Boruto

First for Nappa and Vegeta

Obligatory Sumire post at the start of the thread.

I don't recall Sakura marrying Momoshiki and having a time traveling ninja son with him.

Could any of the cast defeat a potential King Otsutsuki?

Yet

Sumire will

new ep image

Naruto and Sasuke fusing

Sakura is a slut, any ninja works for her.

What a disappointment, I thought it was Sarada at first from the thumbnail.

>My favorite characters will interact again for the first time since the end of ep 1

I'm so happy

Why is this a thing?

WHY DID SHE HAVE TO LIVE HER LIFE IN RUNNING AND FEAR BECAUSE HER FATHER USED SHADY MEANS TO PROTECT THE VILLAGE WHILE MITSUKI'S FATHER GOT HIS OWN VILLAGE AND A CLEAN SLATE DESPITE USING SHADY MEANS TO FUCK WITH THE VILLAGE

WHAT THE FUCK KAKASHI AND NARUTO
THIS IS NOT JUSTICE

Sakura is NOT a slut!

Why would Chouchou look condescending to Sarada?

>BLACKED

I don't know, this artist I'm following said she was watching GoT so she felt like drawing armor, hence Madara, then for some reason she drew Sakura.
Crack ship, shit ship, but it looks good so I saved it.

Naruto needs to take responsibility and present his firstborn to her as compensation.

>Naruto has already introduced Ayys
>only a matter of time before there's robots that are stronger than Ayys, time travel, and character fusion

I used to be indifferent to Sakura but after someone spelling out just how shitty of a character she is I can't help but wish she didn't exist

Thanks for enlightening me user if you're still here

Orochimaru helped them win an otherwise unwinnable war and all this cunt did was create an exploding puppy dog?

If you look at OP's pic you'd realize we're already there. Kawaki is probably Cell, and Shojoji is pretty much Buu. It's like Kishi never left.

>It's a Denki EP
And here i was staying up til 5am for nothing

Mecha Naruto was just the beginning

His story in the game was decent, the one for the anime was awful.

Yes, let's all praise how great Hinata is!

>It is discovered the next day by Akatsuki and brought to Pain who modified the the mechanised creation with the King of Hell. The Akatsuki leader then commands Itachi Uchiha to go with the Mecha-Naruto to capture the Nine-Tails.
kek

It was like a Saturday morning cartoon.

I want Sumire to eat dinner with the Uzumakis.

>people are complaining about ayys a year later after the ending of Shippuden and movie

Are you people retarded or just straight newfags?

Who will join Naruto, Sasuke, Bort and Zombie Madara in the multi universe ninja tournament?

Technically, yes.

I've been complaining about the ayys ever since Kaguya ruined the final boss fight.

>there exist actual fans of Denki

Why don't you just drop then?

>In the anime, Orochimaru is responsible for Mecha-Naruto's creation. He was designed — based on the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path — as a means to capture Kurama and interfere with the plans of Akatsuki.

NO BUT YEAH LETS GIVE THIS GUY EVERYTHING HE WANTS SHORT OF UCHIHA BOI PUSSY AND INSTEAD TURN SUMIRE INTO A TRAGIC ORPHAN

Man, Sauce could have easily won that if he weren't such a retard and got himself another arm.

I understand "muh repentance" but he if he is going to dedicate his life to be the ayy hunter then he should be at his strongest.

Himawari is groping her crotch and Hinata is telling her son to bust a nut in her booty.

Mecha-Naruto isn't canon, user.

Madara was a huge faggot though.

I'm in every thread posting about Denki. Too bad there are only three pictures of him that look nice and he doesn't show up enough to cap his moments.

I'm so glad Sasuke grew up so I can unabashedly think "This guy is the coolest motherfucker holy shit" without cringing over how needlessly edgy he is at the same time.

Boruto pls go and clean your room

He's clearly stronger than Nardo currently.

Murdering the 4th Kazekage and 3rd Hokage was.

They are meant to be equals

Yeah, he's currently my favorite of the series.

Movie databook states otherwise. So does Sasuke in the manga.

Both of whom were cunts. Even the drunk stripper with a compulsive gambling problem and huge debts did a better job than he did.

You are in luck then. Episode 16 will be all about Iwabe bullying Denki to submission

>fight to the death
>neither of them died
Only in Naruto

I think my president is a massive cunt but I'd be very surprised if his successors ended up being cool with me assassinating him.

Kek she had sex probably just once in her life and ever since she pressed out Salad her pussy has been dry as a desert.

No Uchiha cock for her anymore and that means no other cocks as well.

You should have used Sumire for your half-assed bait attempt. Get with the times grandpa.

I meant like how Nardo seems rusty and how he got tired during Sasuke's meeting last ep.

While Sauce looked like better than his prime.

Sasuke himself in the manga tells Naruto hes still wants to surpass him.

user, that's not being a fan.
That's just being a boyfucker

Depends if this king has eaten a fruit as powerful as kaguya's or more. I can already predict an asspull is going to defeat king ayy.

Sasuke doesn't have a job, so he was able to hone his WoW skills, unlike his wageslave spirit brother.

She's after my soul!

Naruto does bureaucratic work all day while Sasuke roams the world and probably trains like an autist. Plus Sasuke retained his Rinnegan while Naruto so far hasn't been shown to still have any of his Sage of Six Paths shit outside of the cloak

Thats only in pre chuunin exams era. Naruto probably got his shit together later on, he was able to react and defend himself againist Fused Momo in base and managed to tank a TBB several times stronger than the standard.

