TRUMP SOLD A $40 MILLION ESTATE TO A RUSSIAN OLIGARCH FOR $100 MILLION

newsweek.com/trump-sold-40-million-estate-russian-oligarch-100-million-and-democratic-802613?piano_t=1

Well???

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-05/deutsche-bank-said-to-be-subpoenaed-by-mueller
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-trump-property/
newsweek.com/trump-russia-oligarchs-real-estate-florida-715733
newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/17/trump-ocean-club-panama-money-laundering-reports
theweek.com/speedreads/748344/russian-birth-tourists-are-flocking-miami-trump-condos-give-birth-american-citizens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well what?

this is just too far. This case needs its own special counsel, I think we found the smoking gun here.

why?
he just made 60M profit
are they fucking retarded

>wants to know why

Definitely a collusion and not because of money

Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia

It's just conditioning. The more headlines with "trump" and "russia" the better. OP is a faggot.

>why
uh to make a profit

>what is money laundering through Deutsch Bank for a "rebate"

Try to keep up, kiddo.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-05/deutsche-bank-said-to-be-subpoenaed-by-mueller

Trump gets out at the market high because he is a savvy business man. Good for Trump.

this, by now the average tard thinks Trump is literally president of Russia by now

What they are saying is that this is suspicious since the Russian oligarch is presumably of sound mind and won't just give 60m to someone for being a nice guy. As a follow up to that, it's a pretty common money laundering technique in real estate

I don't think a multi billionaire, at 70+ years old, is going to risk his political career and legacy over a few million. There is nothing he couldn't have before that he can gain through political corruption, one of the main reasons he was a good choice for president.

>real estate mogul sells real estate

JESUS CHRIST!!! TURN ON CNN!!! ROUND THE CLOCK COVERAGE!!!

Wasn't that confirmed by the Germans themselves to be fake news?

>the 2008 sale
that's the height of the housing bubble. Real estate guy sells mansion for profit at the height of housing bubble.

I want to know why Democrats seek to replace my White children.

The world is full of mysteries.

Because sometime people sell property. Shocking, I know.

Only the best deals...

holy shit Trump is the master of deals confirmed. You'd have to be an abject retard not to take that profit

>newsweek

Why, because he’s a baller and that’s what ballers do, they rip people off

Said sources who bank frequently

That Trump flipped empty condos for Russian money laundering?

Hardly.

>reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-trump-property/
>newsweek.com/trump-russia-oligarchs-real-estate-florida-715733
>newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate
>theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/17/trump-ocean-club-panama-money-laundering-reports
>theweek.com/speedreads/748344/russian-birth-tourists-are-flocking-miami-trump-condos-give-birth-american-citizens

Deutsche Bank backed off their story when it came out they contacted Mueller
>he's got the records, no sweat

>Well???
This was 2008 OP .
He made a good deal, he's a one smart mother fuckers. And here you are posting shit he admitted to in 2016. Here's the truth OP, this was disclosed. Trump is probably the cleanest president we've ever had.
So go hang yourself.

Newsweek has zero credibility after their offices were raided and most of their editors arrested LMAO
They're Mother Jones tier leftist propaganda
Also this was BTFO prior to the election. I mean. Just weak weak bait from the ukraine as usual

mother fucker anti-capitlist woope doo, he made exactly 150% profit. How much did you miss out in the crypto bubble again?

Some guy wants to make 150% in 4 years and you scream are they retarded. You are fucking retarded and poor, and can't comprehand profits over numbers because muh emotion.

Fuck you eat shit fuckng fair fags

Or he's money laundering with the Russian oligarch, as is already being investigated

>/Ukraine Flag.
Sage.

>buzzwords

Sold something that is physically relevant, gets paid. Hasn't been convicted of a crime for it. Clintons receive millions over years from muh speeches. Dems turn the other cheek

So the Russians practically paid for a way to score cheap American citizenship for their kids?

At least those Russian parents seem to try to apply for a citizenship LEGALLY afterwards. So what's the deal about this again? That Trump managed to sell buildings off for more money than they were actually worth?

> International businessman made international deals
Mueller plz hurry!!!11

>Worth $10B.
>Make less than 1% of your net worth on a real estate deal
>scandal

You think Trump would sell out for 1/166th of his net worth?

