THE MONEY LAUNDERING, DONALD

>reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-trump-property/
>newsweek.com/trump-russia-oligarchs-real-estate-florida-715733
>newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate
>theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/17/trump-ocean-club-panama-money-laundering-reports
>theweek.com/speedreads/748344/russian-birth-tourists-are-flocking-miami-trump-condos-give-birth-american-citizens

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/367189-bannon-warned-the-russia-probe-would-focus-on-money-laundering-report
abcnews.go.com/Politics/dossier-documents-prepped-clinton-ally-pushed-damaging-dirt/story?id=52931740
scribd.com/document/370599381/Nunes-Memo
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
thehill.com/homenews/media/369661-newsweek-says-da-raided-its-offices-for-computer-server-information
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-trump-property/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>buys house in 2008 (i.e. when the housing market crashed)
>sold it in 2012 (i.e. after the housing market had recovered)
>people are surprised when he sold it for a lot more than what he bought it for

Liberals, ladies and gentlemen

>plan building in another country
>legally need to take out a loan from a bank in that country to build, even if he could pay for the whole thing out of pocket
>people can't fathom why he would have this loan
>must be money laundering

jesus
im fucking so embarrassed for OP

Maybe if you spam Sup Forums with pictures of Robert Mueller's face in tandem with a bunch of mainstream news sources enough, Donald Trump will go back in time and actually commit an indictable crime

>refutes none of the articles with proofs
INB4
>muh pizza shop
>muh uranium anus blast
>muh clinton collusion
>muh seth rich
>muh manafart did it

>provides no proof of money laundering

Well, it seems as though we're at an impasse here, OP

Don't worry sweety.
>bannon testifies this week

>bannon would know about Trump's real estate dealings in 2012

Seems legit

holy fuck Donald is done

I can't believe he's fucked it up

HE'LL BE IMPEACHED

Tickity-tock

TRUMP HANGS

if this was Hillary you'd be freaking the fuck out.

Nice ID fag

ok.
>thehill.com/homenews/administration/367189-bannon-warned-the-russia-probe-would-focus-on-money-laundering-report

Imagine what America could achieved if the politicians focused on politics

Not really, because it's literally nothing and easily explained by volatility in the real estate market during that time frame.

Please don't lump me in with pizzagate conspiracy theorists and other retards on this board.

Wow it's literally fucking nothing

YOURS SAYS K...uK

YOU FUCKING KEK

actually i despise both hillary and trump equally

clinton won't ever be punished for the war crimes she participated in, and that's both parties' faults

This OP is literally the least creative, most instantly detectable shill we have here boys. I pity this OP because he is on here so much, so often, that he really cant have any life at all outside of posting his conspiracy theories.
Every time a shill says "Bayrock" or "Felix Sater", a MAGA angel cucks a leftist

What about clintion foundation being used as a slush fund

sage

Don't cry Eric, daddy will still buy you some Sammy Hagar tickets for your hard work.

Three stories this week:
>(1) Adam Schiff was tricked by Ukrainians and recorded seeking dirt on Trump
>(2) Mark Warner was so desperate for more Steele dirt on Trump he actually texted a Russian oligarch's personal lobbyist with instruction to "not leave a paper trail"
>(3) The CIA, complete fucking moronic nigger agency deluxe, lost a simple leverage negotiation to a Russian trying to sell them fake disinfo dirt on Trump
Anyone who thinks that any agency in government or special counsel has ANY dirt on Trump whatsoever is living in a completely made up reality. If they had anything, why are all these people still chasing their own tails looking for it as late as December 2017?

You forgot Russia actually selling the sex tapes to Israel.
>abcnews.go.com/Politics/dossier-documents-prepped-clinton-ally-pushed-damaging-dirt/story?id=52931740

Lol Rachel brand steps down today or yesterday. Rosenstein is next on the chopping block. Seriously all it will take is for Rosie to piss off the God emperor and there will be tanks on the streets and Mueller will have been fired. You gon cry? Parade and 4scoops of ice cream for everybody who's going to be getting ammo drops from Russia when you Lilly communists decide to do something in New York or Cali. I myself look forward to the 7.62 ammo drops from Russians to kill dirty pro nigger and pro spic commie bastards. Bit ironic tho considering the cold War. But alas Russia backed us in ww2, and the dirty prescots still let them have Germany when the greatest general could have done it. Your all lucky we didn't Nuke Russia and China back in the day other wise I wouldn't have jack shit to kill in this part deux. Go out in the streets with your black live niggers hold up traffic and attack white people. Can't wait to death squad white race traitors.

So is it Russia or Israel that Trump's working for? You have to pick one right now because it can't be both

>the first dossier has been thoroughly debunked and its credibility completely destroyed
>all of the sudden, now a second dossier pops up

How (((convenient))).

