Jordan B. Peterson is Finished: Zionism & Paid Shilling Exposed

Peterson has been exposed as a Zionist shill:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s

The three types of Peterson shills on this board:

1. The paid shills. These are probably Hasbara. You can identify them by the way they screech about how this video does not prove that Peterson is a Zionist, or that we should support Israel. These are the shills that make all of the "Peterson changed my life and I'm not antisemitic anymore" threads. They accuse anyone who doesn't buy Peterson's bullshit of being "angry lefties".

2. The reddit shills. Peterson has brainwashed tens of thousands of non-Whites to believe that if Whites "act tribal" they will be exterminated in "another holocaust". Peterson's subreddit does raids on Sup Forums to "save the lost kek bois" and "prevent another holocaust". They are shilling because they are cultists who think their lives depend on it.

3. The Peterson affiliate cult members. These people are actually trying to make a living selling Peterson's ideology via his 10% affiliate resales program. Peterson being exposed as a shill and him losing credibility hurts their profit margins. These are the posters that make (1) posts in threads that say shit like "just bought his new book! changed my life!". They will usually tell you that you need to clean your room and will shill mash up videos of Peterson speaking (from their affiliate sales youtube channels).

Bonus type 4. These are actually just confused anons who think he's /ourshabbosgoy/ because he tells people to wash their genitalia on a regular basis. These anons need our help to see through the 5D chess psyop, and to fully grasp the danger that controlled opposition actually poses, regardless of how beneficial any veneer of generic self-help appears to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/TheJewsAndTheirLies1543En1948/LUTHERDr._Martin-The_Jews_and_their_Lies_1948-EN_djvu.txt
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158370462/#q158399720
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158400375/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151314378/#q151316368
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158268502/#q158285174
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158283058/#q158284874
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159400011/#159423907
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158586132/#q158597763
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158692238/#q158717625
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158717620/#q158722822
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158768218/#q158774869
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158765752/#q158776760
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158775119/#q158790912
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158773366/#q158795760
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158807732/#q158813037
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158818755/#q158839032
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158918901/#q158923672
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158928018/#q158929258
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158906065/#q158935728
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158942775/#q158955737
youtube.com/watch?v=4iFi4p4QC44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you sound like a boomer hahahahahahah

Bump. I would like to see what goes down here after an hour or two.

Peterson is not just some half-baked eceleb who "says some good things that upset the left". Peterstein is openly Zionist and is being propped up by the jewish media machine. His rise to fame was artificial. He is not "useful to the cause" because he does a decent job explaining what Marxism is. He is controlled opposition, that's what controlled opposition does, it takes jabs at the other side to give itself the illusion of being legitimate.

Peterson has explicitly stated the following:

A. His main focus is on preventing young White men from becoming disillusioned with the state of our nations and "redoing 1930s Germany". Please take the time to carefully think about this:

The man has *explicitly* stated that his primary focus is on preventing WHITE MEN (and ONLY White men) from rebelling against the jewish power structure.

B. That we must never again return to racial or ethnic tribalism, because we "have too many powerful weapons now". That is his main argument against White nationalism, that if Whites were

to reassert control of their nations that White nations would be too powerful on the world stage and could pose a threat to other nation like Israel.

C. That if you have a problem with jews "being successful" in your nation, that you are simply a resentful, envious, murderous bigot who should in reality be very thankful you have a genetically superior minority using their genius to contribute to your nation. This is the only way that Peterstein "addresses the JQ". Peterstein cult followers will say "he's playing 4D chess, he can't address the JQ he'll get fired lol!", when in reality he does not avoid the JQ at all, but instead intentionally lies about the jews to protect their power, and pathologizes "antisemitism" as per Frankfurt School protocols.

man, the life of a retard must be pure bliss.

To help break yourself out of the spell of "but he's upsetting the leftist!", step back and realize that the only reason Peterstein started speaking out about the Marxist bullshit, according to his own words, is that he is "very afraid" of the reaction that will develop among young White men.

That's his goal, that's his stated intent, that was the line that was crossed for him and he intends to stop us from preventing out genocide.

