Operation Cuckjacking

Do any of you know of the Max Headroom incident? I've been thinking, what if we did something similar? Take down CNN, and redpill all of its viewers at once. That is the objective. The reason for moonman/Mac-Tonight in the photo, is that, in my weird mind, I imagine using some sort of costume based on him for such a hijacking.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/WWryn
qsl.net/kd4sai/antencal.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5069637/ISIS-hacks-Swedish-radio-plays-recruitment-song.html
archive.fo/0U4Rk
archive.fo/colYX
archive.fo/mOX5T
electronics-lab.com/project/4-watt-fm-transmitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

interesting idea op. watching the thread.

Today on Sup Forums's daydream fantasies...

Show south African crimes that can't be disputed. Or Germany covering up the "refugee" crimes.

Or, maybe it'd be better for something less grand, like a bunch of local stations?

Yeah.

This shit was much easier in the analog days of that incident, but I suppose it isn't impossible...

I suppose there has to be a way, but it wouldn't be simple at all.

>hijacking analog areal antenna signal
>in current year

Sorry user, but this was a thing 20 years. The Max Headroom incident was 30 years ago.

Maybe if its too hard, just make the station host a picture of " Its OK to be white " for as long as we can?

>>E3ZateG0
I guess it's more of a mad fantasy, but I'm certain that there is some way. There has to be some way to break through television transmissions.

ask me how i know you're underage

Broadcast tv having switched to a digital signal, and broadcast tv in general not really being popular, you won't reach a lot of people with whom the message would resonate.

If done on an analog signal be mobile and quick. It can be triangulated extremely fast now.

it doesn't have to reach anyone immediately, it just has to happen and it will be reported on

Broadcast isn't analog anymore. At least not here in the US

Electronic hijacking would be extremely difficult these days. Your best bet would be bumrushing a live reporter and hoping to get a poster displayed for a second or two before they cut the feed. Then jail time

>just has to happen and it will be spun
Ftfy

>bumrushing
i think you mean fuck her right in the pussy

So, what about local stations?

spin doesn't matter, people will hear "HOLY SHIT WHAT?" and go watch it

because my ideas are autistic right?

FM is still analog, though.
This is possible on the radio.

In order to perform a similar stunt in this day and age you'd need a huge coordinated team with insider access to a TV network.
I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just saying this one probably beyond Sup Forums's reach.

See, radio was my next thought. Maybe someone could hijack a radio station, like npr, or something.

The well has been poisoned at that point. How to view the message will be framed by an unfriendly media. Not everybody distrusts ordinary news with as much zeal as we do.

Err, Simpler idea actually, Couldn't we try to hack their transcript and try to make them blurt what ever we want?

So, we'd be feeding the truth to people who don't want it?

>insider access to a TV network.
More like to a provider-- cable and satellite services for example

Nope. Not easier at all.

Kek, pay off comcast.

It needs to be a smoother pill like the ones they are trying to feed people to not believe the shit that is going on.

What sort of smoother pill?

Kek, good idea user

whats with the retarded flag op

Bump

This is the easy one.
You build your broadcast unit in a vehicle and broadcast a pirate news report. Lay it out so that those not actively listening will even NOTICE the transition, a perfectly ordinary news report.

You won't be able to do anything but hit a square mile at best per broadcast unit.

So then, it's entirely possible, but, I suppose it isn't very efficient.

Highjacking a television station is next to impossible these days. Not to mention the fact that you can face some serious prison time for doing so.

Still, I like the idea.

I mean, what shit have we not done that's illegal? We practically never get caught. ( well they know what website did it and yada, but they dont know the mastermind behind it )

Radio is still easy. If there were somewhere to coordinate more privately than here, teams of broadcasters can work together in different locales to send a single preprepared news report. Always at news hour, but always in a different set of locations.

Already a problem, Whos going to do this master plan?

Hmm... that's brilliant.

Serious prison time or is it just a resume into the intelligence agency these days.

Does anyone know what sort of shit we'd need to use in order to hijack the radios?

Good point.. I wish this master idea could come true.

That's what this thread is for, I thought.
Do I need to dump a bunch of radio how tos on you guys? A team of guys with a five watt broadcaster in the trunk and an ok whip antenna can sit in traffic and redpill every stiff stuck in traffic with them for a half-mile radius

It can but those blokes are being entertained by cicada 3301 or some shit.

Reminds me of this. Someone needs to wake the sheeple up.

Please do user. I am fairly careful about blocking out cell signals as I see they can also be tracked.

>Serious prison time
For telling the truth? God damn I hate this country, fucking Rothschild owned prison

Like I said, I ain't no fuckin' genius. If you decide to do it, good luck.

Bumpo. Not sure how it'd be done, but if can be...

So, we could target metropolitan areas, such as atlanta, new york, phoenix, philly... the likes, for maximum coverage.

I say New York would be a good place to hit, but that might be hard because its so damn packed.

If it's packed, then a van wouldn't be so out of place there, would it?

Sure that'd be cool but extremely difficult to pull off these days. Basically impossible given the networks level of security.

So we doing a TV station or CNN now OP?

