Life is meaningless, you will cease to exist

When you think about it, there really is no point in doing anything. Probably you will die at 70 or 80 or even before. If you die before your spouse, you die knowing you are leaving them in grief and sadness with no way to console them. Even if you're lucky enough to live to 100, it's still such a brief period, and it goes faster the older you get.

After you die, a few people will remember you. But they will die themselves too, and the memory of your existence will be gone forever. It's not as if future people will ever be interested in your life. You and all record of you will just fade away. Even if you were famous somehow that only means your name might live on a decade or two. If you try very very hard, you just might be able to make an impact on your time or even the near future. But what's the point? That, too, will pass. It's not as if your body will lie peacefully in a green field next to your spouse eternally. Even if you made a giant impact, soon enough the world will be hit by an asteroid, or a plague, massive climate change, or some other great disaster.

Even if we manage to avoid that, in a cosmic eyeblink, the Sun will die. Maybe we will have escaped the solar system by then, maybe not. It seems highly unlikely given the laws of this universe. But even if we escape to another solar system, eventually the universe itself will simply end. There will be nothing left, not even the information that we ever existed. Our whole spacetime will end, or at best, loop. And even if, by some amazing cross-dimensional magic, the "human race" (whatever it looks like by then) has survived and figures out how to teleport to another dimension, no one will have thought of you personally for a trillion years and never will again.

It seems that trying to do anything really meaningful is just a waste of time. Nothing you can do will ever change the final result. Not only will we be annihilated, but the information that our entire universe ever existed at all will be gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop watching Rick and Morty faggot. Make your own meaning in your life, and stop posting this normie nihilistic shit.

Poo gets his first existential crisis.

>Make your own meaning in your life
i will die
life is meaningless

and its the last one too, because i will die

Heretic!

Give your soul to Jesus, brother.

jesus is dead

Man just hit some chicks up for Bob and vagene on Facebook. Stop being a pussy and ride the tiger.

Hey Poo, don’t just flush your life down the drain like that

their boobs and vaginas will rot, the tiger will die

Your argumentation is very weak. Your life might be meaningless, but don't put us all together in this. Even the guy in your picture, you probably put him thinking that his life is pure suffering. It could be, but also he can live a pretty fullfiling life. Heck, this guy is an unique being, he surely has a richer perspective on existence than all of us normal-faced fucks.

This existence might be the only one, enjoy yours. Sure the world will cease to exist someday, but living is kinda an eternity of perception. It is impossible to not-be while you are. Do whatever rocks your boat, or don't, but stop trying to pollute the perception of reality to others. Some individual one day could unlock the secrets of the universe and maybe living would become an ever pleasant thing. You never know, not even death is a certainty.

Matters to me, that's enough

>we have this philosophy 101 course once a day at least
pls stop. you are too stupid and lazy to engage in this dialogue. you are glossing over the fact that anything and everything is perception-based from the mover's point of view. if you truly believed your level of nihilism you'd kill yourself and we wouldnt have this thread daily.

So? The saddest part is your loved ones dying, what's exactly bad about your own death? I thought you Pajeets believed in reincarnation or something. Who cares? It'll be just like before you were born (in case you don't remember — there wasn't anything).
Enjoy the life while you can.

Isnt the same thread from some leaf that posted this yesterday?

there is no magic that will save you

until you die

all i want is a cheap painless suicide
there is nothing else a human should wish for

Also biological reproduction is the main reason to live, in case you didn't know. This way your lineage will live.

ur supposted to take shits on streets,not think about meaning of ife

it doesnt matter because i will die

Bla bla bla boo hoo life is meaningless ;( fuck off u pathetic poo

life is meaningless

what's the point of preaching nihilism to others? are you lowkey asking us for help or something? piss off

This opinions comes from out extremely individualistic cultures that have developed. People didn't always have this extreme fear of losing their individuality through death, because they knew they lived and will live on as a part of their people. Having a strong communal group is a much more comfy way to go.

>are you lowkey asking us for help
yes. if more people are interested in painless suicide, then it will become cheap by time

yes you absolute faggot that is what happens now go back to your crib, this is a place for the mature nihilist

even if life is meaningless doesnt mean ill allow kikes and niggers to run around

"UNTIL"

Looks like you figured it out bud congrats.

