Shingeki no Kyojin/SnK

Who was in the wrong here?

first for based captain Rico

Best Girl

Sasha for trying to interupt them.

>starting a new thread before bump limit
(You)

Armin a cute.

Ymir for not forcing Hisu to eat her out instead.

Shit taste.

Endgame right here, brothers.

She doesn't need to force her for that.

Reiner is so handsome.

yeah endgame

Keith literally did nothing wrong.

Manlet is an overprotective husband.

How do you deal with this threat?

Hnnnnnnngh
HNNNNNNGH.
Each day I fall in love a little more.

Hansamu~

Kid got himself killed trying to d - fucking asspulls.

LHfujos and their delusions infesting the thread.
Tell me about babies, sidestories and tea and pastries again, I might have forgotten about it.

>first 15 replies are like an abstract that summarises the next 500

Endgame

Elen is perfect.

Eren is alright I guess.

Reminder that manletwhales already soiled these characters so avoid answering anything related to Erwin, Keith, Hanji, Armin, Kenny and Moblit, victims of manletfags aids.

>Rookie?

Oink.

The only one that matters

>what are we going to play today, aunt Mikasa?

Prince Eren Jr. sounds like the full name a parent would give to a child whose sibling is called Khaleesi.

>filename
Nice delusion.

Fuck off Erenwhales with your pathetic roleplaying.

>"How about a game of Hide&Seek?"

Cutest.

>Let´s play this: wrap this scarf around my neck and tell me that you loves me. If you do it good then we can play pajama party and sleep in my house. I sleep naked with a scarf only.
Btw don´t tell your mother.

and saddest

That's not Armin.

I wonder what Anniefags would do if she gets the Ymir treatment.

It's our job to make her happy.

Thankfully.

shitpost the newer threads to oblivion.

Reminder that Moblit didn´t confess to Hanji because he knew that Levi was interested in her (see their smartpass story)

And the evillest

Armin is too cute for Annie.

Stop with the evil meme, she is just trapped in an unjust situation.

No one is shipping them, retard fujo.

Annie is too cute for everyone.

How happy will you be when Armin kills Annie?

Reminder they were quite aware of LH.

Keith will die in Hange's arms while she tells him that she loves him.

That would be great but then I can't fully enjoy when Eren kills Armong because EAfags will shitpost that Eren did it for Annie. It be better if Eren eats her after manlet finished avenging his squad

>Annie interacts with Eren
>Mikasa goes autistic around him
Makes you think who made this post. Annie haters are unthinking.

Yoy did that in MSPaint? you are soo creative.

Eren...

what?

He left on a boat to Marley, you dumb whore

"I'm used goods"

There's no need to be upset.

>she tells him she hates him.
Ftfy

>why I will be Mikasa?

Why was Historia's fondest memory of Ymir the time Ymir date raped her?

>delusions
>lists canon stuff
Nani?

>Jean and Marco both mildly interested in where this is going

They gotta honor Erwin and name their son after him.

It's not rape if she wants it

She hasn't? What?

>Ymir treatment
Ymir was shit but she ain't Marley enemy, she got to have a proper ritual and shiets. Annie's fate will be worse than Ymir

Soon.

>anyone wanting Ymir

Getting a worse fate would actually be better for Annie

how?

Better than dying off screen

Magath >>>> Keith

What said
Just getting more focus would be better, far superior than what Ymir got got a whole chapter dedicated to her suffering and shit that'd be fantastic

Ymir was treated with great respect by the warriors. It was a million times better than what Bert got from the SL.

Do you want torture chapter with Annie? why?

Truth.

They probably saw this many times already.

For Three years...

hahaha balds are so sensitive I swear

The retarded newfags don't understand english, 2 new threads before even the last thread hit bump limit

>what was that again, cadet?

That was just user farting

Well...that's hot

Where were you when EJ was confirmed canon?

>people actually save such trash in their pc just to shitpost on a character

>avoid talking about this long ass lists of characters because it triggers me really badly
What a fucking fag. This ain't tumblr you piece of shit.

Suffering in her life, torture is useless at this point.

>Eren...what are you doing?
>Get out, Zeke, or I´ll transform
>Transform in what?
>What? you know it perfectly, I will transform in a Titan
>Good lord not this thing again...Eren, everything is in your head. I know your mother´s death and your father being a monster hurt you, but you have to be strong and live in reality. Anyway do you like your new school?
>Yes, though there is a gothic stalker that won´t leave me alone...anyway gotta go.
>Bye Eren. Remember we have baseball tomorrow.
>Geez I know. Bye.
*Zeke starts searching in Eren´s room. Find a box. Open it...
>No...not again. Where did he get a gun...

Annie deserved a better life than what she got. At least let her be at peace during her final years.

Rate my ending prediction.
Eren take in all the Titan powers, making him the new Ymir. Everything started with Ymir and now the circle will end. All humanity will unite to destroy him, Eldians on the front to show they are no longer the people of Ymir. Of course Eren is doing this on purpose to free his people from the curse. His last words will be "I'm..., no, we are free" with all his fallen comrades in mind, even more the memory of Armin. Finally, Mikasa will give him the final flow, whispering him "See you later Eren".

>I know your mother´s death
How did Carla die in this scenario? Did Dina turn into a crazy-ex and had her murdered?

This is stupid, the hatred of Eldians won't stop by proving they are not the same, this is something the Warriors have been trying to do all this time but without any progress.

I meant dying offscreen.

Eldians are a risk if the serum or the ability to turn them into titans is around, so I can see Eren wanting to destroy the source of the curse using himself as a medium. Now, anything is better than time loop but also your prediction would mean Eren turned very secretive during the time skip, knowing he was in a suicide mission. 4/10 in the sense that I doubt there is any way to convince humanity that eldians are not a danger neither nations are interested about it when they have their eyes on muh resources.

If Eren is trapped in a loop how come he doesn´t remember? Perhaps he thought he would? what if he can now because something changed and he can maintain Mikasa´s memories too for being an Ackerman?

>Eren killing Armong
Ok listen im an EAfag but if Hajime did what you're saying i will shitpost to the maximum with edits

Yes. Dina discovered that Grisha had a secret life, so she hired a detective and once he found Carla, she went full yandere and killed her while smiling in front of Eren, who was watching in horror.
Grisha was also a terrible father because he experimented with drugs even with his own son. Once Keith learnt about this and Carla´s death he went to Grisha and killed him. He is in jail now.
Zeke adopted Eren and he had to deal with Eren´s fantasies and have to fight with his teachers, specially with the janitor of Eren´s school.