If you think Twin Peaks is a Neo-Facist analysis of morality and deeply conservative GTFIH!

>David Lynch is essentially a very conservative and Jungian craftsman, all his work is merely a delivery device to redpill the masses on symbolism, the dangers of hedonism and moral decay and an analysis of Archetypes!

> His films like lost highway and Eraser-head are powerful and unnerving dives into themes of sex negativism, moral perpetude, loss of tradition and the despair of atomisation and lack of trust in modern society.

>Twin Peaks is perhaps his best and most perfect example of this, Black lodge spirits representing the inherent evil in humanity, Laura the girl mixed up in sex and drugs and chaos and murdered by her father, or bob? or the men that evil do?

>Special Agent Dale Cooper, Sherrif Harry S Truman, Arnold, Hawk and Albert are Archetypes of the noble and virtuous man that upholds the law, the warrior class that keeps the demons from our doors, men of honor and tradition who make us feel as safe as we can in a world inhabitted by unspeakable evil.

>The themes of Garmonbozia, the feeding off the psychic pain of the victims, the possession of the innocent and the transformation evil does to their soul. The very truly Christian or post Christian exposure of the seedy underbelly of Suburbia like blue velvet, focusing on the bugs beneath the soil, rather than a film of empty safety, the magnification of original sin and human frailty is the most honest Christian, truly traditional Christian and European storytelling mechanism.

>A lack of diversity, one Asian QT who ends up being a duplicitous liar, a murderer and dying. The presentation of the idealized America, the America I sometimes dream of fleeing Europe to find, a caricature of it maybe but one so good and comforting it acts as a refuge to the weary cosmopolitan every time he sees Norma seve a cherry pie or Coop drink some heavenly black coffee, a throwback of a pure and idealized setting as seeing through the eyes of the ultimately conservative Lynch and Frost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjeCNnbVYAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ww-88rwt4ms
youtube.com/watch?v=C8pob5R-1C8
youtube.com/watch?v=id75c8HGAxw
youtube.com/watch?v=LAi2ehBBw7M
youtube.com/watch?v=_G2Nmj60Cio
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_der_Vernunft
youtube.com/watch?v=k3rhPa7h4ro
youtube.com/watch?v=yd9v-vmTJFU
youtube.com/watch?v=HROH926Ln-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The storyline of Major Briggs and his troubled angst ridden son Bobby is probably the most fulfilling and deeply conservative theme of all three seasons.

Major Briggs is a deeply patriotic and wise man, He is in contact with the white lodge symbolising his high level of spiritual and wisdom.

He is gripped in a battle against the forces of chaos and destruction and is a stern, yet deeply flexible and attentive father, taking just enough rebellion from his son before a quick slap is used to reinforce the patriachal and familial hierachy needed so as to allow the child to grow but not let him spoil.

He represents the archetype of Woden or Odin, he is both a man of war, a military man, but also a man of knowledge and a man with a thirst so deep and unquestionable for enlightenment that he sets himself apart, even in this show, as a man atop the hierachy of western symbolism.

Here is a scene in which he ultimately changes the destiny of his troubled and confused son, he uses love to completely disarm his modern sarcasm and nihilism and tethers him back to an honorable way

Ultimately the deliverance of the son is only begotten here through the intervention and protection of him by the wise and honorable father. The story of western man!

youtube.com/watch?v=kjeCNnbVYAQ

I really need to get watching Lynch's movies

I have it, but haven't watched it. Maybe during summer

Have you seen anything he has done? I would recommend lost highway as an entry point if not.

Fun fact: David Lynch loves Ronald Reagan.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kjeCNnbVYAQ
One of my favorite scenes in Twin Peaks. Another is Albert's speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=ww-88rwt4ms
I disagree with rejecting violence but I find it admirable nonetheless.
I refuse to watch the new Twin Peaks, I don't think Hollywood is capable of producing work that isn't ideologically tinged nowadays.

The final boss in the Twin Peaks universe is Jude-y, so it does make you wonder. I don't think he or Frost are consciously neo-fascist, but it's clear that their experiences with (((hollywood)), and their resentment of that system, has overflowed into the art they do.