I think a radio station is a much more possible idea.

jeez louise, this stuff isn't done by people who want it done to send a message
it's done by people who love tinkering with the technology involved and have been doing so for years, hence why the max headroom incident had no message to speak of - he had nothing to say, he just wanted to do it for the sake of doing it

you poor naive souls

This guy was an inside job. He got paid to do that.

Most people listen to the radio in the car, what time of day could be best to pull off something like this? Around rush hour, right?

Yep.

Discussion on portable transmitters
archive.fo/WWryn
There's literally dozens of YouTube howtos on low power transmitters,
And here is an antenna length calculator.
qsl.net/kd4sai/antencal.html

Or, better, around 6-8 am.

Tv station CNN has the resources to make it seem like what else would you expect. "White supremacy"

Wink.

"White Supremacist Neo-Nazi Homophobes conquer airwaves!! Be warned!!" That's gonna be a headline.

this sounds like a great way to false flag the right wing and promote your radio station for whoevers going to do it

So, the idea is solid, we take on radios. But, I want to know what Sup Forums thinks needs to be said most.

Powerful ass radio is the only way. Let California have it.

>hard because its so damn packed.
That's an advantage in many ways. Bit's also a detriment because the more you disrupt legit signals, the harder the cops will search. Doing this in multiple states will summon feds. Multiple countries, Interpol.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5069637/ISIS-hacks-Swedish-radio-plays-recruitment-song.html

Ah, true.

You don't need to hijack a television station, all you need to do is hijack a satellite. This sounds difficult, but it's actually not, relatively speaking. Most communications sats are something called 'bent-pipe', which is to say they will re-transmit whatever is broadcast at them. So you just need to find a satellite which is broadcasting a popular channel to America and then transmit a signal at that satellite containing whatever message you want. There are publicly available catalogues for satellites that give you the sat's location, cross-check this with info on which sats host cable TV and on what frequency, then build a transmitter with a directional antenna (which can be done with equipment from an electronics shop) and transmit to that satellite. Obviously I've simplified this a lot, but it's not impossible by any means.

There's a lot of people around the world who do this, usually for pirate radio or something similar.

But yeah, they will find you if you do that, so it'd be better to have your transmitter hidden remotely someplace with a script to turn it on at a certain date/time, then disavow all knowledge.

I really wish I picked a better name for this thread.

L337

>Powerful
NONONONONO
The more powerful the signal, the more likely to interfere with unrelated electronics. You disrupt an emergency channel and it will be very bad.
Lots of points of broadcast at no more than 5 watts each will keep angry FCC cops off you.

If anything, a hanful of teams should just go road tripping with transmitters and tour areas.

Neat. I'll investigate and report back.

Perfect

Im joking about this, and this would probably get us into deep trouble. But what if we just transmitted a bunch of Soviet / Communist propaganda? Like I said, I don't expect this to happen.

Call it a history lesson...

So, what sort of things does everyone think should be said? What things carry the most importance?

Mostly stuff to try to redpill the normies. Or we could just play racist music. Either way works?

No, that would just make us seem like bigger shitbags than we really are. Yeah, we need to redpill, but actual racist music would have to be a no.

Ai'ght OP.

Cuckistani shill thread

Found a problem, somewhat. Signals are encrypted when sent and decrypted by the box. As such, I don't know if the box will pass an in-the-clear signal.

Could someone sabotage the box?

This is how I feel, it would be cool, but surely it was easier in the analog age (you just had to plug your transmission into a strong enough tv tower) than in the digital age.

Circuit schematic for a Chinese 5w transmitter--
archive.fo/0U4Rk

Diy 5w FM transmitter, 12v powered--
archive.fo/colYX
Another, but 4w
archive.fo/mOX5T

>sabotage the box?
The reciever box. The one that goes into people's houses.
No, we cannot sabotage a few million boxes contained in private residences.

Though I suppose, were one a good enough hacker, they are network devices.

I'm missing a few hundred braincells, forgive me.

Last link doesn't work.

Works for me...
Here's the clear link--
electronics-lab.com/project/4-watt-fm-transmitter

Yeah the problem is on the receiver side, but the paid TV channels are what need to be decrypted. I believe that a standard receiver (like DirecTV) will play an in-the-clear signal, but I'm less familiar with that side of it. There are some other receivers out there that will, and I think you can buy generic satellite TV boxes to listen to unencypted, free sat-TV but I won't swear to it.

If you wanted to take over a local TV station that's a separate matter...you'd need a powerful transmitter and omnidirectional antenna broadcasting on the same frequency as the TV channel. You could either broadcast at a higher power and attempt to over-ride the legitimate signal, or broadcast at a lower power and do something to disable or disrupt the legit transmitter, which is a separate matter entirely.

At this point, I'm leaning more towards a radio hijacking.
(Should just host a call-in show...)

So, your objective is to lead a group of armed Sup Forumssters to take over the CNN headquarters, hack their secure satellite broadcast uplink and post racist memes across the world? Good luck with that one.

>Should just host a call-in show...
Well that's an idea. Put together a call-in style podcast for raw material to be broadcast later...

But you'll never get picked up by a station, and you'll never get your own broadcast license