RIP Andrew Anglin

Holy fuck, this is ugly.

Sargon has Anglin screaming, running in circles, and using Ad Homs.

This is pretty sad.

Even Baked is laughing at him.

Poor performance by /ourguy/.

go kill yourself
/thread

wow based soygon

Not really surprising. Anglin got destroyed when he debated Vox Day. He was so bad that I can never respect anything he says.

Sargon: rights are arbitrary and this is what I say they are
Anglin: rights are arbitrary and this is what I say they are

This "debate" in a nutshell. They're both awful.

Are you fucking dumb?

Sargon pussied out, dodged questions, set up strawmen, and went on and on about the "morality" of removing non-whites from America without addressing Anglins questions (trying to do what he did to Richard Spencer, so called "Gotcha moments"). Moreover, he interrupted consistently Anglin for half an hour before getting pummeled into a corner by Baked.

He's getting assraped by Anglin this very second and you should be ashamed of yourself. He's re-arranging his arguments at this moment and running in circles.

I'm about 14 minutes into this "debate" and they are both terrible. Sargon is still running from the debate under the guise of wanting to have a conversation.

what do you mean? Jared Taylor is /ourguy/

anglin, while his ideas might be pure and just, he doesn't articulate them in a very convincing manner

when Sargon told Baked he doesnt have enough courage to be a Nazi

>e-celeb threads

Proof that no matter what direction we go in we're all losing.

Yea, fuck e-celebs. We should all just stay on Sup Forums and argue here. That'll get us the ethnostate.

Sargon always going after the low hanging fruit. Im not surprised.

t. 12 year old

PAJEET DETECTED. ALSO CHECK EM FOR TRUMP CNN SHILLS!!!

Nah,

The problem is that neither Anglin or Sargon have any idea how to construct formal argumentation but Sargon has the experience advantage in debates and is able to lead Anglin around like a trained dog despite being retarded.

Enlighten this 12 year old then.
How are we to proceed without celebrities of our own?
Are these e-celebs not really ours?
Is it useless to even try because the Jews own every aspect of reality?
pls respond. I'm just trying to see how insane you are.

>liberty meme spam.

Sargon got bent over and fucked by Anglin.

Sargon's entire argument was we'll stop importing immigrants and then something culturally will magically happen.

Well yeah, you make the culture of the state opposed to those of Muslims and they'll leave of their own accord. Throw in financial incentives as well.

Sargon >>>>> manlet and brainlet Anglin
i rather see a debate against Dicky Spencer or JF