For the rest of you who think "well he's a good redpill on some things and we can redpill his followers the rest of the way", you have no idea what you what you're talking about, you have no idea the power that cult personalities have, and how fucking difficult it is to break people away from the brainwashing that Peterstein is performing on our brethren. The danger of the insidious nature of his teachings cannot be understated. I have seen many, many of his followers threatening people online, saying things like "after we kill all the Marxists, you """identitarians""" are next, all collectivists are my enemy", regurgitating perfectly the propaganda that they've been drilling into their brains for months by listening to multiple hours of this manipulative shuckster's words every single day while they take the bus to work or are on lunch.

Peterstein goes to great lengths to classify any White people who want to work together to stop White genocide as just as evil and dangerous an the Marxists in Archipelago, and this is not a simple neurological connection to sever in these people's minds, and Peterstein uses his deep understanding of the human mind to very artfully create and reinforce this connection over and over and over again throughout his (((lectures))).

The danger cannot be overstated.

yeah, he's wrong to be afraid. you guys are pussies

1.Shut
2.The
3.Fuck
4.Up

You can't substantiate those claims you baseless cur

COLLECTIVISM FOR THE ASIANS, COLLECTIVISM FOR THE AFRICANS, INDIVIDUALISM FOR THE WHITES!

Peterson says there is this COLLECTIVIST problem. Peterson says this COLLECTIVIST problem will be solved when Whites embrace individualism while the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this COLLECTIVIST problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and "embracing individualism".

Everybody says the final solution to this COLLECTIVIST problem is for Whites in EVERY White country and ONLY White countries to "reject collectivism,” i.e., see themselves as atomized individuals not part of a greater whole, while the non-Whites operate collectively to further their own group interests.

What if I said there was this COLLECTIVIST problem and this COLLECTIVIST problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries, and the blacks were told they must not seem themselves as a "black collective" but as individuals?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a COLLECTIVIST problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the White race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-collectivist. What they are is anti-White.

Anti-collectivist is a code word for anti-White.

So you're saying I should buy his book?

HERES A PROTIP

IF YOU SEE A RANDOM E-CELEB SPAMMED ON Sup Forums DAY AFTER DAY WEEK AFTER WEEK

THEY ARE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION ZIONISTS.

COLLECTIVISM IS KIKERY

I think the men who will fix the west will never mention, jews, niggers, IQ ecc...they will simply run their agenda and when in office they will fix everything. You need to read the subtle messages.

Delete this.

NAZIS HATE HIM

>CLICK THIS BUTTON TO FIND OUT WHY

Oh look its the hourly anti JP thread

Kill yourself, faggot

>You need to read the subtle messages.
You're falling for the 5D chesscuck meme. This is pure delusion, with regards to Peterson.

we'll see

Peterson is more or less obligated to comment on "200 years together" sometime this year.

Will he turncoat and claim Solzy is an antisemite? Will he downplay the role of Jewish hatred / lust for revenge?

It will be interesting. He can't reasonably claim that antisemitism is this mysterious thing after reading that.

I have two predictions for possible outcomes to him being given that book:

1. He will simply never "get around" to reading it. "Sorry, I'm so famous and busy now."

2. He will point to it and say: "See! Just as I teach, collectivism is bad. Those jews were being collectivist/tribal and look where it led! Straight to genocide. Another prime example of why Whites must not be tribal."

Why is this video always shilled? fucking kys youtube faggot

Collectivism in this context means Whites simply throwing off the Marxist yoke of demoralization and realizing we need to work together to put and end to the genocidal machinations of the Marxist machine.

WRONG.

THE ALT RIGHT IS PRO ISRAEL.

NEVER FORGET THAT

The Alt-Kike uses the talking point that "Israel is a containment country".

That's not true.

This is thread was made to spread OP's spergy youtube video.

White power also scares the Jews. That's why they destroyed white hegemony all over the world.

You're a faggot who has nothing intelligent to say, so instead, you're just making dismissive statements about this whole thread. You already know Peterson got BTFO so fucking kys.

No it doesn't. You're a JEW!!!!!! If white power scared the Jew how come the leaders of the so called "Alt-right" ARE ALL PRO ISRAEL JEWS

Jordan and his diehard Canadian individualist are purity spiraling.

This part of the right wing is just as bad as the SJW infighting. You must have absolute purity for your position and you will deride anyone who is not a full blown Zionist Zealot for Israel like Jordan. JBP is a great shill, has recently labeled Martin Luther the creator of Protestant Christianity as "mentally ill" for writing his famous 1543 book.

