Don't you dare ever call me mom again

>Don't you dare ever call me mom again

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/mom-label_us_5a79e4c4e4b0d0ef3c09ce16?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

huffingtonpost.com/entry/mom-label_us_5a79e4c4e4b0d0ef3c09ce16?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

How to make a serial killer.

Why do women like this even bother having kids? They clearly hate children and have zero maternal instincts, so what's the point?

What kind of evil person does this?

Fuck off and archive

I have no idea. How do children with feminist moms even survive? Especially boys

They become soy-boys or women.

Child services should pay her a visit

Get our asses kicked a lot at first because figthing ain't nice, then, either fight back or be spineless.

Well some of them are forced to be transgender or by gay by their retarded parents, and kill themselves most likely, the rest probably resent their parents and grow up hating women.

Those comments tho. Are normies finally getting redpilled?

>crossshit

>tfw no stronk (no)mmy to bully me

Looks like she wants to be called dad.

>When my daughter was born in 2005, I put all my focus into her. Despondent over the idea of leaving her in day care from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., I left my full-time job and found a part-time gig as a writer for a nonprofit. When I wasn’t working, I was either taking care of my daughter or thinking about taking care of her. All of my passion and energy went into my role as a mother.

She's complaining about people besides her children calling her mom, actually not that crazy, if the father is still in the picture this seems to be a fairly healthy family

I hate that crossfit uses those stupid oversized bumper plates. No joke, that could be 70 lbs on the bar but babby likes the big plate ego boost.

I am disgust.

>grow up hating women
The problem is this simply becomes a fear and submissiveness because they did not have a positive male role model.

God help us all

why is crossfit such a meme?

never post on this site ever again

why is she so mean to her kids? bad mommy

best post

Most women regret having children. Stats have shown this. They're fucking monsters.

She's just saying that other adults calling her mom is annoying, not that she doesn't want to be called mom by her kids. At least read two sentences of an article before being crybabies.

>"Look at me, I'm so strong"
> 30kg bar.

I believe this is because she actually enjoys the children as people rather than treat them as a job/work.

Gym whores are the abseloute fucking worst.

Pretty funny though how no matter how much they train they'll always be weaker than 99% of men.

Did you guys even read the article? She doesn't mind her kids calling her mom, she doesn't want other adults referring to her as mom. Why is that weird? What's weird is other adults calling her mom when they should be referring to her by name, as normal people do.

Do you even know why you are called Mom?

Looks like a pair of 45 and a pair of 25, so 140+ Probably the girl bar which I think is 33 lbs. probably deadlifting it.

1) she IS a mom
2) so salty she gets written on Huff Blow about it rather than just tell the people she's so offended by
3) cunt
4) another reason why so many people hate liberal women

OF COURSE she had to go write for a nonprofit. AND OF COURSE there is no dad

>

>if the father is still in the picture this seems to be a fairly healthy family

No matter how many mental loops and gymnastics people do, it is never healthy if the father is out of the picture, it never is.