>implying Russia and Israel wouldn't work against the U.S. together

You really that dumb?

>>the first dossier has been thoroughly debunked and its credibility completely destroyed

lol no

Where did it say that?

Not bad.
You learn to write english in Moscow, comrade?
They still paying you in bread crusts?

C'mon Drumphs numerous financial crimes are besides the point

not really, it would be benign for hillary

scribd.com/document/370599381/Nunes-Memo
Yes

HOLY SHIT EVERYBODY, WITH ALL OF THE TOOLS AVAILABLE TO THE U.S. INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY, THEY STILL HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIND ANY DIRT TO BURY TRUMP.....

BUT THIS user FINALLY DID!!! IT'S OVER FOR BLUMPPPPPPFFFFF THIS TIME, HOW WILL HE EVAR RECUVER!?

>A guy that sells real estate sold real estate

REALLY MAKES ME THINK

I don't give a fuck if Donald is 100% guilty of money laundering.

It's fucking irrelevant.

If they were to try impeachment\prosecution\removal from office because Trump flipped a fucking mansion a decade ago I swear to god it'll be civil war before we allow that to happen.

And using some failed fake Collusion investigation to dig up some cushy, basic real estate job a decade ago is pathetic.

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

>DRUMPF IS A FAILED BUSINESSMAN!!! IMPEEACH!!!
>DRUMPF MADE 60 MILLION PROFIT!!! IMPEACH!!

at this point, what difference does it even make?

>clinton
>follow the money!!!
>lock her up!

>trump
>he's just good at business
>nothing to see here at all
>russia who?

there will indeed be retards whom defend this.

Newfags need to stop replying to bait threads

part of the profit was because trump made a speech lol

>Newsweek
thehill.com/homenews/media/369661-newsweek-says-da-raided-its-offices-for-computer-server-information
Criminal propaganda agency newsweek? Oh. k. keep me updated on something that didnt bother anyone back in 2016 when anti Trump shills tried it the first time

You guys really are grasping at straws, it's beautiful to watch. Keep me entertained.

Real estate investor sells property for more than he paid for it.
>no shit

>Clinton
>Public "servant" using public money
>The Clinton Foundation is a """"""CHARITY""""""

>Trump
>Private businessman using private money
>For profit real estate company

It can't be explained any clearer

>REAL ESTATE COMPANY SELLS PROPERTY FOR PROFIT

do liberals want foreigners to stop investing in american real estate?
wtf i love america first now

>Doesnt find evidence of Russia hacking the election
>"I NEED TO FIND SOMETHING INCRIMINATING THAT TRUMP MADE IN THE PAST WHEN HE WASNT RUNNING FOR PREZ"

Poor liberals, they cant accept that the only corrupts are in his party and now the dreamers are supporting Trump.

No, the Clinton's have many real estate deals, and no one is freaking out about it. It's the other crimes against humanity that they are guilty of.

Imagine being stupid enough to believe any of this fake news.

Imagine that liberals praise a guy that was in a war that they were energically against.

We did. A year and half ago when she was campaigning

So, a 2012 real estate deal that is questionable at best is somehow the golden ticket to an investigation that originally started to investigate Russian influence and obstruction 4 years after?

Even if you hate Trump, doesn’t that seem excessively reaching? This seems like a massive waste of resources given this may be their current status.

Imagine being scared enough to keep replying.

Thank you for the reassurance

...he said, on his ninth post of the thread

imagine being a US Agency and pay russian for dirt on trump and get nothing.

Russians using Trump real estate to launder money doesn't incriminate Trump, it's only the buyers that are committing a crime

the reply that destroyed op mind.

Fucking this. Only way they could charge Trump even if this is true is if they had evidence he knew that was the purpose or offered to use it for that.

She had an actual scandal, it was called the whitewater controversy and it ended up with others taking the fall for the clintons and bill pardoning them on his last day in office. Ever imagine that even if trump is guilty (he's not) his pen is going to be working overtime?

>being this fucking retarded

>The Reuters review of investors from Russia in Trump’s Florida condominium buildings found no suggestion of wrongdoing by President Trump or his real estate organization. And none of the buyers appear to be from Putin’s inner circle.

Go somewhere else if you're going to be a faggot.

Fuckin L. O. L
Hillary did her best to cause the crash of 08 you dolt! She's been backing the bankers that caused it, before and ever since it happened. Fuck I hope you're trolling people with this comment, because you got me good.