>acquire a copy free now
archive.org/stream/TheJewsAndTheirLies1543En1948/LUTHERDr._Martin-The_Jews_and_their_Lies_1948-EN_djvu.txt

I totally agree with you that alliances must be made with all other groups to defeat the jews. However you seem to be missing the point here:

For Whites to even make such an alliance in the first place, Whites must shatter the cornerstone of the Marxist demoralization of the West, that being the lie that Whites must never again "be tribal" or ever act to preserve their own race and protect their own countries against mass immigration and genocidal Marxist forced integration policies. If this is not achieved first, then it is not possible for Whites to even wake up to the true extent of what the jews have done and are doing. You can't get a White person to ally with a non-White against the jews when they are demoralized to the point of saying things like "who cares if Whites go extinct in 50 years? that's racist to even say bro".

Yes it's true that the jews use hate to poison the goyim and rile them against each other. But it is also a jewish lie that any type of healthy in-group preference and healthy attitude towards protecting the interest of your own ethnic or racial group is only based on hatred. That is totally false.

Again: The cornerstone of Marxist subversion of the West was demoralizing Whites and convincing them to accept their own genocide as something that is morally good. Whites can not ever effectively oppose ZOG without shattering this demoralization. Whites cannot form alliances with other groups to defeat ZOG if they do not see themselves as a group that is even WORTH SAVING from the genocidal plans of ZOG.

Don't fall for the other side of the jewish trap in thinking that just because jews create and run poisonous controlled opposition movements centered around ethnic and racial groups that healthy group consciousness is automatically evil and must be rejected.

The Peterson neocons are shilling for JBP in every thread right now. They get paid with Jordan's 10% affiliate program.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158370462/#q158399720
cXTo2uIo
49 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158400375/
MruHEr86
42 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151314378/#q151316368
QB9yWKzT
33 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158268502/#q158285174
U6GuXY61
42 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158283058/#q158284874
StFfBzBA
10 posts(out of 40)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159400011/#159423907
LsoIovZY
102 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158586132/#q158597763
jTpY+AzR
122 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158692238/#q158717625
Fe/Av0pM
36 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158717620/#q158722822
5y1GNwSw
24 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158768218/#q158774869
DwIRVoAi
14 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158765752/#q158776760
oEJ6efjE
14 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158775119/#q158790912
MiVVPviQ
50 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158773366/#q158795760
8967ch4C
59 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158807732/#q158813037
XSEUAmOr
61 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158818755/#q158839032
ArWf0C38
13 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158918901/#q158923672
tXpx4P4j
72 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158928018/#q158929258
fc+NWOSC
44 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158906065/#q158935728
hFgDIaFq
57 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158942775/#q158955737
Ch17vtwx
54 posts

dismissing this thread because OP is a giant faggot shilling his video

>kys faggot

I was thinking more about politicians than intellectuals. For example if you want to denounce the multiculti agenda pushed in the west, on the most watched political tv show of your country, you dont even need to mention "the jews". But you can make me understand you know the problem.

The alt-right are comprised and led by Jews.

Peterson is clearly a neo-marxist Trotskyite disguising himself as some sort of radical-centrist ideologue in the temporary political timeline. We witnessed this political maneuver in the United States by elite Democrat officials directly after the election of President Donald Trump.

There has been a organized platform to present a type of "centrist" dialog by Far-Left restrictionist elements across our society, culture, and political system. J. Peterson falls under this far-left Trotskyist internationalist political category we call Neoconservatism in the U.S.

The man is a fraud who is running a deceptive media campaign in order to implement a shady end-game for even shadier political interest. Jordan is being -propped- up for a reason. We now have everything needed to completely dismantle Jordan's agenda to water-down American Populism in a sustained campaign. His cult like followers will scream, curse, and become violent as all cult members do when their cult leader is inevitably removed.

It is import we give Jordan Peterson's broken followers a -better alternative- to transition into. This is where American psychologist Kevin B. MacDonald can help Jordan's disaffected following by unrestricting their intellectual development in which Peterson has restricted knowingly.

You're so BTFO and exposed you can't even make an argument because you know that Peterson is nothing but a neocon kike puppet.

