Eric clanton

Isn't this faggots trial next week... There's no way it can be delayed again is there?

Hoping for at least 4 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LZh6VzLhxU
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=PEN§ionNum=245.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that this guy is a university professor who teaches fucking ethics
>American ethics

Associate Professor.

I'll find out keep thread bumped

4 years isnt enough.
he needs to be made an example of.
and remember, if it wasnt for Sup Forums this faggot wouuld have never been caught.

Found it

Lawyers keep postponing so it doesn't catch general attention so the sentence is light

Why am I not surprised a leaf posted this

Ah excellent, hopefully this will be the one! He should be sucking Tyrone's cock come March with any luck.

I've forgotten what his last court date was but if it was a "pretrial conference" that means his next date (the 22nd) will be the start of his trial. That also means there is no plea agreement.

>no plea agreement

Does that mean the sentence will be harsher if he is found guilty? That's how it works in bong courtrooms.

yea thats what i got from wats going on.

yes, he will likely get the maximum sentence when he takes it to trial and is ultimately found guilty.
thats how trials typically work in america.
if you take it to trial and are found guilty they really hammer you hard with sentencing.

Last time the prosecution said the two sides were close to resolving it. Sounds like a plea.

Generally the defendant is going to get a lesser sentence with a plea agreement but the judge has the final say on what the punishment is, or if it's even accepted at all.

I'm no legal expert but I hope even with a plea agreement he doesn't go free.

For what it's worth, when the defendant signs a plea agreement that includes jail time he is taken into custody the moment the judge accepts it. So we don't have to worry about his signing it and "disappearing" before being taken into custody.

I found one of his lectures on YouTube. He has leftist voice.

Out of curiosity, is there a limit in american criminal procedure about how many times the accused's counsel can ask to postpone the trial?

Most likely. Prosecutors offer a plea because they get paid per trial, if you refuse the plea they automatically go for the largest punishment possible as kind of a petty revenge for wasting their time and money. They'll probably nail him for extra fees as well.

Hasn't he supposedly been under house arrest until this point? There were some videos leaked online of him at some antifa gathering even after he was arrested and charged.

I thought his parents didn't pay his bail so I don't get how he's not been detained until his trial... How does it work in America?

There is no limit to how many times you can reschedule a court date, as long as there is a valid reason. However at some point the judge will get fed up with postponing the hearing and will refuse to postpone it any further.

Again I'm not an expert, just going off my own experiences but the judge can deny any requests, so if the defense is constantly pulling shenanigans to delay it the judge will just flat out deny the motion. I can't imagine that ever happening though.

no but his bail agreement stipulated he stay away from any antifa gathering

There's no limit to the amount of times a defendant can delay a trial, but the prosecutor can call for a speedy trail and get it if the defendant cannot provide adequate reason to further delay such proving it violates his rights to a fair trial or impeding his ability to gather evidence to prove his innocence.

It's in CA retard, he'll get off with probation and everyone will be cheering

If you are released before trial there are always stipulations but they can vary. Usually house arrest allows you to leave for work, school, shopping, etc. But if you violate the terms they throw you back in until you are found guilty. See what happened to Martin Shkreli

Smashing fascism isn’t a crime

That's assuming the bail agreement stipulated he stay away from them. I keep getting hearsay it does but no proof as of yet.

without a formal declaration of war it is

His $100k bail was paid.

He'll get off on probation just like this one. Court is leftist.

His parents must be so angry...at least if he doesn't get found guilty he'll at least be grounded for a while.

You only have to pay 10% of the bail and provide collateral incase you fail you pay the other 90% by faulting to show up to court or get arrested again.
His parents paid $10k, most likely by giving them a car title to hold until the trial was complete.

She did 11 months in jail. Hill, the nog that cut the kid and stabbed him in the arm, will get more time.

>ID: H8CP
Neat.

He was an adjunct (temporary) professor (basically a student teacher) for some remedial entry level polsci-lite class.

Martin was rightfully thrown in jail. Dude is known to troll hard irl and really push boundaries but asking for a lock of hair from one of the most powerful woman on Earth is so pants-on-head retarded that I have no sympathy he got his bail rescinded.

Why is that guy so ungrateful, maybe that bike lock fixed his mental disorder

Jury nullification, it is Cali after all. Here's hoping.

ALERT: SARGOY IS DEBATING ANGLIN

youtube.com/watch?v=0LZh6VzLhxU

I donated to his gofundme though.

But it raised $0.00 user.

>implying they won't violate within the first week
nigs gonna nog

can you stop thinking about negroid penis for even one second? this is serious

No argument there, it was just an example of what can happen when keeping it real goes wrong

??? If memory serves me right, he raised past the 10k he needed...

Where's the Dannish autistic lawyer who put him into jail through shitposting?

Of course it can. With the nwo, there's no law that can't be broken

Really depends on a lot. BTW you have to remember Lindsey Lohan was sentenced to time and served like a week. In CA lot of ppl get out early.

Perhaps there was a gofundme too, there's one up at the moment on a site called fundedjustice.com that hasn't raised anything

I remember that guy. hopefully he returns.

And he will be protected by the university system, the legal system, the media and Jeff Sessions "Just us" department.