Imagine being this retarded

>reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-trump-property/
theres nothing to "refute"

the article itself clearly states that he has broken no laws, that there isnt any outstanding deals, that he has no loans from russian government

whats to refute?

that russian citizens, like anyone else, is allowed to buy property in florida. Moreover russians accounted for 98.4 million in sales out of 20 billion in properties sold, russian citizens dont even represent 5% of trumps clientele

and on top of that, according to the article (did you even fuckin read it) this 98.4 million is total sales, so commisions on it are 7% .... so thats seven million in profit, split between trump and his business associates

trump didnt even make 5 million off russians, out of hundreds of millions that he earned!!! if this is supposed to be "incriminating" it sure is having the opposite effect,

like said, it's only illegal if you can prove Trump knew the money was dirty.

So, if I buy a house for $150,000 and then sell it 4 years later for $350,000, I committed a crime? Am I legally required to refuse the offer, because it is too much, and /I am not sure where he got the money? All that the Dems keep doing is proving themselves to be dumber every day. People this stupid need to be gassed.

well considering the last time bannon "testified" he basically had his lawyers tell them all to get fucked, and plead the fifth to every question of value, it seems unlikely that they are gonna get much out of bannon except a big fuck you

jesus christ you should google the clintons savings and loan scandals that took place in 80's
they make trump look like an amateur in swindling real estate, fuck they stole 2 billion!!

Amazing none of you retards can refute this without saying cuck or bring switching the topic to Clinton.

Cry harder wetback

"Everyone is a Russian!"

Boy am I glad the DNC is broke and dead

They need to prove that Trump facilitated the money laundering and knew its purpose. Otherwise they have fucking nothing. A Russian buying property is not an indication Trump knew that, he sells properties all the time. And he’s probably smart enough to not ask questions and have plausible deniability. It’s in his best interests to sell high and not ask questions.

If they’re building anything, it’s a laundering case against the buyer not Trump.

nice pic, i dint know mueller allowed himself to be photographed looking for clues by picking through lunches trump threw in garbage

Let's see the facts:
>comey out
>mcabe out
>brand out
>strzk reassigned

Hmm all this shake up with the top FBI officials is surely meaningless

democrates are the buy high sell low of the crypto meme

Mad your shill tactics don't work anymore?>trump didnt know their money was dirty
kek

leaf with the quality post

>Libshit: "RESPECT THE US AGENCIES"
>"US AGENCY PAID RUSSIANS FOR DIRT ON TRUMP AND GOT NOTHING"
>Also libshit: *silence*

Let's see here...
• Michael Flynn. National security adviser.
• Katie Walsh. Deputy chief of staff.
• K.T. McFarland. Deputy national security adviser.
• Tera Dahl. Deputy chief of staff, NSC.
• Michael Short. Assistant press secretary.
• Reince Priebus. Chief of staff.
• Stephen K. Bannon. Chief strategist.
• Sebastian Gorka. Deputy assistant
• William Bradford. Director, Energy.
• Tom Price. Director of Health and Human Services.
• Jamie Johnson. Director, DHS
• Carl Higbie. Chief of external affairs, Corporation for National and Community Service.
• Taylor Weyeneth. Deputy chief of staff, Office of Drug Control Policy.
• Rob Porter. Staff secretary.
Michael Dubke. Communications director. Days with administration:
Walter Shaub. Director of Office of Government Ethics.
Mark Corallo. Legal team spokesman.
• Sean Spicer. Press secretary. Days with administration:
• Elizabeth Southerland. Director, EPA.
• Carl Icahn. Special adviser.
• George Sifakis. Public liaison director.
• Maliz Beams. Counselor, State.
• Elizabeth Shackelford. Political officer, State.
• Paul Winfree. Deputy director.
• Dina Powell. Deputy national security adviser
• Omarosa Manigault. Director of communications, Office of Public Liaison.
• Jeremy Katz. Deputy director, NEC.
• Thomas Shannon. Under secretary of state for political affairs
• John Feeley. Ambassador to Panama.
• Rick Dearborn. Deputy chief of staff.

Seems like rats are leaving the ship

Don't blow a vessel Juan.
I'm sure you'll get a job on the Wall.

At least there will be a Wall or Tons or dreaming coming back here to fix this shithole.

win/win result meanwhile democrats lose hispanic support

Isn’t Newsweek the organization that was raided by the feds for their own money laundering scheme and forced to layoff most of their staff?

it is.

Isn't Trump the guy that held down a Mar-a-Lago waitress so Epstein could rape her?
>see how that works?

Dems talking point has become "Profit is theft. IMPEACH!".

Grasping at dicks.

you're overstepping your bounds muellhor.
>dont worry dahnald, i'll keep the impeachagates safe

The neweek thing is documented in court records. Yours is hearsay. See how that works?

Epstein is based. I'll say it again. Epstein is based. Busted for banging 16 and 17 year olds. Never done alcohol or drugs in his life. Genius level IQ. Funds scientific endeavors.

Say it with me Sup Forums: Epstein is based.

>((Epstein))
>based

Choose one