MR PRESIDENT, SHUT DOWN THE CIA

>TLDR: CIA and NSA paid Russian scum claiming he could recover stolen cyber toolkits but ended up buying more fake disinfo on Trump
Archive
archive.is/cBlSH
NYT front page today
nytimes.com/2018/02/09/us/politics/us-cyberweapons-russia-trump.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/
g-2.space/
youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq55yxODJiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off Russian scum.

You forgot to add
>t. Glow in the dark brainlet

why are you like this?

We did our best.

It's about damn time
Take out the Fed and the IRS while you're at it

We tried hard.

>nytimes.com/

I'm not that stupid OP.

Ha!

>"W-we totally paid for anti Trump smears by accident. It happened while trying to recover data that was definitely already copied and likely distributed. Totally makes sense heh heh..."

Have you ever considered that maybe your best isn't good enough?

have you considered the possibility that the ISP's are doing it, because that's what their owners want?

That's one of the strangest spy novels I've ever read

Have you.... asked the FBI?

It's such a bad story even though it's definitely spun hard by NYT to make it not sound as bad as it is. Probably a precursor article to the more accurate accounts that will come out about all the shit these assclowns at Langley have done to try to undermine the legitimately elected POTUS

She will start the spin machine in the attempt to lessen the real story's impact by complicated smokescreen.
It's really not complicated.

I just love bumping these threads to drive niggers crazy

"G-2 space" analysed the actual document they based the russia evidence of DNC hacking on fucking years ago now

Assange tweeted it and after all this time it seems he was right but Sup Forums hasn't caught onto it yet and fucking Q user is more trusted and talked abouy

g-2.space/
Yeah anyone who hasnt read should review

RIP

MegaANON was right again
FBI
CIA
FED

It was actually WH user who predicted it. CIA apparently are heavily implicated in the upcoming Horowitz IG report

Hey man...

It was both dude.

Don't compare them to downies
it's insulting for the downies

>Hey man...

hello.

Pic related

Tripfags get out

Nooooo

Do it you cunt, save the fucking world. Brake the chains you absolute madman.

CIANIGGERS BTFO

>Tripfags get out

No-U

I’m mad.. navy ditched melol

They don't get it do they?

I do actually. I never trip/ namefag. I’m doing it now to rub sand in someone’s eyes.

Bumping with ultra rare Terry cause fuck CIAniggers

>I’m mad.. navy ditched melol

Do you mean to say Navy user isn't posting anymore?

No I mean he doesn’t call or text anymore. Was. Just went silent. I’m not mad. Whatever. Would just be nice to be tod. Not nice to ignore.

*told

Kek Trips is truth

not sure why you are telling me this, I don't know either of you.

You sure?

Tl;dr
Da poor widdle cia and nsa was jus tryin keep us safe from da big bad russia peepoo. Dey eidnt wanna hurt mr trump, dey wanted da cybaw weapons. Even doh da russian spy kept tryin to show dem trump tapes, the poor widdle cia and nsa just wanted cybaw weapons. It's not da cia and nsa fawt, dey poor and widdle.

Lol. You were in sedition threads with us is all. It’s just a joke really.

Hello there CIA

Am I sure what? I’m not GEY lol retards

Right???

thread from last night was one of the funniest i've been in

Anons may not really understand what this is about, but it's so fucking stupid it makes you wonder why they wrote the article. and the best part is the end of the article, pic related and read this from the other thread: kek

Yes, yes you are

Navy user if this is you. FUCK YOU. Learn to dial a GD Phone and use your words

>You were in sedition threads with us is all.

the deepstate threads? I was in those.

Yes I know.

>CIA and NSA paid
so you didn't read the article, then?

this will not save you Vladimir.

and it won't save your circus monkey Donald wither.

Your queen parasite hatchling, David Rothschild, is losing its goddamn mind lately.
All you faggot ass “Deep State” maggot excrement know there’s no turning back after Trump.

You all are gonna be dead CIA niggers very very soon. Smile for the camera!

Check em

His tweets have been hilarious

>youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw

Trump might have referenced the "fifth column" in this speech, which is a jab at the globalist banking elite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

Russian scum and those who support Russian scum will be gutted like dogs with a soup can lid.

