Trudeau long ago. They support Sheer now.

I am not clicking a Jew link to learn about the prime cuckister. any other source?

>Sharia law is compatible with democracy
HOLY FUCK ! no it is not, is there no end to this cunt's sickening virtue signalling ? Canadians, why do you put up with this ?

>be fucking leaf
>elect a metrosexual fuckup as your leader because MUH WEED
I don't know what you all expected

Canada should be considered a hostile actor against western interests.

I'm like 90% sure Trudeau is a rogue element of the Globalists. Like he actually believes everything he says instead of just being out to make cash and ship in votes.

>All of Islam is Sharia law

Because Trudeau supports Islam that Imam says that means he supports Sharia law. Although Trudeau says he doesn't think Sharia law is compatible with western society. Interesting.

Castro would be proud

He is Canada's version of Hillary.. Even down to the fake foundation. The Clintons learned it from his father and improved it and now he is learning from them.

>Like he actually believes everything he says
yes, but understands none of it, and that's how you end up with "peoplekind" type madness

>peoplekind
what?

SoTrudeau believes that women should not have the right to vote, which means he's in agreement with 90% of Sup Forums on this issue.

RIP leafs

His whole road show schtick has the feeling of a pre packaged improve who's line is it anyway. I'm surprised he didn't say "Does Justin Trudeau have to choke a bitch?!"

Can't call him a traitor because this is what he was told to do, allow for the complete erasure of the European generations.
The queen doesn't like us white folks because she's a self loathing german jew

This. I'm glad even the retarded leftists who voted him in are starting to sour on Trudeau.

he was selected to be prime minister in Canada while Hillary would be the president of the United States and only half of the plan went through.

Did you all hear the news that Trudeau's Motorcade nearly killed a Police Officer, a Woman and her child?

ntd.tv/2018/02/10/3-injured-after-canadian-prime-minister-justin-trudeaus-motorcade-crash-near-los-angeles/

They were all hospitalized.

You survived 8 long years with your half black Kenyan communist gay muslim president so we will be fine with this retard for a little while.

>only half of the plan went through.

And the half that went through went full retard....

never go full retard.

Last weekend he did a townhall and a girl was asking the usual "women are the future please agree with me" bs question and he stopped her midsentence when she said mankind to correct her with peoplekind. Also of note he recently added "two spirited" to the lgbt18otherletters lexicon

yep, these humiliating gaffes on an almost daily basis wouldn't be nearly as pronounced with president hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=JLfIPiqbRRs

Albertan here, he doesn't speak for me.

>Harper gets less than 40% of the vote
>hurr, first past the post fucked us, he represents less than half the population
>cuck gets nearly identical vote %
>lel Canada has spoken, it's the current year

>Duterte has cancelled a helicopter deal because Trudeau was worried that they would be used to kill communist and islamic terrorists (wtf)

fucking filipinos refuse to deal with us anymore...

This is a walking joke. How the fuck did he become prime minster of Canada? HOW? WHY?

Every time I read about this guy, he's making over-the-top social justice proclamations that make my blood boil.

WTF is two spirited?

>HOW
similar to obama
hope and change, huge name recognition against a tired out incumbent and state-run media acting as a 24/7 campaign channel, and even still, he only got 39% of the vote, and that was before the paris attacks

He got the millenial vote by promising weed and claiming the moral high groind on everything and the woman vote by being a pretty boy. It took about a month after he was elected for people to start realizing he had no substance and that his campaign promises were lies.

Consider that Trump has a higher approval rating.

780 reporting

>WTF is two spirited?

youtube.com/watch?v=RTNUWzSqtqE

It's something leftist academia are trying to gaslight natives into thinking that their ancestors believed people could have "both a male and female" spirit inside then. This is of course total horseshit because natives had dozens if not hundreds of languages and religious systems.

Natives know full well that Liberals would like nothing more than to destroy the family unit and fuck their kids - they've done it before.

You're too close to the best country on the planet to get the nuke, leaf.

Why this is merely Part and Parcel in a just Society.
In other words, please... help us..

Trudeau, for all his cuckish and retarded tendencies, is quite good looking and has a name that's recognizable in Canadian politics. He took advantage of the idiot millennial mindset and basically designed his campaign to be "Look how young and cool and hip I am compared to Harper." Retarded millennials (I'm a millennial as well, for the record) ate it up and turned out to vote for him in record numbers. It also didn't help that Harper is the least charismatic person in the country, and ran a dreadful campaign.

Either way, the people who voted for him are realizing he's just a talking head with nothing going on upstairs. I think it started when Trudeau said the Libs wouldn't be overhauling the voting system, after using that as a huge part of his platform.

That would get rid of Trudeau. Maybe he's onto something.

>WTF is two spirited?

Full version
youtube.com/watch?v=MD43y6fvdE4

Uranium costs money, you know.

Canada is totally fucked now. This is what happens when you elect a hippie moron as your head of state. Imagine the mental gymnastics Canadian liberals go through to defend this faggot.

Don't use nukes then, just carpet bomb everything south and east of Hudson's Bay, annex the rest. Yes, even level the Maritimes. Fuckers come to Alberta, work in the oil patch, start a family, buy a house, then I have to listen to them never shut the fuck up about how much Alberta sucks compared to "back east."

I see. Thanks for explaining! I hope you are free of him when 2019 rolls around. Good luck guys!

Wrong. They are playing both sides as they always have.

Just ask Hilldawg. She knows.