Watch it it's great.
Twin Peaks in general is very inspired by Alister Crowley, Mark Frost has a giant hard on for him.
There is a character in Chinese which is read Judy or similarly it means "to explain". Probably not related but still fun.

>Watch it it's great.
How can it be? Old actors reclaiming old roles. Like most sequels, they're trying to recapture an extinguished flame. Twin Peaks could only have been made in the early 90's by David Lynch, and whatever he's made now can at best be an approximation.

>Like most sequels, they're trying to recapture an extinguished flame

Except it's not like that at all, and a lot of nostalgiafags were pissed. It's still Twin Peaks and still on point as the first series was. Negroe Lynch is a serious artist and he was given complete freedom and it shows.

interdasting

Personally I think Wild at Heart was Lynch's best, after possibly Blue Velvet, and is unfortunately overlooked for the most part.

Guess I can see the conservative massage in Wild at Heart as well

>good hearted ex con wanting to settle down and make a life with his girl that he adores

>bitch mom trying to fuck everything up

>Bobby Peru being a bad influence and taking advantage of Sailor in a moment of weakness

>Love for his woman and his new son triumphs in the end

plus the jacket

Hahaha, you kids make me laugh. Get out of your parents' basements and get on the right side of history. The world is moving on without you.

I hate saying this but S3 is a pleb filter desu.

I'm projecting then. I'm tired of re-visiting old stories.
Wild At Heart is great, but I think Mulholland Drive is better, and Lost Highway below both of them.

>I hate saying this but S3 is a pleb filter desu.
>watching a mainstream show is a pleb filter
kek

Yeah they completely refused to cross old ground and let us revel in familiarity. One 15 second sound clip of the theme song with Coop waking up was all the nostalgia we got, but boy was it beautiful while it lasted lol. Like playing mgs4 and getting the shadow Moses flashbacks!

In the world of American tv yeah S3 is a pleb filter.
Yeah that moment was great.

Frost is essentially the soap opera pat of the show. Lynch is where the Jungian themes come from. In fact I just stumbled across this by Gregg Johnson of counter currents who has seemingly done a 1 hour plus analysis of David Lynch his films and twin peaks.

I am about half way through now:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8pob5R-1C8

Archetypes are eternal.

Bad trip enducing freedom:

youtube.com/watch?v=id75c8HGAxw

Angelo Badalamenti and his scores over the years have made the atmosphere on twin peaks incredibly powerful. ATMOSPHERIC WOOSHING INTENSIFIES!

It's a completely new experience and probably the greatest film or TV series of the millenium. If you actually liked Mulholland Drive this is probably the closest you're ever going to get to MD the series. Just fucking watch it.

Yes, they are - but the creation of new stories is important. We can't live in the past forever.

Angelo is a huge part of why TP is so great and memorable. And Lynch is a bit autistic about his sound design, as in VERY meticulous and detailed.

>'season 2 was really bad'
I fucking hate the Alt-Right.

that's a picture of don s davis wearing the stars of a general, the dissonance is real

Idk, I couldn't really put my finger on what the plot was supposed to be in Mulholland drive. Maybe I need to watch it a couple more times.

DONT BUY INTO PSYCHOANALYTICAL LIES
>DONT BUY INTO PSYCHOANALYTICAL LIES
>DONT BUY INTO PSYCHOANALYTICAL LIES.

>DONT BUY INTO PSYCHOANALYTICAL LIES..

>DONT BUY INTO PSYCHOANALYTICAL LIES..

I think there's certainly a thematic yearning to go back to a simpler time running through Twin Peaks but I don't see your neo-fascist angle at all. In fact most of the new series was about how trying to recapture what (you, society, the world) once had leads to ruin, which is sort of at odds with the nostalgic aspects.

What was really strange in the new one was how Twin Peaks turned into a drug-ridden shithole while Las Vegas was the sunny beacon of hope.

What are you trying to say to me exactly?

Yanks in that link you posted. Season 2 was good, just not as good as the first.

Season 2 took a massive hit after they revealed who killed Laura Palmer, the show was never supposed to reveal that. Again the whole show is an exploration of Archetypes, the story isn't really a linear or actual story, it is merely a delivery mechanism for the exploration of mans highest ideals.