Oh Ukraine. When you fuck off already? You still butthurt because your US candidate lost?

NO GOY DON’T THINK ABOUT IT JUST GET MAD AT GRIMBLY GLUMF

Traitors get the rope FYI.

So what you’re saying is....he just ripped off russians and somehow were angry it?

Did liberals care when Hillary and Bill got millions of dollars in "speaking fee" from numerous awful countries. NO?! OK then shut the fuck up dont be a hypocrite

>Trump sells an estate to a Russian oligarch

REEEEEE! RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!!

>Hillary sells uranium ore to Russian government

Totally legit guys, nothing to see here. Move along.

Old news, Rachel Madcow covered that a year ago.

>guy under investigation has had shady deals

Nothing to see here guys, stop looking for a fire amongst all this smoke!!11

I always ask. And I never get a proper answer.
What did Russia gain by getting Trump in office?

>buy low
>sell high

and?

only a liberal would see a problem here

Maybe Trump and Hillary can share a cell together.

We've known about this for years
He got it at discount from a bankruptcy
The buyer split it into 3 lots.

The sanctions went away, huh?

I sold a car worth $1000 for $5000 to some dumb nigger the other week

Does that make me a nigger lover?

>trump did buisness
IMPEACH NOW

Given that the Democrats have been caught literally buying intel from the FSB they can blow it out their asses.

>worth undisclosed amount and contested even by his alleged "peer" billionaires, since Trump refuses to release documents that prove his worth
>makes a shit ton of money with a group of foreigners known to money launder with Americans, and people within Trump's circle (Manafort, who is currently facing charges for this very crime)

There is nothing to see here. These are not the criminals you are looking for.

Are you looking away yet???

Did you give him a $3,500 rebate transferred through a foreign bank and actually keep the car?
>cause that's what Trump did

Because the EU asked America to not impose further sanctions since it would hurt the EU's trade as well.

>You guys know about this unrelated thing?! HOW DARE YOU NOT BE TALKING ABOUT THIS UNRELATED THING ALL OF A SUDDEN? HYPOCRATES, ALL OF YOU

sage and report all DNC ukraine shill threads

>let me just leave out that it was Russian uranium ore to begin with (Google is your friend)

Those Russians are great people though, Putin gave money to the Clinton foundation every year for charity!

The Americans know, shut it down, cyka blyat

>How DARE Americans question everything about everyone. How DARE they!!!

There is actually a pretty simple explanation. The Russian ruble was actually worth way more than the U.S. dollar at the time. The oligarch actually paid less rubles than what he would have a year before if the property was valued at 40 million usd. When the home was demolished, the property was still worth about the same amount of rubles of when the Russian millionaire originally bought the property.

Idiots seem to forget that there was a huge run on US property during the recession since other world currencies were worth far more than the U.S. dollar.

>This unrelated thing I am alleging happened needs to be talked about right now, let us talk about this unrelated thing. No ulterior reason... :)

I love how once the collusion conspiracy theory fell apart it turned into money laundering. dems are fucked

Yeah sorry but nobody is going to take your fake outrage seriously until some of the Russian collusion questions involving the Dems are answered, people are fucking tired of innuendo and fake news, the Republicans are backing their case up with witnesses and documentation, you're screaming about drumpf.

$60 million profit?

The thing is, everyone except the supremely ignorant knows all the housing prices were crazily inflated at that time right before it crashed, especially for high end properties. So pretending that him making this kind of profit by getting out when he did is evidence of a Russian conspiracy is actually shows that the people pushing this story are being incredibly dishonest, and counting on people's ignorance to fool them into thinking that there is some sort of nefarious Russian connection. They don't even have a fully thought out conspiracy that they're pushing, they're just trying to lead people into the thought that there is some sort of shady secret Russian connection going on with Trump. Only a retarded nigger would fall for this.

>We need to start talking about unrelated things at this very moment about the political opponents of this one guy under investigation. Otherwise, how do we get to the bottom of anything?... let's just keep changing subjects FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CYKA BLYAT VOSHKA

i bet you think those 100 million art paintings are bought cuz it looks pretty, how naive

what about hilary?
holy shit who won the election lmao

because if someone wants to buy your 40$ house for 100$ then you sell the house. If you don't you are pretty dumb.