>Go to mass daily at a Latin Rite Catholic Church
>Read Aquinas
>Read Solzhenitsyn
'''CLEAN YOUR ROOM, BUCKO! '''

all kikes and niggers will die

So what, what's so bad about dying? You think life would be meaningful if it lasted forever?

carbon monoxide has never been cheaper

he will die

not before they cause damage, better to kill them first before they do it

it doesnt matter what i think because we cant live forever

many suicide methods can go wrong and you will die a slow painful death

it doesnt matter what damage they cause, because everyone will die anyway

>Who wants
>to live
>FOREVER

its useless to think about this because nobody will live forever

The soul of man is everlasting, you silly poo.

how do you know?

By faith.

prove it

Have you been dead before? In the future we will be woken up, scientists will reconstruct our minds from spaccetime ripples data. You have to poo in the loo, tho, otherwise you go back to the void.

wrong

Have you considered a massive injection of fentanyl? Maybe in an isolated cabin with the door nailed shut and barricaded?

There is literally nothing better than life.
Think about it.

those people wouldnt be us IF this magic will be possible in the future

>we cant live forever
yeah, you can't
watch me until the day you expire, faggot

Make your own meaning, find pleasure and enjoy pleasure but not to excess as doing so will bring more pain than pleasure. Epicurieus was right but people mistook him to suggest hedonism. Drug abuse is a clear example of why hedonism is a mistake - heroin might feel like the greatest pleasure in the short term but it causes disproportionate pain in the long term.

>life is meaningless
Of course it is, you are Indian.
This thread is meaningless

Ouch.

Become Christian.

no

it will end one day
you will die and stop existing

>Everyone will die and all existence will cease
>Life is nothing more than suffering and causing suffering for others via existence
Okay just kill yourself and get it over with then, you have no reason to stay alive
>W...well.. I mean I can try to enjoy life r...right? No need to kill myself, n...not that it would matter if I did! H..Ha-Haa...which I won't

Fuck off with this shit. Every single time with you nihilistic idiots. Kill yourselves or shut the fuck up.

indian or finn
both will die and cease to exist

It would probably be that cheap painless suicide of which you spoke of being the best a person could hope for. I did not intend it to be a 'KYS' kind of post.

why?

What we do in life echoes an eternity

can you tell me more about it?

But at least I don't repeat myself nonstop.

And death might very well be something else, what do you know about it?
"Nothing dispears, nothing is created, everything transforms", that's kind of a french saying.
For the time being, you're alive, and life's not that bad, be honest about it!

it doesnt matter what you do
you will cease to exist
like everything else

Honestly I'd be nihilistic af if I was born a poo too.

it's people !! did you here what retarded Trudeau said. We use people

it is bad

it doesnt matter who you are, everyone will die

So you know it all, congratulations

What is the next step of your masterplan?

Oh look its this thread again... but now it's an indian instead of canadian

Life is not Meaningless Pajeet

It is worse than meaningless it is trivial.

Tbh at this point.

>What is the next step of your masterplan?
death

Shush, don't stop him doing his part to help India's overpopulation problem.

So much for oriental wisdom, I guess...
Tell us the truth, how old are you?

So based I almost came. Nothing is worth it and we keep people living too long for no good reason.

it is
to some mentally people its not

great, die then

At least watch this and believe and then you can kill yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

probably like most other people
it doesnt matter because everyone will die

When I'm gone, it's all over.

Babby's first nihilism. Get further into Nietzsche.

how?

Because there is an eternal one after this one.

how does he eat

eternal what?

My guess is you're going through the ring of fire. You'll get over this if you live

Seen this thread before from another guy. Fuck your copypasta slide thread and fuck you.

But you're a pajeet everything about your worthless vomit inducing country is meaningless so yeah, your life has no meaning. I on the other hand, I'm a 164 IQ God who will fundamentally change humanity by 2045. Just a few short decades of research.

Stop being Blackpilled Goy

It's meaningless that it's meaningless to take this to it's conclusion.

Life

not exactly.
maybe your life is meaningless and pointless but mine isnt.
ill live, pass off my offspring and they too will leave a seed until the end of time. Hopefully one of my descendants ends up in the other universe when it all comes to an end.
we will find out in about 1550 years. give or take a decade or two

part of your genes will be passed and live on though

and then i will die anyway

and then you will die

everyone will die

you wont exist in the future

i cant care about this if i dont exist

Post Durgesh memes.

>She didn’t post Bob&vagene
>what is the meaning of life

Lol