The reveal turned the show from a metaphysical psychic exploration into the good and evil of man to a soap opera, several episodes of season 2 were done by DIanne Keaton, they sucked and turned the show into a cartoonish faggot show about Windum Earle and really cheapened the themes of the show.

However overall I still liked season 2. That is just where the show for a small time because an actual show with an actual plot that mattered as opposed to a journey through the soul of western man.

It's possible. Lynch is known for using his films to attack the hollywood scene, and particular targets for abuse in his films have been Quentin Tarrantino and Oliver Stone.
Here's a quick rundown: youtube.com/watch?v=LAi2ehBBw7M

ITT mental masturbation & self-delusion

Frost and Lynch originally were working on a biopic about Monroe called Goddess but it was cancelled after their conclusions were that a secret society had her killed and JFK killed and so half way through it was cancelled.

They then began working on twin peaks. In fact agent cooper in a scene asks what really was th truth behind Monroe and who pulled the trigger on JFK lol.

Tarentino is a hack who stole everything he ever made from previous films. The fact he shit on FWWM shows what a retard he is.

This. Asking Jung or Freud what our psyche is like - is like asking a 3 year old to draw a horse. You may recognize that it is a horse but it is far away from reality.

General Hammond from Stargate was a real life Major?

I expect such low IQ musings from an AmeroMutt, but from a god damn Aryan man like yourself? YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!!!

>Kraut thinks psychoanalysis was born on german soil
Even Nietzsche admitted that psychoanalysis was a French innovation. Point of fact, it was borne from investigations into mesmerism, the hypnotism practiced by frenchman Anton Mesmer. There's a reason Freud went to the Nancy school to study hypnotism.
Freud and Jung don't own theories of unconsciousness, either, they were largely expanding on earlier works. Schelling coined the term unconscious, for instance.

Interesting.

You are at least right to prefer Jung over Freud but both lack an extensive understanding of our inner cosmos. They both disregard the good within ID so to speak.
I follow the Christian dogma with all my heart and I fight the dragons within myself and that is what a men ought to be doing.

But I let St. Sheen educate about the treasures of our subconscious.

youtube.com/watch?v=_G2Nmj60Cio

German Christianity is a highly paganised and beautiful theology to guide us in a modern world. It lack of real literal belief makes it usable b the fascist right, as opposed to real literal hyper-altruistic and anti nationalist scripture.

even if Lynch was bleeding heart SJW leftist, I'd still be a total fan.
and he has such meme potential too.

>Freud and Jung don't own theories of unconsciousness, either, they were largely expanding on earlier works. Schelling coined the term unconscious, for instance.

Of course Freud or Fraud took all kinds of works and put it together to "his" theory. The typography of our soul came from greek philosophy and were reason, will and passion. Fraud changes it to Super Ego, Ego and Id respectively. The symbolism and dream analysis are deeply rooted in Egyptian tradition. His work "Moses and Monotheism" is truly enlightening about his own character - he thought of himself being a god. Overall pretty pathetic money making scheme to milk wealthy elites who happens to be confused about their passion and need absolution from their god and high priest to become slave to said passions. Fraud wanted money and fame. And his psychoanalytical work is like an astrologer writing horoscopes.

The one controlling the meaning of a symbol is ultimately the one controlling you.

I HEARD THAT, I HEARD THAT, Miss, I can I have cherry pie and a piece of paper, I plan on writing an epic poem about this!!

OP pic is wrong that is General Hammond of Cheyenne Mountain Deep Space Telemetry

>It lack of real literal belief makes it usable b the fascist right

I see your psychological approach towards the scripture but I warn you sincerely my friend that this is path where you can get lost quickly.

When I said that I follow the dogma I meant that I am a sincere catholic Christian. I believe that Christ was literally and fully God and literally and fully men, who defeated death and sin trough his sacrifice as Agnus Dei. But I apprached the faith from an intelectual perspective, meaning that I regocnized the literal and deeper truth in Christian scripture and that Christ himself is an analogy of our existence, meaning that we were infact created trough the almighty, creative and transformative word of God, Logos, and exist within his spirit, the holy ghost. The word that became flesh, the word that created everything. He is literally the son of a virgin the blessed mother of God and part of a symphony, a beautiful, poetic drama of love and salvation. It is true. It is all true user. My approach though caming from a philosphical and ontological perspective changed to a scriptual and literal one, because God lifted the veil due to his mery and love and let me see what my soul looks like and what truth is. That is why I dearly suggest to to find out what is written on the center of your heart.

