What's the immigration situation in Russia like?

Do you have a huge chink problem like Canada, Australia, and New Zealand?

Whenever I see a Russian flag I want to scream "T-I-G-E-R-S"

Bump

Do you have very strict copyrights regulations in Russia? My russian movies from 1970s got blocked due to copyright infringement, even though they were locked for only me to see.

They didn't even block the original youtube videos I sourced them from. I was translating the videos. Is this because Russia don't want to share your culture with the west?

Reporting from Moscow. I see a lot chinese tourists groups in recent years, but I wouldn't say there is a problem with influx of chinese immigration. There are a lot of central asian immigration - heaps of uzbek and tajik, bit less of kyrgyz and kazakh. Heaps of these faces. Where I live in recent year became small central asia.
What's different from Canada\Australia\NZ at least in my view, they are not-skilled migration which don't receive gibs and treated like subhumans. They do jobs Russians wouldn't do and get pennies and overall they aren't agressive I'd say.
Those which are aggressive are coming from Northern Caucasus, but most of those are actual Russian citizens, not migrants.
Overall it gets worse not better, but not with chinks, if you mean chinks in the narrow sense - i.e. chinese.

Not that much. We have more Kazakhstan chinks here (like one chink in hundred russkies). But I do not live in Siberia. Some of Siberian regions have Russian chinks majority like Buryatia.

>Do you have a huge chink problem like Canada

nope

I wrote about Moscow. Chinks situation maybe different in the Far East. I don't have first-hand account about that.

Far east has a lot of chinks and norks, but they have subhuman rights and literally work for fucking food in woods.

>russia borders bombed out middle east, and eu raped eastern europe
>russia also horribly capitalistic
>millions of migrant workers each year from west and south

>Some of Siberian regions have Russian chinks majority like Buryatia.
Apparently it is so bad in Vladivostok that the millions of new Chinese immigrants are calling the city by its old Chinese name 海參崴 (sea cucumber cliffs).

Nah, everyone here just turns into a bear on a unicycle once they enter.

>>Chinks situation maybe different in the Far East

Yeah, I hear China is full of them.

noth caucasian are not tha thuge in number, chechen are not even 5 millions around the world. Not really a problem desu

> What's the immigration situation in Russia like?
Completely open borders with Muslim shitholes

> Do you have a huge chink problem like Canada, Australia, and New Zealand?
Chinks are taking over the Far East, elsewhere it's Muslims

wasn't the far east always full of chinks though?

I mean vladivostok used to be chinese territory until russians took it from them

white russians are from the west, russia's colonial history is one of white migration east, all the asiatic people in siberia are native to that region

Syktivkar, Vorkuta and Ukhta reporting. The only chinks are 1,5 students from Kazakhstan. Also we have some niggers from Africa. Why do they study in this cold ex-gulag respublic - noone knows. No immigrants at all. People try to leave this place. The only problems are caucasian muslims. Rapefugees of russia. Why dont they leave this cold wasteland

You guys shouldn't call central asians "chinks", they're steppe nomads, completely different group of people than Chinese. Calling them chinks confuses the issue

it's like how Brits call Pakis "asians"

In russia we call all of them пиздoглaзыe(vagina-eyed)

>vagina-eyed
Kek

hahahaha asians. because it tricks people into not instantly thinking "terrorist cousin fucking sand nigger"

kek

Definitely not. Fuck if I know what's the problem with youtube but piracy is strong here.

the biggest problem with the chinamen in new zealand is they have money and are buying up all the houses and property they can get their hands on.
a bigger problem here is the indian invasion.
buying up all the shops and only hire other indians, and usually dont pay them.
corruption is endemic amongst the indian.
lots of inter racial violence here that gets hidden, itll come to a head sooner or later.
our patience has its limits

I can double that. Central Asians are almost all spic-like and Caucasians are nigger-like.

chinks? Try muslims, isn't like 1/4 of russia mohamedan?

Is it similar to Australia where the media can only cover it all up for so long?

Depends on region, somewhere they are very close to 100%.

No, chinks are not the problem here, never were. All the immigrants here are from Central Asia and other Post-soviet countries.

Moscow is not a Russian city anymore lmao. Lots of Moscow parts are like a -stan country, where if you go there at night, you might fall asleep forever. Everytime I visit Moscow and try to eat before leaving, there are always some fucking immigrants starting fights with each other. Moscow is probably better off nuked, it's growing like cancer swallowing neighboring cities, eating up all the tax money and has all Eurasia pack into one city and spreading it to others like a disease.

pretty much this, id why they didnt separate the financial capital with the government capital like every other country. You just have a giant city sucking up all the resources.

bro what are you talking about. Prague is like 20% of Prague's economy. Warsaw is 10%, Paris is another huge chunk of Frances gdp

notice something in common among all four??

many students and tourists but very few actual immigrants. the thing is, chinks like to centralize. you rarely ever see a single chink walking down the street, they're always in big groups. they live the same. always manage to collect in the same area, like they have a 6th sense and know where to find their fellow chinks at all times. so when you don't live in a designated chink area, you wont know they even exist. but if you do live near chinks, you'll think your country is being invaded.

>what is London

>what is Tokyo

Some time ago I had seen the adidas-wearing Indian/Paki in my bydlo neighborhood who was blending into the environment perfectly, that was creepy as fuck.

Also remember seeing an Indian trying to pick up a somewhat good looking woman in a McDonald's, I didn't overhear much of what he was saying but his accent was just hilarious

more like cunt-eyed, since пиздa is cunt

must be a rooshv member chasing muh blondes

Spasibo Bolshoi based Ivan.
I'ma add that to my repertoire.