There's no way he's getting re-elected, I just hope the pendulum has swung far enough the other way by then that the Conservatives get in again. I also can't wait for the UCP to punt the NDP out of Alberta. I'd prefer it if the PCs just quietly fucked off as a group, but Wildrose needed them to unite the right in the province.

no term limits, he'll be in the picture for a decade or two at least

But Albertans deserved the floods and the fires. Because of the oil sands!! That is what my Saudi paymaster told me to protest.

Easy there trigger.. everything south of north bay ..
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Warning_System

I wish .. but.. I predict it will be the NDP Sikh.. Just so the world can see how great and progressive we are.. Once that happens for 4 years it will swing back to the Cons .. its gonna be a rough ride leaf bro

Live in 403
Still have 780 so people wont think im gay

Come out west, work for 6-8 months till they gots their pogy hours in, ask for layoff. go home with max EI benefits and do nothing but drink and snort coke for 4-6 months.

I mean, there's like what - three area codes in Alberta? 780, 403, 517?

To be fair the Maratimes is alot more white and folky then out here in Alberta. But I still appreciate the opportunites she could give me for a family and job.

I can never tell if Americans are serious or not

They elected a reality tv show buffoon who has a cheap 80’s spray tan who uses twitter like a 12 year old kid in delicate international affairs lmao

Do not worry leaf, day of rake is coming.

This. I want a reliable source, video or something.

The reality TV show buffoon doesn’t believe ISIS will make great contributions to society, nor does he get offended at the term mankind.

i don't understand why libs and fedora tippers hate Christians and mock them for their "fairy tale christmas daddy in the the sky etc.", then turn around without missing a beat, and push this FUCKING BULLSHIT

Hes an MK Ultra victim.
Pic related is is handler, im 100% serious. This jew fuck is the entire brains behind Justin.

how do you snap an MK Ultra victim anyway? Also, where is the best literature on the subject, been thinking of looking into it.

I've got no problem with easterners who come here for work, it's the ones who spend the entire time shitting on Alberta that piss me off. Also the ones described by are an entirely different level of asshole. I'm not asking easterners to treat Alberta like a holy mecca, but a lot of them should either shut the fuck up about the province that's feeding, clothing and sheltering them and their families, or go back east to farm clams and fuck their sisters.

PM Butts, He practiced on ontario with daltons Gov no?

The world dodged a bullet the day he won.. Anyone that thinks the usa and the world would have been better off with Hillary is completely deluded.. It would be Haiti 2.0 everywhere..And that Arkancide would be sphincter puckering .. It's how they roll.

I dont know, I just found out about this guy after his 'hurr durr all right wing media are nazis tweet'
All of Justin's policy comes from Gerald, all the insane leftist drivvle comes from him as well.
Then you consider that with all the weird pizzagate things Justin as eluded to and here I am now believing my PM is a cheese pizza....

thespec.com/news-story/2219070-sex-pizza-and-politics-with-justin-trudeau/

“The intensity, the excitement of being in the middle of a political campaign — it’s heavy, it’s fun stuff,” started Trudeau. “There’s pizza, sex and all sorts of fun things

And the boy lover logo on his 2016 Trudeau foundation budget

Trigger words I am guessing.

This is a good thing you fucking retards. Sharia law would restore the rights of men and put roasties back in line. Even if it's a retarded leftist advocating for it, so what? Would you oppose the left if they said water is wet?

Anyone who is against Sharia law is either a faggot, nu-male soyboy cuckold or a feminist roastie. How the fuck can you prefer the degeneracy of today's world to Sharia?

Dec 7, 2016 - Another Canadian Press article made it clear that Ontario's energy policy was Butts' design: "McGuinty's plan, which called for replacing coal with a combination of conservation, renewable energy, natural gas and nuclear power, came from his senior adviser, Gerald Butts."

of course it is
shariat has in cases been implemented in europe before all this crisis and nothing weird happened
you thinking of shariat as some magical evil demon coming to get you is another thing

Nice (((source))) you got there

Im not giving up bacon or beer bucko, find another way.

We don't have to, Christians are tolerated in a Sharia state and bacon and beer can be consumed by non-Muslims. At the same time we still get all the perks of putting roasties in line and ending the feminist nightmare that has destroyed the lives of millions of men across the world. It's literally the best of both worlds.

> The lesson to take from this joke being torqued by Infowars and other alt-right nazi friends of the Rebel is they're paying attention. Game on, #TeamTrudeau.

mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/961573323112112129

Game on indeed

Thanks. I will add that to my research material.

It's what I said way back in the thread.. "Look at me, I am the Imam now". Islam has a built in total control loophole .. All you need to be is the top and you can make up whatever you want.. It's the reason we are being flooded. It's how they can say snowmen are haram .. Some Imam decreed it so it is law..

It's funny how he tries to appease both fags and Muslims, like that has ever worked out. I hope that Muslims start going after gays just so the fags wake up.

I'm guessing Trudeau would side with Muslims since he knows there is an endless supply to import.

mcgilltribune.com/mind-control-mcgill-mk-ultra/
macleans.ca/culture/just-margaret/

now it is clear what the rabbi has planned. Divide men and women, inject muslims to demand sharia. Appeal to dejected men that Islam will restore decency. Appeal to feminist women that Muslims are poor babies that need their maternity. It is like weighing down ships, and ramming them full-speed into each other so you can marvel at the destruction

Who's jewing who?

Islam is globalization .. Iran runs the UN human rights committee .. it's all right in front of us .. the plan is so simple.

Jewish double-standard