I'll give a QRD

>CIA and NSA get all of their backdoor exploits and scriptkiddy malware "stolen" by hackers
>so they try to get their cyber weapons back (lol)
>they find some russian criminal who tells them he has nudes of trump and other "kompromat"
>cia niggers give this upstanding gentleman 100k because why not
>comes back with fake intel
>cia is mad, wants to pay him more money
>he can't retrieve hacking tools
>drinks the cranberry juice he was nursing and heads back to Moscow 100k richer.
>cia niggers claim they were never really after trump nudes (lol) and this is all putin's fault

from the article:

"The United States intelligence officials said they cut off the deal because they were wary of being entangled in a Russian operation to create discord inside the American government. They were also fearful of political fallout in Washington if they were seen to be buying scurrilous information on the president."

nukes incoming, Ivan. and if you think trump can shit down the IC.. why don't you order him to try it? and see what happens.

>The Russian claimed to have access to a staggering collection of secrets that included everything from the computer code for the cyberweapons stolen from the N.S.A. and C.I.A. to what he said was a video of Mr. Trump consorting with prostitutes in a Moscow hotel room in 2013, according to American and European officials and the Russian, who agreed to be interviewed in Germany only on condition of anonymity. There remains no evidence that such a video exists.

>The N.S.A. even used its official Twitter account nearly a dozen times to send coded messages to the Russian.

>The cash, delivered in a suitcase to a Berlin hotel room in September, was intended as the first installment of a $1 million payout, according to American officials, the Russian and communications reviewed by The New York Times. The theft of the secret hacking tools had been devastating to the N.S.A., and the agency was struggling to get a full inventory of what was missing.

>The Russian was known to American and European officials for his ties to Russian intelligence and cyber criminals — two groups suspected in the theft of the N.S.A. and C.I.A. hacking tools.

>But his apparent eagerness to sell the Trump “kompromat” — a Russian term for information used to gain leverage over someone — to American spies raised suspicions among officials that he was part of an operation to feed the information into United States intelligence agencies and pit them against Mr. Trump.

>The Times obtained four of the documents that the Russian in Germany tried to pass to American intelligence (The Times did not pay for the material). All are purported to be Russian intelligence reports, and each focuses on associates of Mr. Trump. Carter Page, the former campaign adviser who has been the focus of F.B.I. investigators, features in one; Robert and Rebekah Mercer, the billionaire Republican donors, in another.

>Yet all four appear to be drawn almost entirely from news reports, not secret intelligence.

Q predicted this.

Checked

Yes. Yes I did.

stale meme desu

checked

Which is your favorite part bro? Has to be the ending. So good
>In December, the Russian said he told the American intermediary that he was providing the Trump material and holding out on the hacking tools at the orders of senior Russian intelligence officials.

>Finally, early this year, the Americans gave him one last chance. The Russian once again showed up with nothing more than excuses.

>So the Americans offered him a choice: Start working for them and provide the names of everyone in his network — or go back to Russia and do not return.

>The Russian did not give it much thought. He took a sip of the cranberry juice he was nursing, picked up his bag and said, “Thank you.” Then he walked out the door.

God damn dude

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq55yxODJiA

>He took a sip of the cranberry juice
Just too much man

Tripfags kys no one's cares about you attention whoring Reddit scum. And no, I am not against Trump, but you fags need to kill yourself in all seriousness.

Did someone hear the sound of an attention whore?

No kidding. CIA and NSA suck as of right now. I swear.

Still, use what you have.

I did....

projection is all they know, isn't it?

Absolutely disgusting, you fucks are the cancer killing this place, wait at least a year before posting. No one cares about you, you will never be famous here, you are pathetic and we hate you.

>New level of honey potting

>you will never be famous

Check. Lol.
>mfw I’ve been here 2009 and this faggot tells me to lurk

Apparently. The joke’s on him though, he’s too retarded to realize I’m doing this to piss certain people off and I’m certain it worked since HE left.

Nope. Truth. Took my pics & ran

Q predicted this

Yes. Yes I did.

He also droped a bomb about this.

>Apparently. The joke’s on him though, he’s too retarded to realize I’m doing this to piss certain people off and I’m certain it worked since HE left.

nice.

You're going to watch your entire family hang before being flayed alive traitor.

Your tin can is no match for the US military which, btw, just got infused with a shit ton of liquidity to finance the round-up, indictment, military tribunals and ultimate execution of you pathetically inept puddles rectal leakage.

Hang yourself. Otherwise your end won’t be on your terms.

So many traitors in this thread and so easy to spot, they stick out like sore thumbs

Jews use mind control on Americans to get them to think about things that the American mind control system will kill you for thinking.

Come at me fatty Russian cocksuckers.

Angel with the bants, kek