As long as you are a radical leftist the entire system will support you. If you're white and right wing? you will be crucified, see Scarsella, Cantwell, even Skrelli (didn't get jew privilege, I guess for supporting Drumph"

kys
>he just video'd the cp, it wasn't his dick

Why did he get bail when his actions could have resulted in the death of the victim(s)?

Because he is a leftist cuck. Probably jewish, and the entire system is ideologically with him.

He basically has a friend in the judge, the prosecutor and the media. He probably exchanges winks and smirks with the judge each time the judge delays the charges and soon, all charges will be dropped. Drumph does fuck all nothing to protect his supporters.

If it is a right winger, or a Trump supporter in court? The full fury of justice will fall on his head. (Cantwell, Scarsella, Skrelli to name a few)

Except as provided in section 113 of this title, whoever, within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States, attempts to commit murder or manslaughter, shall, for an attempt to commit murder be imprisoned not more than twenty years or fined under this title, or both, and for an attempt to commit manslaughter be imprisoned not more than seven years or fined under this title, or both.

And people wonder why Hitler happened. We are currently in Germany in the mid 30s

Capped so I can post it on the day he's sentenced to 20 yrs in prison to laugh at you

You don't seem to be familiar with how the American justice system works. I'm not saying what she did was ok, or that her sentence is harsh/light/whatever, I'm just saying that the ones that did direct physical harm are going to get more time. Also, males receive harsher sentences for the same crimes, I'm guessing they'll get a couple of years at least

He won't get burned. I've seen too much to expect this fag to get his punishment from the law.

Capped

Bro I don't want to be right, I want to be so wrong it hurts. Jews and leftists don't go to jail in a country where every judge is Jewish or "woman of color"

Cap it and remind me how painfully right I was when all charges are dropped, or at most, Clanton gets 6 months sentence, out in 20 days.

Yes we are, but this time we (white Christian) are the jews, the jews rule America and we exist at their mercy. IRS, DHS, every death squad that can kill us on any whim? Controlled by jews.

As much as I'd love this he's not been charged with murder, it's 4 counts of assault with a deadly weapon with an additional charge for wearing a mask while doing it. Presumably because it's easier to nail down than attempted murder.

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=PEN§ionNum=245.
No way he gets 20 years. Even with the multiple counts his sentencing exposure isn't that high.

Nah, jews control banking, businesses and the media, just the same as in Germany. We have Hitler.

My guess is he will get nothing. But one can hope justice still exists.

Sorry a bit of hyperbole

Drumph isn't even with us. did you notice Jarod? Did you notice 100% of Drumphs grandchildren are jewish?

The shit he promised us in the campaign, when he ran on an alt-right ticket? Was just all pandering. he took office and did nothing that he promised.

>We need to end immigration from Muslim countries....

Then Drumph actually win and take office.....

>Does not end immigration from Muslim countries.

>Daily Fail

>Does not end immigration from Muslim countries.
It's not for lack of trying. Leftist judges block him at every available opportunity. But you knew that and I took the bait like a fool

>Implying any (((judge))) in commiefornia will prosecute him

>Falling for the political theater.

Nigger please. He is the president of the USA. One chat with his sec state (((Cuckerson))))

>Hey Cuckerson, notify every embassy, no more Muslim immigrants or refugees of any kind during my presidency.

That's all it takes anonski. Any judge who chirps up, Drumph can either ignore, or throw in Gitmo and torture him for 8 years while we laugh.

If Cuckerson refuse then replace him immediately. I recommend Christopher Cantwell for Secretary of State.

But he did not, he just ignores his alt-right promises, and carries on like another Bush, another Clinton what's the difference really?

Prosecution shows shitty photos of masked man smacking a neo-nazi with a bike lock.

Judge: "Clanton, what have you got to say for yourself?"

Clanton: "That's not me in those shitty photos."

Judge: "Case dismissed."

they searched his house and found the bike lock, the clothes he was wearing, and a bunch of other shit.

Good. Because they are going to have to prove the bitch did it and shitty photos and Sup Forums saying so isn`t enough.

Fuck. I need to save this in a word doc because you butt pirates make this thread every time I open up Sup Forums.
He’s exhausted pre trial appearances. He has to ple (not likely), or wave his right to a speedy trial but will need cause like challenging the validity of the search warrant, or jury selection starts.
HE WONT WALK UNLESS FOUND NOT GUILTY.
The crimes he’s charged with have mandatory minimum jail time. I’ve looked all this up multiple times. You can look it up today. If found guilty he’s looking at 15 years minimum. He will do that time too. That’s what mandatory minimum jail time means.
It will be interesting to see what the 22nd brings, but it’s likely his Jewish lawyer will stall again. I’m betting to challenge the evidence or the search warrant.

SO SICK OF THIS OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

Smashing innocent people over the head with a deadly weapon is a felony, kike.

They found the outfit he wore, the mask, the bike lock, and selfies he took in the outfit. He’s fucked unless the lawyer can invalidate the search warrant.
If you google his name, the local Berkeley paper has had some decent reporting on this case.

I wonder how many times this freshly scrubbed white Boi gets pulled apart by the greasy stank ass swamp niggers that are sure to become Mr Clanton's chums..?

Um no sweetie