Did the Russian pay for it with cash or did he get a loan?
If he got a loan, then he got an appraisal. If he got an appraisal, the $100 million number has likely been inflated from a lower number at the request of the buyer, so that they can use the loan money to settle other loans.

Either the Russian paid cash, or an appraiser thought the property was worth $100 million

>the collusion thing fell apart is what i choose to believe
>this means mueller will think the same, all i have to do is buhleeeeeeve

>"known to money launder with Americans"
Then they suck at money laundering. And anyone who laundered money through them would be a fucking idiot.

Also, Trump is under no obligation to make his financials public. He'd be criticized either way. He owns buildings worth over a billion, so how can he not be a billionaire? It's not like real estate has static values anyway. Obviously not, since he sold a property for a 45% profit. I guess there's the proof right there that it's hard to nail down values.

Really
The run from 2004 through 2008 was the biggest housing bubble USA ever had

Because real estate is one way that people commit money laundering.

Also, liberals have been aware of this for months, unlike mouthbreathing Fox News viewers.

>nobody talk about the topic unless i get to change it please god noooo change topic

Wait... what were we talking about? Let me just scroll up and- oh. There we are.

What man I'm just trying to help you get to the bottom of this Russian collusion thing, you don't need to be rude. I actually have some info that people in the FBI were buying secrets from the Russians during the election and better yet there was even some uranium trading going on involving high level U.S. officials

>Jewkraine
>Newsweek

>buy low sell high is now proof of collusion

if someone buys your $40 house for $100, they aren't just buying your house

I'm skeptical of this german poster, I think he might be one of those Russian bots we've heard about, he just won't answer or talk about anything Russia related

sage stop replying to blatant shill threads retards.

good goys

>There's an easy explanation for this: a Russian oligarch that eats sleeps and breathes business is retarded and doesn't know about things that common people would have known. Also, here are some ad hominems.

>Have you forgotten to Google the original topic yet? I can keep smoke screening if you haven't please dear god stop mueller

Are YOU fucking retarded?

How could a Russian give $60 million to a guy and not make it look suspicious (to idiots like yourself)? Simply overpay for something.

Money laundering has long been done using real estate, fine art, etc.

>Was worth 100 million
sold for 100 million

Trump paid 40 million many years before. High end property goes up in value. Shocking!!!!!!

>in other news, real estate mogul sells real estate.
>more on that at six.

The question isn't so much why Trump would sell for $100M, it's why a Russian oligarch would pay a $60M premium to Trump.

HUGE ---- Trump got caught texting Russian oligarch about not leaving a paper trail -- oh yeah that was Dem senator Mark Warner

This just in Trump was good at good job. More at 11.

>Let me give some expert testimony, here are some allegations about how I think it worked in this hypothetical scenario where everything is legit. Let me check if the hypothetical scenario makes Trump innocent of everything- and oh... wow. You're not gonna believe this, he didn't do anything wrong if things happened this way.
>This means that Trump isn't guilty of anything in reality. Just check my hypothetical scenario, I wasn't there, I would know.
>For the love of god, please don't google the topic though

Trump sucks Putin's cock. That doesn't make Trump president of Russia, anymore than you sucking Trump's cock makes you President of the United States.

>He is under no obligation to do the easiest thing to prove himself innocent of this entire mess.
>He's not a fucking idiot

>which he bought for $41 million to a Russian oligarch for $95 million only four years later.
>only four years later.
>years later.

>My uncle's brother's son works at the FBI branch of Nintendo

Yes.

Nothing better than shareblue shills crying about shit. Who do you think you're convincing?

it wasn't.

>If he reveals every single attempt to deflect from the OP, he's obviously a Russian bot, you know, the ones that don't exist and aren't spreading propaganda on behalf of Trump and the Russian collusio- bzzzzzzzzzt ERROR ERROR

>Stop reading this stuff that's damaging for Trump OR I'LL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED

the us senate

During a real estate crisis too
Don't worry, commies don't understand business or how profits are made