Raildex

Would you live in Academy City if given a chance to?

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171001T00&p0=:&msg=Dengeki Fall Fes 2017/Index S3&font=slab
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck no.

Is there really any other answer?

I don't know. Life there is undoubtedly shit but the streets are filled with cute little girls. It may be worth the risk.

Judgment is out arresting perverts though

Probably if I get to become a Kihara, otherwise hell no.

Being a Level 0 and surrounded by Level 4+ chads would be suffering.

What happened with the last thread?

Deleted by some mod or OP got banned. Your choice.

If Aogami can pull it off so can I.

>would you live in a dystopian hellhole ruled by an insane, godlike magician who only really cares about getting revenge for his dead daughter?
>would you live in a lawless city where anyone can do anything they want provided they have enough power
>would you like to live in a place which tolerates and embraces the Kiharas
fuck no

No, how could I knowing that someday shit will explode or someone will throw a building to me.

Only if it turns out i'm 5lvl gemstone.

Depends. Am I an esper? Are my powers utter shit?

I defiantly would, since i'm an academic i could get funding from people, then watch cartoons instead of doing work. I could even hire other people to do work for me and pretend to do work.

And then you get assigned a Kihara as your superior and you're forced to do terrible things beyond comprehension.

But ofcourse I would live in Academy City, that would mean I'll be living in the same place as my waifu

Fucking normalfags men

>Kakine's waifu
FTFY

>dystopian hellhole ruled by an insane, godlike magician who only really cares about getting revenge for his dead daughter?
He doesn't care about revenge, he cares about changing the system so unreasonable tragedies like that due to phase distortions don't continue happen.
>lawless city where anyone can do anything they want provided they have enough power
Not really lawless. Being able to do whatever you want if you have enough power is true anywhere.
>tolerates and embraces the Kiharas
Yuiitsu is good, fuck off.

Better question, do you think your family and yourself could be tricked into putting you there?

Because AC has an appeal provided the dark side is hidden. Which, if you didn't live there, it mostly would be. Even then it still is.

>he cares about changing the system so unreasonable tragedies like that due to phase distortions don't continue happen
Incidentally destroying the system in the process.

>Not really lawless
Let's not talk about the extralegal shadow operatives who kill, kidnap and extort people constantly, shall we?

>Yuiitsu is good, fuck off.
"They're the embodiment of degenerate science without morality or taboo, but this one is good, I swear"

Fuck you, Kakine is gay and Uiharu is pure and too good for him anyway

Yeah. Even a Level 0 would be studying stuff way more advanced than the average student outside.

Characters in anime universes are dumb as rocks so you could probably become rich off retards.

And then you're inconveniently rich and one of the board chairmen puts a hit on your head and then you get killed by some DARKNESS faggots.

>DARKNESS faggots.
Just call up you local bully

Touma is the AAA
Discuss

Stephanie Gorgeouspalace would just shoot Touma in the face.
She doesn't give a fuck.

>the ahoge died for the clones

>Incidentally destroying the system in the process.
By "system" I meant the world, not magic/supernatural powers. Of course he's going to destroy magic because it causes phase bullshit that results in random people being hit by side effects of arrogant magicians trying to mess with the world.

>Let's not talk about the extralegal shadow operatives who kill, kidnap and extort people constantly, shall we?
Doesn't just exist in Academy City.

>"They're the embodiment of degenerate science without morality or taboo, but this one is good, I swear"
Who are you quoting?
>degenerate science
You appear to be using the word "degnerate" as a pejorative without actually applying its meaning.
>morality
Subjective.
>taboo
Nonsense.

Misaka can beat Terra in a fight.

I would.

Test

>cute little girls
What age exactly are you going to hunt?

Yes.
She can't.

Considering that the user arguing for Terra stopped responding, guess we all agree on this.

fuck yea are you kidding me

lv3 teleporter guy and id be killing that puss

Everything working mobile-tan?

I keep having dreams of Season 3 and shitposting with everyone here. The one last night felt so fucking real.

Real talk, I might go nuts if this shit isn't announced soon.

in a heartbeat

Etzali please

She can't even beat a Saint.

Before the start of the series probably,

Have fun jumping over the wall, Aleister installed some Karma recently.

Is there a fall fes countdown set up yet?

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171001T00&p0=:&msg=Dengeki Fall Fes 2017/Index S3&font=slab

Sweet

Saint ~ nuke
Mikoto ~ nuke
Mikoto ~ Saint
Saint >>> Terra.

Nice try mate, but it's a stomp.

Only Raildex dream I've ever gotten was working in some Academy City sweatshop themed like a classroom with a bunch of random characters. Touma then tried giving us a motivational speech after hour 15 of our 18 hour work day. He told us that "no matter how grueling the work was, how long the hours were, how low the pay, how badly we wanted to quit, crawl into a hole and die, you should always look up to find the answer." We looked up and it was a picture of Aleister with a speech bubble saying "Work Harder."
I woke up pissed.