God bless you.

as above, so below.

>typography

topography

fifm

Sorry for all the errors user.

Eraserhead was an utterly shit movie. Worst hours wasted in my life. "Lmao don't kill babies ecks Dee"

I was raised in complete secular life devoid of any religion, I don't think I even knew it existed until I was 15 or so, however I have an intrinsic respect for it I can't help but admire its social affects historically, so I reply with a god bless you too.

I would ask though, how do you squae a universal god, who dies for all human sins, who loves all men and who preaches complete altruism and assimilation into the divine?

How can this literal view of Christ, the prince of peace, be at all squared with nationalism, ethno-nationalism, racialism, race realism, patriotism, exclusionary immigration laws etc?

It seems to me Christianity is highly moral and altruistic, but is the complete antithesis of Nationalism. Jesus would be all for welcome the refugee, for race mixing etc.

Eraser head was made by a struggling, broke Lynch and is a depiction of the despair and horror of having a pregnant girlfriend, being broke, in a dilapidated apartment and dreading the responsibility of a seeming impossible situation, hence the mutant baby and his inner dark desire to kill it.

His daughter said its wild growing up and realizing you were the baby from eraser head. KEK

>Jesus would be all for welcome the refugee, for race mixing etc

Christ is a warrior for truth, justice and peace. I would go as far to claim that naturally Christ opposes any kind of human centralization let it be power or countries. I think he would oppose this modern agenda quite frankly, look at Abraham who send a servant to his remote home town to find a girl suitable for his child, who then was the bearer of Jacob or Israel. It is a reasonable thing to marry a cultural and religious similar girl for many reason e.g. to sustain a marriage and raise kids. It is not an easy job and the same background gives strength. Also it was a custom in Israel to take in refugee and let them settle, though they were not allowed to have any say into politics until the 3rd generation out of the mere that different tribes would meddle in their affairs. Though dont mistake my remarks for the promotion of racism or hatred for other people out of fear, which is mostly a sign of acitivity of the enemy to make conflict and sepparate brothers and sisters.

I am quite sure that in your daily life most of foreign people treat you with respect and you treat most of them with respect. The problem is a lack of culture a void which can and ought to be filled with materialsm and unhealthy ideologies and people without culturally and spiritually heritage resort to differentiate people into racial groups. Division is always a sign of the demonic. Seek unity but demand truth, justice and peace. Stand up for what is right but dont be an instrument for the enemy.

1st season is amazing, its a shame how terrible the 2nd is

>but is the complete antithesis of Nationalism.

That is not entirely right. Israel is very clearly a nationstate with a very specific people.

The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”
27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.

This one world notion has to come user because scripture is being fulfilled there.
Read "Die List der Vernunft" de.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_der_Vernunft
to understand better what is going on.

Have faith in God. He is the one who consistently makes good out of evil.

>Christianity is highly moral and altruistic

This is indeed the center of a Christian identity. But out of the understanding that everything we have is a gift from God. You life, the people you love, the foods you enjoy, colors, smells, moments. Everything is a gift he gave you for free, and this is what each one of us should take as role model, giving free and plentyful as we can. A self sacrifice out of love towards your next to help to get Gods plan into frutition.

great thread

>How can this literal view of Christ, the prince of peace, be at all squared with nationalism, ethno-nationalism, racialism, race realism, patriotism, exclusionary immigration laws etc?

Every point in itself would took me very long to mediate over, though be always aware whom you serve. Ask yourself whom do you serve, for what purpose and find out the innermost motivation for this servitude.

Hollywood had nothing to do with the new Twin Peaks. It's pure unadulterated Lynch. It's amazing.

>Most reddit spacing of all time

Frost is an anti-Trump le resist faggot

What the fuck man.

