Should "men" that play video games just be executed?

Should "men" that play video games just be executed?
I honestly don't see any harm in that.

I also don't see any harm in executing Finnish people.

Why?

Yes. Kill me please.

Nah, give them free sex bots an let evolution take its course

There are a lot of video game addicts with potential. I think they should be rehabilitated and given a second chance. If you fail the program I think we should consider euthenization in some cases.

only if you want a beta uprising

>kill vidiots for their hobby
>posting on Sup Forums

if they are neet then yes.
If they support themselves then they are free to do what they want with their spare time you fucking communist faggot

lets all do manly stuff like drinking beer, smoking and watching cable TV then

This. End me.

Sure, why not. Everybody knows that staring at snow from your window for hours on end is what real white men do for entertainment.

>Should "men" that play video games just be executed?
Bait thread, there's nothing wrong with video games

I'm thinking about building a new gaming pc,
but I looked at the current and future game releases and decided its not worth it.
gaming is dead.

someone's insecure about their masculinity

saged

I literally just sold my gaming PC, I've got a simple dual core 7100, 4gb, 1030, SSD set up.now for shit posting and downloading shit.

I haven't gamed in a week and I already feel better.

>31 to male
>Gaming for 15 years.

Yes. You want my address? Just make it quick.

No but I think men who play video games while shouting into the headset at 2 in the morning should be shot

do it

If that's the only alternative to video games you can think of, you might want to give the idea of ending your life some serious consideration.

why should i be executed for this?
i mean how does this differ from watching tv?

Jews first

must feel good to have more time to shitpost and download things

You're an addict. Do you really think you have a choice? Remember this when you're playing all the shitty new games like "Okonkwo the BBC Kang" for hours on end

What's your hobby fin fag? Being shit at hockey?

if you killed the jews first I wouldnt mind dying for playing vidya

could you be any more insecure?
>Men must be manly men, have beards, cut logs, fuck bitch(wife), have children, drink beer, drive cars etc. etc.
Who gives a fuck if an indepedent grown man wants to play a game. You clearly have no room to talk as we know everyone who posts here, including myself, is a fucking loser.

>what is reading
>what is communication
>what is productivity

/thread

I agree that men should be plowing their women until the resulting kids are old enough to not sleep all day, at which point they should play with the kids and raise them while having a break from fucking for a few hours.

Isolate the gamers and you'll make the same mistake the feminists did.

Only if they are a net drain on taxes three years in a row or 5 years in a 10 year period.

>buys a shittier pc because he has no restraint
grow up. clean your room. stop criticizing autistic neets on an autistic neet image board.

came to write this

I do love video games, honestly. I could just spend days doing nothing but playing video games.
But I never have time to play any, because guess what? You're right, I've got MUCH more important things to do.

Video games are less cancerous than social media.

It's better than watching TV.
>tfw people watching blacks earning millions by putting a ball into a net call me childish

It wouldn't do much good because you would still have the over reaching police/society that watches your every step incase you fuck up. Then have the corrupt governments that would look for ways to throw you in jail or in the military just based on your thoughts. Outside in cities is dangerous because of the illegal mexicans/gangs roaming around and pissed off yet self destroyed black people. Methheads/rednecks roam the countryside, then a bunch of ill serial killers all over the place (mostly liberal/gay made). And then you have the lack of outside things due to the boom of the internet causing people to go out less.

I get why you want it gone, but it is far down the list of shit that needs to be fixed and needs other things fixed before we can get to it. Getting rid of them would not cause a male revival, it would just make all the other problems rise.

Yes, and men that watch movies too.

Agreed, after having talked to about 50, they are 100% useless & even being forced they will rarely improve

I spend more time doing shit around the house/yard now as well.

Should "men" that post on Japanese image boards just be executed?
I honestly don't see any harm in that.

>Has no restraint
Are you illiterate gay flag? I sold my beloved gaming PC, plus I'm making a killing on my 1080 gpu

or judging by your national football team, niggers running after a ball
no offense

You got the point

(((sports))) (((tv)))