What would you think if a White girl got your views from Growing up in the Ghetto?

If her childhood was in Detroit, or Newark or East St. Louis and she had a similar growing up background to Eminem. She became edgy and politically opinionated about race issues as a result. Just curious because I met a couple women like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mexq7ng_hu4&list=PLIYRu2sRehGL9M_q4qVpune2WvEX4ytAk
amren.com/news/2017/08/hurricane-katrina-aftermath-racism-blacks-story/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Living in black neighborhoods isn't a red pill, it's a fucking red suppository. Most of these liberal fucks have never lived amongst them.

I honestly don't talk to many lower class people, whites included. I've always grown up in wealthy areas and almost all of my friends are at least middle class.

Not to say I have anything in common with middle class nonwhites, but I really don't have much in common with working class whites except maybe some of my political beliefs, and that's not a guarantee with the women you're talking about OP

I know a girl who was born and raised in the shitty parts of New Orleans, had her home looted during Katrina and everything.

Still a libtard, they're fucking unfixable

Yeah. Being a poor white in the hood will make you feel like you are truly alone in this world. Liberal whites will lecture you while niggers stare at you whenever you leave your house like feral demons. I'd like the rule of law to fall so I can truly share my true heart with these fiends.

Eminems best friends are all black idiot. Proof was like his brother

>they didn’t stay to defend their home and kill niggers during the race war

>a group of white residents, convinced that crime would arrive with the human exodus, sought to seal off the area, blocking the roads in and out of the neighborhood by dragging lumber and downed trees into the streets. They stockpiled handguns, assault rifles, shotguns and at least one Uzi and began patrolling the streets in pickup trucks and SUVs. The newly formed militia, a loose band of about fifteen to thirty residents, most of them men, all of them white, was looking for thieves, outlaws or, as one member put it, anyone who simply "didn’t belong."
>at least eleven people were shot. In each case the targets were African-American men, while the shooters, it appears, were all white.

Psychopaths

This post triggers the BLM flag niggers.

No.

A girls family is as import as her
I want my children to have respectable cousins
Whites need to become more nepotistic like Jews

Of course a fucking leaf would be against defending his home and property.
Day of the take won't be soon enough.

Best part about it is they all got away with it. No charges were ever filed. When SHTF, we gotta do what we gotta do

I've seen that look before, avoid. Viscous bitch with the balls to fuck your shit up, don't engage under any circumstances

Based

You can NOT be alive and escape a negro neighbourhood without becoming friends with them and behaving like them.
Much less a white woman.

t. grew up in 40% gypsy city, 50% hungarian (catholics and protestant) and barely 10% romanian (orthodox), was abused all my life for my ethnicity, language and orthodox religion, by authorities, institutions and almost everybody in the city and county villages
I made it out with a scholarship at age 14 and never became back.

Girls don't usually get redpilled in the same way. Females don't think like males do. Males walk down a dark alley by a pack of punk spics, we immediately go into threat-mode, ready to defend yourself. Women don't have the same reaction, because a pack of punk spics aren't going to assault a white woman for walking past them, but they would for males. Women just don't perceive the same threat because it doesn't happen to them as often. They don't have the same feeling that they have the responsibility to avoid that kind of shit or keep that shit away from their kids.
>inb4 robbery
doesn't happen to women, they can plead/beg better than men and even if they get robbed they probably won't get their ass kicked so they can just call the police
>inb4 rape
90% of women outside of turbo-feminists try to pretend that shit would never happen to them, they don't want to think it exists

However there are a decent amount of women who would get redpilled exactly this way though.
>Liberal whites will lecture you while niggers stare at you whenever you leave your house like feral demons.
This so much. None of the turbolib fags I've dealt with have shared this experience.

Most people I know that are like this are this way because they grew up in poor, majority black, neighborhoods and the only reason I’m like this is because I went to a school that was more than 60% black. So I wouldn’t really be that surprised.

What are you talking about? Women are always talking about rape.

I bet that family is fucking loaded. And a little bit of incest going on there. How do you even parent all those children? Religion and God would be absolutely necessary otherwise you couldn't parent all these kids without the Bible.

Actually pretty Incredibles just kinda wonder what they'll do when they all move out .

I knew a girl in highschool that came from around Detroit and she hated niggers.
>"I just don't like black people. I know how that sounds, but I don't care."

>Males walk down a dark alley by a pack of punk spics, we immediately go into threat-mode, ready to defend yourself.
If they feel you're anxious, you're fucked and gonna get in trouble.
If you walk with confidence and feel like you could kill at least one of them, they will just keep walking and looking at you.
>cause a pack of punk spics aren't going to assault a white woman for walking past them
They will hit on her in some cases and try to throw some game at her, it depends on how she responds from there. Or she gets outright sexually assaulted, maybe raped.
>Women just don't perceive the same threat because it doesn't happen to them as often
At least here, women do perceive threats from browngoloids by default.
>robbery doesn't happen to women
What ?! It happens MOST to women.

Most people I know that are like this are this way because they grew up in poor, majority black, neighborhoods and the only reason I’m like this is because I went to a school that was more than 60% black. So I wouldn’t really be that surprised.

I should probably add, I changed because I was able to realize that those people were morons because I wasn’t constantly around them so if that’s all someone ever experiences they probably will stay the same

they have a show

youtube.com/watch?v=mexq7ng_hu4&list=PLIYRu2sRehGL9M_q4qVpune2WvEX4ytAk

But if someone is constantly around morons wouldn't it give someone a superiority complex or make them become a neckbeard elitist?

TLDR: HOW TO DEAL WITH NIGGERS

When you are actually around lots of niggers, the dominance hierarchy becomes obvious. Niggers prey on the weak.

It's different when you've got 50 nigger kids on the block at midnight, coon niggers walking around aimlessly, and niggers unironically committing crimes to buy fried chicken. Niggers are NOT people.

Niggers are more like animals than other humans, if you have to be around them, you need to establish dominance immediately. Niggers fight dirty and won't even think about stabbing you for less than $100.

My preferred method of dealing with niggers now that I live in an almost 100% White area is to immediately threaten them. I openly size niggers up and grab my pistol I make it known to everyone around immediately that this nigger abnormality is a problem. Depends on the situation of course. At the gym the other night, I happened to be drunk and literally scared a pretty built nigger right out of the gym just by staring at it like a full blown sociopath. Niggers used to be prey for Neanderthals, so they get extremely creeped out when they are being hunted, or stalked at night.They subconsciously realize that if whites were to collectively get pissed, they would be instantly fucked.

The most red pilled people I know grew up in situations like that, myself included.

Turns out trash is trash, environment motivates both ways.

i would wonder how many black dicks it took for her to hate them

This.
When I was younger, I lived in a 60% black town, so I dealt with niggers everyday. I pretty much looked like pic related in middle school, and not a single nigger would ever step up to me. Pretty much everyone knew me as the evil whitey. Ironically, some would even try to be my friend.

Damn, I forgot to post the pic

This.
Pretty extensive account written about here: amren.com/news/2017/08/hurricane-katrina-aftermath-racism-blacks-story/

Look crazy. Be crazy.
NEVER BACK DOWN!

I grew up in a suburb that's 45% black. Even though they left me and my family alone and never gave us shit, they were super loud and incredibly stupid.

>posts Zionist Taylor
>brags about being a creepy sheltered snob
You must be fun at parties...

You looked like a 60 year old meth addict in middle school?

She was almost certainly BLACKED, avoid.