It doesn't fall into the same trap as all the other shows trying to rekindle the flame. He advances Twin Peaks, does something completely new with it while also making it familiar. Nostalgia reddit fags were pissed because it wasn't all coffee and pie memes for 18 episodes. Season 3 was pleb filter to the max.

lost highway is pure kino

>I have an intrinsic respect for it

You sound like a smart guy user. Bu try to find out what the foundation is you are standing on. Try to imagine the coyote and the road runner running over a cliff, they walk and walk on the air but as soon as they look down and realize that there is nothing they fall or especially the coyote. Meaning that people can go own very long without realizing that there is nothing under them which could support them sufficiently, they collapse and start to tremble and fall. Hence I beg you to take a close look under your foot and ask yourself: Is there a solid unmoving rock supporting my feed?

I would really love to know what is there?

Did some anons saw Mulholland Drive ? I think this is THE Lynch movie for me. So much mixed emotions about this and the layers of interpretations are infinite. Iam even thinking this is God’s creation.

Finbro I have homework for you to do.
Watch this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=_G2Nmj60Cio

And then this:
youtube.com/watch?v=k3rhPa7h4ro

And then this:
youtube.com/watch?v=yd9v-vmTJFU

This is a well invested hour in your education and deeper and better undestanding of yourself.

David Lynch believes getting enough Poos to chant magic words over and over again while sitting with their legs crossed is the only way to achieve world peace.

yeah MD is my favorite Lynch film. I've seen it 3 times.

It’s like seeing Mona Lisa in action.

watch any doc on the man, not even the critical ones like David Wants to Fly, and you will see Lynch is a looney.

He's the charlatan Poo in Loo cult version of Tom Cruise, as well.

I am pretty sure in the art of life, he describes being molested by mr smith lol. a naked beaten woman turned up on his street like she did in the film blue velvet. His life and art are mirrors unto one another. He is crazy.

>I was raised in complete secular life devoid of any religion

Me too user. It was a long way for me till I could see trough the lies of our materialistic reductionism and the corrupt philosophy supporting it, namely to believe that matter created itself and spirit is only a random byproduct. After a while I found out that all the philosophers I admired in my youth turned out to be an intellectual elite, a spearhead of revolution against Logos in their time respectively always supported from the wish of our deepest abysses to unleash and justify our passions and fallen nature. People I despise now for the damage they have done to humanity and being praised like gods on our society e.g. Fraud, Reich, Foucault.

It is sheer impossible that something can come from nothing. There has to be something out of the realm of things one could test or perceive.

It is always the easier way and the more comfortable to give in towards one passion, But it is always the right thing to follow Logos instead and go and fight the evil and the devil within. Evil cant prevail. It is naturally impossible.

the 2nd season seems to be filled with total degeneracy. Its been a while since I've seen it but I feel like it was a bunch of fags prancing around. and Twin Peaks is supposed to be a soap opera. I feel soap operas cater to degenerate women's fantasies.

Because I use reddit. I don't do the whole oooh look at me I am so unique and counter cultre cos I only browse pol.

I am someone who is fundamentally torn between two foundational bedrocks, dialectical materialism and romanticism and quasi Nihilism.

I simply can't believe in god or have faith claims, because I don't think there is any evidence for such beliefs. I do however think those beliefs are important, both as evolutionary tools and romantic metaphysical tools to create civilisation and culture.

But behind these shay foundations is ultimitely Nihilism. I am a romantic and a Utopian and yet underneath this I see the world as meaningless as in objectively so, I see everything as biological and genetic and hard wired and so I end up liking romanticism and theology but don't actually believe them so can never cross from one room to another.

This is essentially the doom of the high IQ, low functioning jewish like rootless white man. We are too smart and pull at everything until there is nothing left but a bare exposed thread, but we are incomplete and useless so can't ever build up a worthwhile tapestry to replace it.

>muh heritage

Lynch is fucking savage

i can see this being true about the original series. but what do you think, then, about the "new" series that was just a bunch of degenerate jooporn violence?

they are very much different in spirit.

The new season was brilliant. It was a continuation of the exploration of these themes and also a dismantling of the mordern tv show, episode 8 was essentially a mullholland drive extravaganza.

I can't believe the same actress that played admiral tumblr in Star Wars played Diane.