Jordan is a Canadian Anglo (Tory). He is part of the new "Kosher Approved" wave of internet celebs who have been engineered to become leaders and influencers of American Populism. You see, American populism is hostile towards the British Empire. This creates conflict for the British. The British elite do not like American Populism. In order for the British elite (which includes Jews) to maintain their Empire, the British must attempt to take control of American Populism. To control, and direct American Populism back under the influence of British power.

Enter in the rise of Jordan Peterson, Richard Spencer, Tommy Robinson. All of whom, are kosher approved 'White activist".

In short, it is White Identity w/ Jews included being promoted on the surface. Underneath the surface are the same Jewish controlled Rothschild forces that have devastated Europe for the past few centuries ending in 120 million dead. Jordan Peterson may appear to be pro-Western at first glance, however the forces behind him are the most anti-Western ever recorded in world history.

There are many Anglo-Americans today who have fallen for the British Empire lie. They falsely believe the British Empire was "the height of White Civilization" and wish to remain loyal to it (loyalist). Nothing could be further from the truth. The British Empire was the most anti-White organization of the past 361 years that murdered and destroyed a dozen White nations with foreign African, Indian, Pakistani troops collected across the world. The Jews funded the British Empire liberally and used it to gain great power for themselves.

Jordan Peterson is little more than a byproduct of that anti-White British Empire; attempting to hold on to it's Talmudic roots and financiers demands.

It is of no surprise many of these internet celebs originate out of Canada. Canada is where the British Tory Loyalist fled after losing the American Revolutionary War.

>Shilling on Sup Forums is now ok

Peterson triggered natsocs so hard that your experiencing cognitive dissonance. Or you're a fucking shill, both are possible

You haven't replied to me yet with anything of substance you just hurl insults because you can't argue based on facts. Admit it. You're a kike piece of shit.

>THE ALT RIGHT IS PRO ISRAEL.
Yes, the purpose of the Alt-Kike is to harness the mass awakening of Whites and subsequent backlash and ensure that whatever form it takes it has a decidedly pro-Israel position. Peterson is works to achieve this goal. Peterson and Richard Spencer are two sides of the same shekel. Spencer's job is to falsely equivocate Israeli jews exterminating the Palestinians and annexing Palestine with Whites wanting to simply stop genocidal immigration into their own countries (immigration caused by the same jews who are annexing Palestine).

The Alt-Right is next on the chopping block to be exposed as Zionist controlled opposition.

What give you the impression that I'm not aware of that?

I'd rather you boys go after communist swine than peterson.

Here's an idea. If you're so upset about Jordan Peterson's refusal to name the Jew, why don't you start promoting men like David Duke and Kevin MacDonald?

Peterson isn't woke on the JQ. Okay, we all get it at this point. I don't understand what purpose is being served by making these same threads over and over again.

Nice OC user.

>If you're so upset about Jordan Peterson's refusal to name the Jew
That's not the criticism you insufferable faggot.

You know what's more aggrivating? Jewish shills posting Peterson 100+ times a day and expecting everyone to stay silent and not call him out for being a shill.

Fuck off kikes.

>We wan't some of this earth, or we'll tear this g-
Let's get it.

Why would i ever converse with somebody experience cognitive dissonance? You will think of anything to keep your world view from changing.

All you're doing is proving how stupid you are.

Go clean your room and grow up

>Go clean your room and grow up
Ass-blasted Peterstein cultists are here.

good video

no, you're stupid

you missed type 5

(you)

Of course it is. You don't like Peterson because he's a kike shill. I don't have a problem with that; I have a problem with your need to constantly remind everyone of something we already know.

It seems like it'd be much more productive to start posting Duke or MacDonald's content if your objective is to red pill people on the JQ. All this Peterson rehashing is getting old.

black people are useless and will be a drag in this conflict.

>t. JIDF

>t. nigger

You have a foreign flag, you're shilling for the alt-right and you expect anyone to believe you're not a Jew?