Let hEr have your soul

That's why. Sasuke got to sharpen his abilities for 10 years while Nardo was just being a Salaryman.

>he was able to react and defend himself againist Fused Momo in base
Did momoshiki get weaker in the manga or something?

Doenst really matter when they are still more or less equal though.

Even rusty, Naruto performed better than Sauce against Nappa and Vegeta in both the movie and the new manga though. At least that seemed to be my impression of the fight.

Naruto doesn't have truth seeking orbs any more and he has yet to enter sage of the six paths mode as an adult

My argument is he doesn't choose to.

>bullying
Nope. Get ready for gay nerd x dumb jock yaoib8 pandering.

Shame Japan doesn't share the same sentiment. He's a tasty shota.

Stronger actually, and alot more cooler/competent that orge shit in the Boruto movie.

After fusing he takes out all the Kages 1 by 1 in seconds, tried to same to Naruto but underestimated him.

I'm down to see Nardo develop more of his powers.

The only two presidents I'm currently aware of are Trump and Macron.

And I'd be very cool with someone assassinating Macron.

>implying she didn't just turkey baste some sauce while he was asleep

I don't know, Sauce fights a bit before Momo and Kin fuse, he was the only adult that wasn't trapped by Momoshiki ripping off Shikamaru's jutsu.

Why would a race of immortal interdimensional beings need a king? If anything they should be like how the Reapers were supposed to be - each a nation unto themselves. They have their own separate dimensions and are free to do what they wish, so long as they remain in accordance with the clan rules.

Really? He was fighting off both of sasuke & cloaked naruto for a while, before getting his shit kicked in.

It's still unethical.

In the movie*

Macron is absolutely right about africans though, and I find it hilarious that some people got mad about it, but this is all a topic for another board that shall not be named.

I wouldn't believe a word from that deluded megalomaniacal globalist puppet's mouth. These people have no spine. They're jellyfish.

he was the only adult that wasn't trapped by Momoshiki ripping off Shikamaru's jutsu

Thas because he went to save Boruto from the explosion. Also thats been rectonned in the manga and he is caught alongside everyone else.

Naruto was clearly leading the Momo fight, in the manga even more so.

>Blocks and defend himself from Momo
>Goes Super Sayain and whoops his ass
>Pulls out Chakra Gundam to save Sasuke from Momo
>Destroys Giant fire Bird and stalemates with Giant Golem
>Fuses Gundams with Sasuke to finish Momo offf
>Basically make a super rasengan that launches Momo in orbit and obliterates him

Keep in mind this is a weakened Naruto low on chakra.

I am ok with Naruto growing more, but I want Boruto to be totally independent of him. I mean, that his power growth and Boruto's are totally orthogonal, so they don't have to be compared or have to compete in any way. I don't want Boruto's growth to be held back by Naruto.

Not really. When the political system fails it's up to the people to restore order and stability.

Throughout the fight, Naruto was the only one dealing significant damage. In fact, the killing blow was technically still his energy.

So the manga portrays them closer to how Kishi says they are - as equals?

I expect that, Kodachi is a good writer.

>stalemates with Giant Golem
I didn't know this was called a stalemate.

Wont see it till way later on, when ayy clan leaders finnaly show themselves. Im guessing like late game when everyone think Naruto is actually dead and hes comes back at the last hour. Hopefully its not like Gohan and Goku where Boruto gets shafted for Naruto to be the hero again.

Naruto will probably summon all the chakra from the Tail Beats to achieve his True Six Paths form once again.

Naruto's pretty much done, user.

Boruto is totally fine. He's already starting to deviate from his father. He's also got his own powerups laid out, both of which more closely resemble Sasuke's than Naruto's.

I thought they did a good job at establishing the hierarchy here. Fused Momo is stronger than Naruto, but weaker than Naruto and Sasuke.

eh even in the movie he still deals more damage to Momo than Sasuke. He also saved Sasuke after he got rekted/burn and fought off Momo and his mechas y himself until they fused to finish him off.

People just look to Sasuke vs Kinishiki because of flashy and great animation.

I agree, they also fixed the speed inconsistency in the movie. Sasuke was never as fast as cloaked naruto, so when cloaked naruto landed a few good hits on fused momoshiki(who's at least as fast as sasuke) this made the recap more consistent with the original manga.

Naruto is low on chakra the entire fight since he was being drained for hours. He also seemed tired and weakend when they save but of course recovers. He could barely keep up his chakra mode after the fusion and couldn't pull the rods out.

Like how Gohan surpassed Goku in the Cell Saga, Boruto will have surpassed Naruto by then.

More importantly, I think they've got a good thing going on with the Jougan. It can effectively bar Naruto from effortlessly solving every problem by simply having the problem take place somewhere he can't reach and Boruto can.

That's why I have more hope for this series than DBZ. Because the uniqueness of the powers showcased therein. Space-time ninjutsu is the perfect way to keep Bort in the driver's seat.

>Naruto is low on chakra the entire fight since he was being drained for hours
They were extracting kurama's chakra, no? Although, naruto was implied to be resisting their extraction.

>Naruto's pretty much done

not when there is a whole clan of alien out there with the latest episode foreshadowing ayys stronger than Momo and Kaguya.

>ayyliens arrive earth
>literally destroys all Shinobi system and villages Including Konoha with some help from Kawaki and Bort
>they start ruling the world and sucking life from it, making it a post-apocalyptic dystopia
>remanscent shinobi forms a rebel group from ppl from around the world to fight ayys and their aligned shinobi

FUND IT

WE HL2 NAO.