It was wrong seeing her as something more than the entity on the other side of Coop's tape recorder at first. But I have to admit I really liked her stories. Coop was looking out for her on the other side after the evil Cooper did whatever to her, then their one night together turned everything to shit. Plus she was such a cunt to Alfred and Tammy.

May you be reborn, you glorious tulpa harpy.

This was my first reaction too, but apparently this was his previous acting role before Hammond.

everything lynch does is a rehashing of mulholland drive.

at least half his films are about the same thing because he's just a retarded heretical transcendental meditator

Go watch fargo you flaming cannuck.

user, it is only those on the middle of the bell curve who are atheist.

On the high and low sides of it is where you will find those who believe in purpose and things above the material realm.

So, you need to get smarter.

>muh transcendental meditation

guy is a hack and a perv, always has been.

She was in Blue Velvet first

go jerk off to lynch's incoherent abstract retardation and pretend that it's some deep intellectual allegory, you self righteous pseud

But this is nowhere near true is it, every study shows this:

A meta-analysis found a negative correlation between intelligence quotient (IQ) and religiosity for western societies. The correlation was suggested to be a result of nonconformity, more cognitive and less intuitive thinking styles among the less religious, and less of a need for religion as a coping mechanism

I had time to only watch the first one (I have to go to the bar to get some pussy). It includes good observations into the unconscious, but cites a very simplified version of the psychodynamic view into the human mind. Freud was a pioneer - he didn't see it all. Jung went further but it must be understood that the exploration into the human mind is a gradual process. The idea of the unconscious mind is a powerful one and we still don't really understand it. We are undoubtedly connected to God through our unconscious mind but the forces and mechanisms at work are by and large completely unknown to us.

Here are some excellent catholic lectures about the catholic perspective to the unconscious mind:

youtube.com/watch?v=HROH926Ln-A

>20 minutes of nuclear explosion
>those fucking creepy miners
>winged frogbugs in mouth

It made up for the NIN faggotry in the beginning

James singing the song at the roadhouse was the best thing ever.

I need to get around to watching that and other early Lynch stuff

Isn't David Lynch a joo? Why would you trust anything from one of (((them)))

>I refuse to watch the new Twin Peaks, I don't think Hollywood is capable of producing work that isn't ideologically tinged nowadays.
>Loves Twin Peaks.
>doesn't know about episode 8?

>I simply can't believe in god or have faith claims, because I don't think there is any evidence for such beliefs.

The most convincing evidence it still yet that we exist. Imagine you are meeting the creator one day and he is asking why didnt you believe in me? Wasnt it obvious that something had to bring you into existence like your mother and father brought you into existence? I think a child could understand the logic behind this reasoning. To make the universe and existence itself the product a random accidents to the degree of complex life with the inner need to understand and to express oneself is something I could not believe by any means and arguably your faith has to be a lot stronger then mine, it seems that you are sure to the point of little to no doubt. But then again: existence is a highly mysterious thing. All ~15 natural constants are so insanely fined tuned and if only one would be slightly different life wouldnt be possible at all. Or consider the immaterial nature of laws, plus they seem to existed already within the "protouniverse" the tiny dot of condensed energy. Arguably even you existed already in this "plan.exe" wich is being executed right now. But you still need an author. And that is the problem. You dont have a solid rock supporting your philosophy and you probably know the concept of Logos but that is what it is. Logos, the word of God with all its authority and truth is the foundation of my life and finally the unmoved mover. See - if you want to build a bridge you first need to build something like a vertical tunnel to get rid of the water, then you dig trough the dirt, then trough the gravel and finally when you found bedrock - you can built the pillar for your bridge. You need unmoving ground to build a bridge that is supporting you to get to the other side safely - you could have an infinite amount of bricks but in a waters stream they would all be carried away if you imagine dropping them just into the water.

That's because you only looked at the studies that are concerned with organized religious belief and confirmation of said belief. That is indeed associated with the low end of the curve.

Deism, pantheism and panentheism are highly correlated with the high end of the curve.

No, he isn't . Go back to stormfront you uncultured bovine unit.

He publicly endorsed sanders... I dont think he has fascist views