>"I know its a controversial opinion but I DON'T think children should be given puberty blockers"
*Audience applauds thunderously. Support beams begin shaking, rubble begins falling.
>"These people think you can change the world before you change yourself. Well let me tell you bucko that's just not a good idea."
*The shrieks of fatherless men can be heard from lands far away."
>"And if you want to change yourself, well let me tell you where you can start"
*The audience clinches buttcheeks. It’s the sound of winter. You could hear a pin drop as the anticipation mounts — where could this lead?"
>"CLEAN"
*The entire front row, between tears of joy, begins an “GOTCHA” chant, complete with fist pumps and choreographed dance. MGTOW's on their 2nd week of NoFap all cum simultaneously in a sea of semen.*
>"YOUR"
*Rioting in the street begins at 8:30 p.m. that evening and lasts six days. Million-man march organized. Men begin opening portals to new dimensions exposing our world to being not meant to tread on mortal grounds
>"ROOM"
For so Heaven’s justice goads them on, that fear
Is turn’d into desire. Hence ne’er hath past
Good spirit. If of thee Charon complain,
Now mayst thou know the import of his words.
This said, the gloomy region trembling shook
So terribly, that yet with clammy dews
Fear chills my brow. The sad earth gave a blast,
That, lightening, shot forth a vermilion flame,
Which all my senses conquer’d quite, and I
Down dropp’d, as one with sudden slumber seized.

Where are these mythical "Peterson cultists" that I keep seeing 10 threads about every day for the past 2 weeks? You know, the same thread with the same memeflaggot who replies 50 times and replies to everyone calling them an asshole and a cultist. I can't believe he hasn't been banned for spam.

>All this Peterson rehashing is getting old.
>SHUT IT DOWN

you are a delusional nigger lover or a nigger yourself and you do not belong here. Take your civic nationalist bullshit to plebit.

>constantly remind everyone of something we already know
You must be new.

Yes, I'm saying shut it down with your complaining about Peterson not calling out the Jews and start posting content of people who DO call out the Jews.

I like him

top kek

good!

>ay dawg we need mo money fo deez pogroms

Salvini is smart, he can see through jews and zionist plots

It's always this one guy shilling anti-Peterson on Sup Forums 24/7, sage

>complaining about Peterson not calling out the Jews
That's not the criticism, fucktard. The criticism is that he shills for the jews and is in league with the jews responsible for White genocide.

Your attempt to shift the goal posts about "not naming the jew" is not going to work.

He's being shut down and defamed by all the legacy media and soy boy collectives like vice, he's shilled but only negatively.

Stop being so goddamn pedantic about my word choice. Okay, Peterson is working in league with the kikes. Got it. I guess I have to say it in that exact way so you don't accuse me of misrepresenting your viewpoint or "shifting the goalposts."

I'm on your side, asshole. I just think it'd be a better use of your time to promote people who are speaking out on the JQ then endlessly talking about someone who isn't. If you think there's value in continually posting this thread over and over again, then pleas explain why.

Exactly, they drive the outraged right into his arms. Herding sheep right into the controlled opposition. The voice of guidance to herd them into another intellectual ghetto.

>Stop being so goddamn pedantic about my word choice.
You're purposefully trying to make the criticism of Peterson out to be "he won't name the jew", when that is not what the criticism is. It's not pedantry with regards to your words, you are intentionally putting forth a strawman.

>Why is exposing Zionists who target White men with their anti-White ideology and who are shilled here on our board by paid shills important
Kill yourself.

Good thread and good deduction OP. I used to be on board with his views and I'll admit that he is a good opening redpill but once you see past his good goyishness there is no turning back.

Example's of the Cult of Peterson pleading to base human emotion in order to gain sympathy:

1) All it does is turn people away from you. People are afraid of things that are labeled bad.
2) Why are you guys so afraid of him?
3) Take some personal responsibility.
4) Whats wrong with self improvement?
5) Get your life in order, bucko

This is anti-intellectualism at work. All criticisms of Peterson's political beliefs are ignored as if they do not exist. Peterson's cult members attack any inquires with mindless drone like blather about why you should clean your room, or some other such utter non-sense. Implying the rooms of the world are eternally unclean. From here, if we dig deeper his cultist inevitably begin a sort of collectivized fear-based accusation of Adolf Hitler. Out of etheric randomness somehow Hitler has appeared spontaneously in front of Peterson's entire membership.

Peterson's army of individuals collectivized together in total unity all regurgitating a learned doctrine of fear. The Adolf Hitler! they cry out.

