Nana Maru San batsu

Cute reaction faces

more of her voice.

There are people still watching this garbage?

I'm in love with her voice.

I fucked up this episode. I mainly got Mt Rushmore and Ragnarok plus a few lucky guesses like Chopin.

>watching only 17 shows

It's out, boys.

I don't have that much time to spare, wish I had.

Why is there a folder for dropped? Just toss it in the recycle bin.

Yeah, I tend to hold onto the first episodes in case it'll get better, I'll empty the folder after every season or should the anime be beyond salvation.

Wew. She's end gaming hard.

I want her to gag on my dick while she tries to answer the questions.

You have the time, you're just not using it effectively.
You can watch over 50 without problems.

>that was supposed to be him shouting the answer
I think his VA might actually be worse than hers. Or they're just not giving them any direction.

They also fucked up the bit about Mari being a ball of disappointment.

Have you actually tried watching 50 airing shows?

Someone stop this madman.

Of course. I wouldn't just throw random numbers around without experience.
Right now I'm at 44 full length anime but I've done 50 when there were enough shows that interested me.

Do you do something else like reading manga/VS/books, play games, etc?

VNs*

What do you think? It's less than three hours of anime every day.

This game is bullshit.

As someone who's watching only for the girl's voice, I really liked this episode on its own's merits. It's probably because I'm not too knowledgeable about the subjects, but this competition as exposition for the MC was pretty fun .

Are you a NEET?
This is only way I can imagine you don't get exhausted from spending at the very least 2-3 hours on currently airing anime and have the time and energy for all the other things you're interested in evey day.

You should be able to answer this.

*presses button*

Shit.

I wonder if this kind of question comes up in real quizzes or if it's there for the audience.

That's some pretty good taste. Aside from Youko and Knights and magic that is.

Correct.

>answering without hearing full question
This really triggers my autism.

It was fairly niche on Sup Forums, but I thought more people would watch the anime adaptation.

It's ok

I was hoping this wouldn't be about quiz meta gaming and we'd actually be able to hear the questions. Looks like I was wrong.

> Not knowing the answer before the full question is read
GITGUD SCRUB LMAO

What do you mean?
I can hear the questions just fine.

I like it so far but only for the quizz aspects. It's really weak on everything else so I can understand while Sup Forums would snob it.

How whacky does this go later on? Do we go full on superhuman quizzers a la Saki or does it stay like it is now?

>Character can see the future and answers the questions before they're spelled out.
>Character can control electricity and activates the buzzer faster than anyone else.
>Character can read minds and use the knowledge of the participants sitting next to him.

Can the mangafags let me know when they fuck?

Haha, okay. Now a serious answer. I refuse to believe this.

I could only get this one and the Mt. Rushmore one.

>action
You have to go back.

When who fucks? The main girl and president?

Gotta say, she is improving for sure being anime-y sounding. Still too much bass or whatever thick sounding voice in hers. Before anyone railing me, I do watch this for the quiz gimmick first than anything else.

I want to fuck her throat.

> Doesn't make lunch
Send her back and find her mom.

MC and main girl

Her voice fits pretty well for some autistic dork obsessed with quizzes.

The president eventually fucks the MC

Instantly dropped

This is some cold reading and stuff bullshit.

This nigga.

DROPPED when MC-kun shouted out the answer from the audience like an autistic spaz

not even kidding I'm looking for any excuse to drop shows since I think this season is a really awful season and yet I picked up 7 new shows somehow. I'm way too lenient.

He wasn't told the rules

Drop everything desu

not an excuse

Drop your life as well.

he was already dropped once as a baby

He even said himself that it was obviously against the rules, so that's not an excuse. Honestly if you know you have a problem with uncontrollably shouting answers you should either leave in advance, watch remotely, or put tape over your mouth.

The final's questions seems easier to me.The classic seems like a bullshit barrier to entry but shit works.

I'm just gonna drop this shit. I gave it three episodes, but I don't find the quiz gimmick to be that interesting and every second of screen time that isn't quiz-related sucks shit out of a hose

Great episode, loved how mc inadvertently shames the quiz-pro.jpg guy near the end.Also
>bye bye
Hnngnggh.

Pretty much like it is now.

MC is more concerned will his totally not homo sports anime rivalry with the superstar you saw this episode.
Main girl is a brocon who eventually achieves her dream of inviting him into her bedroom to play quizzes.
President is quizsexual, but also has that totally not homo sports anime rivalry with main girl's brother.
Otaku doesn't really give a shit until the Bakemonogatari theme song inspires him to quiz seriously.

>brocon
>gets "character development" haircut later

Why do I get more disappointed the more I hear about her?

Have you considered that you have shit taste?

No, because being a brocon is okay if you're not baiting me by pairing her with the MC when he's not the brother and having short hair is okay if it's not used as a shitty symbolism, so no, it's definitely not on my end.

Has the main girl choked herself yet?

>Honestly if you know you have a problem with uncontrollably shouting
But he could barely speak on the first episode and now he is shouting. It doesn't make sense.

The anime won't get that far right? I really dislike the short hair.

We will most likely end after the big tournament, so we won't get to her little drama arc.

Looks like the anime design is almost on point, lacked details like any other adaptation designs though.

When I was a NEET I watched 10 hours of anime per day.
Anime is relaxing, maybe you're in the wrong place if you consider it work.

Not him but it's not so much the anime watching itself that gets exhausting. Things like sitting in front of a monitor all day, having your ears hurt from having headphones on for that long a period of time, shit like that.

You should consider changing the way you watch anime.

Well, it certainly was a pretty interesting episode, but also it made me feel somewhat lacking in many fields of knowledge. Hopefully other episodes still keep the quiz stuff, wasn't convinced at first but it's fairly entertaining.

Her voice was really off-putting at first, but for episodes 2 and 3 I was really enthusiastic to listen to her more. Also this

Character development hair isn't even for reals short haircut, it's just literally making it shorter.

Oh I know, that's why I don't do it. I used to do similar things back when I was a bit younger and had a different set up with more free time. Like watching an entire season in a day and working on backlog constantly and so on. I just stick to what airs daily now, shits nice and easy going most of the time. I still pick up 20+ shows every season even though I say I won't every time.

I don't know why, the main girl of this show and the MC of Classroom of the Elite seems very apathetic and cannot for the life of them accentuate any words and pour some bit of emotion into their dialogue

>classroom of the elite mc
He was playing his character fine.If you cant see him being in character then youre retarded.