How powerful is Santa compared to other raildex characters?
Lets speculate here, i think he's somewhat stronger then Kakine cause he probably has corresponing power but on magic side but weaker than Izzard who is fucking op

Delivering presents to the whole world in one night? That nigga's the number 6 level 5 and a teleporter.

#1 ranked Saint.

She's too dumb to find out about the precedence

If anybody is crazy enough to use Touma for idol theory, it would be Aleister.

Terra is stronger than Saints though.
His magic is the most ridiculous thing before you go into "I win" territory.

The actual Santa is easily Magic God tier.
A Santa-styled magician would still be top level, there are legends like Santa around the world.

Why do people always ask this about shitholes or bad deals? It's never some mildly interesting place. it's gotta be the place with cannibal rapists roaming the streets with impunity like they're trying to trick people into bad choices.

>doesn't care about revenge.
That's bullshit and you know it. to be honest, just about everything you say is clearly bullshit.

Kakine is a loli now. You have to compete with the hormones secreted by the gay frogs that are turning uiharu lesbian.

Depends upon the etemology of it.
Odin is actually one form of Santa thanks to some of the yuletide traditions of gift giving or at least she was coopted into the legend so we technically already have a Santa in raildex.

Then there's saint Nicholas whom was patron saint of alot of things including young women (primarily prostitutes) , greece (their navy too), and the sea since he basically took over poseidon's role. As such he doubles as a sea god. He was also known for getting into brawls and so forth.
Then you've got all the other misc legends like him being able to beat a demon into submission through raw physical prowess until it agreed to be his pet.
It would be kind of hilarious if she was telling the truth and that's the actual threat Misaka's father was making against Crowley.

even the mobage makes it look like it sucks living there
>random guy paying people to just break shit for no reason

>thugs being stabbed in the middle of the street and nobody helping them
>judgement members getting drugged
>Anti-Skill being called on someone for littering

Index anime completely cut out the part where Accelerator sees Touma running after Ouma in OT5.

But why?

pretty irrelevant, but they did make it so that you hear Index and Touma when Accel was walking down the street

What if Kamachi writes a story for the mobage when the final version is actually coming out?

>Index fusing with Othinus

How likely is this to occur in order to make Index relevant again.

Kamachi used the fusing thing with Misaka and Misaki so the only way for Index to be relevant is if she is Aleister daughter or gets hijacked by Lola

There's nothing Terra can do to stop himself from getting murdered by a Saint. He's the weakest GRS member by a huge margin, his power sucks. A clever guy with a gun could beat him.

what's the point of writing a story for it if it's designed to play through the actual plotline of the LN/manga/anime?

His magical gimmick is literally designed around answering the question of "how to kill the most powerful saint evar?"

A guy with a gun loses, because Terra makes himself bulletproof, then cleaves him to death with his flour powers.
Similarly, any Saint who isn't stabbing him in the back loses, because Terra's ability is nearly 100% defensive.

Kanzaki wouldn't stand a chance, for instance. Terra negates her wire thing and he just kill her outright, ignoring Saint durability with his power.

She would smell good after a few hours of playing baseball in the summer heat.

Wet paizuri

>last thread deleted
Maybe you should take a hint and stop making this general until something new comes out.

Fukiose will win the Toumabowl.

Iron wall girl

Kuroko*

He can only do one thing at a time. So he can be bulletproof or he can cut through people, he can't do both.

Why not both?

Reminder to everyone saying "fuck no, AC is a horrible place": you wouldn't know this thanks to their publuc face and if you do know AC is shit, it means it's too late for you to say "no" because you're already balls deep in AC

I got you

The average family investigating Academy City as a potential place to send their child clearly isn't going to be told about the underbelly of AC. They're going to be told of the success stories like Misaka and shown the more the normal aspects of the city. Aleister may even have some kind of magic going that makes parents accept this thin facade easier. You're absolutely full of shit if you think you'd know how horrible Academy City truly is without already being there. Although I assume people who willingly go to Academy City (think Mikoto, the Toliwadai girls, and even people who aren't quite as rich, like Saten, Uiharu, and Fukiyose) have an easier time than people who were dumped there and has no choice in the matter: people like Accelerator and Frenda

Child Errors get the worst of it, yeah. If you're a Level 2~4 and have parents outside the city your life is probably just fine.

I don't know. I'd think even as an outsider looking in I'd be pretty damn scared of AC given how quickly and neatly they crushed Russia.

Are you guys ready for shitty 3d animated mechs destroying Avignon?

Who would stand up for Accelerator and say "Yeah, no, that's going to fuck the poor boy up. Don't fucking do that to him". Who would care if he had died as a kid instead of dice rolling good powers? Would anyone in-world other than a few people that would also not be missed care if Accelerator dies in NT19? Sadly, no. And Accelerator is literally "number 1", so what of others who wouldn't be missed?

>would you live in a lawless city where anyone can do anything they want provided they have enough power
Fools! I already live in the shithole known as México!

I'm ready for them in the game

Go fap to Mikoto's ass Etzali

Why is almost every other sentence Kamachi writes these days about somebody's white thighs or somebody's surprisingly large chest stabbing into the MC's eyes? I'm pretty sure the proportion has increased dramatically as of late.