These are scary times, followed by an even scarier manipulative crypto-demagogue masquerading himself as the worlds new self-help daddy overlord. All who question Supreme Leader Peter are instantly labeled an outsider to the dogma of orderly room maintenance.

Why haven't you taken the MacDonald Pill?

Peterson is part of the long con of the zionist establishment. You would be astonished how many have gone full Pickle Rick with regards to Peterstein: youtube.com/watch?v=4iFi4p4QC44

He is intentionally starting a cult, and the danger of this cannot be overstated. I don't fully understand the jews' end game with regards to this, but it's clear that this Peterstein meme they have created has only just begun. The man is declaring himself a fucking PROPHET, does anyone else see how insane and dangerous this is? He cultivates his sycophantic following at every turn, and does nothing to deter its development.

His end goal appears to be bluepilling a generation of Whites into kosher Ziocon boomer centrism, so that during this crucial last stretch of the White genocide plan, right before we become an absolute minority, no true resistance arises. Peterstein was on the Joe Rogan show today, and he explicitly stated that we must not "go back to tribalism like in the 3rd reich" because, get this: We have nukes now. That's literally his argument against Whites organizing to prevent our genocide, that our weapons are too powerful. I mean, he's explicitly stating that Whites must not become powerful enough to pose a threat to the jews on the international stage.

A. It is only qhite men who are being systematically discriminated against. So yes they're becoming disillusioned to society. Naturally this problem needs a solution. You're retarded and you mixed up cause and effect.

B. Non-sequitur nonsense.

C. didn't even read.

Jesus fucking christ. Stop replying to these anti Peterson copy pasta shill threads. They all make it to the top of the reply list every fucking time. They do this to make you sick at the mere mention of the name of him. But you duck heads keep replying. Let them create their own shitty threads replying to themselves.

Cain killed Abel out of envy, OP.

Pure envy post is pure.

>Naturally this problem needs a solution.
Yes, and instead of allowing White men to organize to protect themselves and their families from genocide, Peterson's "solution" is to browbeat Whites with the myth that if Whites work together to protect themselves it will lead to another holocaust, so we must resist the urge to work together.

>B.
Those are his own words.

>didn't even read
Then your opinion is discarded.

>Pure envy
Peterstein cultist: "Everyone who criticizes Peterson's ideology is just envious, just like Peterson teaches about the bible stories!"

What am I meant to be envious of?

Just look through the archive and you’ll see the same memeflag shills posting be same stale anti-Peterson pasta. They are terrified of him.
OP is a faggot and this thread is cancer
>in all fields

Do you really think we are that fucking stupid you dumb cunt. Seriously, you have no use trying to sway opinion here. We memed a fucking celebrity into the White House. Stick to your leftist faggotforums. We can spot you a mile away.

JP is doing some good. If you was legit you would be shilling lefty cunts that are actually doing damage or Democrats in certain states etc.

They done the same with wikileaks (Assange is dead) (taken over by CIA) Lauren Southern for months. They try to make everyone sick of them and get the newbies to think it's our actual opinion of them.

I have seen this exact same copy pasta on all the chans a reddit. Fuck off.

Seriously mods, do something about these repeat fucking shill threads. There are at least 2 per hour. Sort it out you muppets.

Your shill-posting has nothing to do with principal or winning an ideological debate. It's pure destruction of all conversation.
sage

FUCK YOU OP SHILL

Power to mass a capive audience, for starters....

Der Fuhrer was also one, but for different reasons, goals.

That's what's meant by that.

Do take it very seriously.

You, and others are literally what the OP has referred to. All of your e-celeb bullshit is emanating miles away.

>FUCK YOU OP SHILL
>I BOUGHT HIS BOOK WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT
>I GAVE HIM MY SHEKELS
>FUCK YOU!!!
>YOU CAN'T STOP THIS ZIONIST BOOMER GOYIM !!!!

>Power to mass a capive audience, for starters....
Right, so you're accusing me of being envious of his fame. The only reason he's famous is because the jewish media machine has shilled him non-stop. That's not something to be envious of.

>hurr durr you're just envious of his fame! the fact that he's a Zionist and working with the enemies of the White race is irrelevant!
This type of dialogue is meant to shut down critical thinking and debate. It is meaningless. You are dehumanizing everyone who disagrees with Peterson, just as he has trained you to do.