Little Witch Academia

So the 2017 manga is canon or not?
It sure has some great reactions tho.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/khPezxsb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck, I want my money back.

2nd for Chariot!

I kind of think of it as side stories that they didn't have time to add in the anime. Although there are some stuff that contradicts the anime.

The artist forgot how paper dolls work.

5th For Chariot again!

aren't there more conflicting overlapping stories than separate side stories so far? or is it about the same amount of both?

I want to blow my load all over this little baguette!!!

someone post it
the webm
you know the one

Did you print and cut them out at least?

You monster. Loli Chariot is for being protected.

Nah just photoshopped that one.

are the mangos translated yet?

Today I want to tell a story about something incredibly small that made all the difference. You wouldn't really think it would, but what if the seat number on a ticket could change the world?

>The young Atsuko Kagari has never been this excited. She couldn't understand it, but she was feeling a profound sense of wonder and amazement. She lay in her bed unable to calm her mind, but she didn't want to. With how dearly she was clutching her new posession one might think it would pass through her chest and go right into her big heart if it weren't for the pajamas in the way. She looked at the fanciful scrawlings across its surface yet again,
>"R39 SF".
>She moved her mouth as if she were speaking it aloud. Millions of words and whooshes, whisks and wonderments, wild widgecogs of sound light and color whizzed through her brain faster than she could willfully follow. All centered around this seat number. Row thirty nine seat F; Row thirty nine seat F; Row thirty nine seat F. Her parents had surprised her with this ticket more than three nights ago now, but the anticipation was too strong to fade away in mere days. The show was still four days away, and Atsuko would not be able to think of anything else for those remaining 79 hours. That is of course, until every night when she got so exhausted from thinking about it too much that she would fall asleep and dream about the amazing new worlds her precious ticket pointed her to. In fact, right about then young Atsuko did just that.

greentexted for 4chins formatting, will edit when I throw it in a pastebin

>ywn buy this little witch off one of those hidden french child sex slave rings.

It seems like a slight branching of the anime timeline. For example, the chapter with the legendary broom, it seems like an epilogue to episode 3 (which is not shown in the manga, but is referenced later), where Akko somehow manages to capture the broom after the race and decides to bring it back to Chumlee.

How you holding up Sup Forums?

yes, they get posted here from time to time.

I've only watched the two specials on Netflix but damn, I can't wait for the full length anime to release later this year, such a great show. Wouldn't be surprised if I finish it in one day, but I'll probably try to space it out to two.

I mean come on, really?
Why did they have to end the series like they did? Why couldn't they just leave an open ending with Akko's flight still not recovered?
If you ask me I don't think we'll EVER get a season 2 even in the next 10 years. It's fucking over and that's all there is too it.
I want more but I just don't think that it's going to happen.

Still waiting for more Avery vanilla lewds.

>Why couldn't they just leave an open ending with Akko's flight still not recovered?
Why the fuck wuld they leave her without flying a bit?

I want more evil elf.

Okay, you're right.
Still though, it shouldn't have been a hover like it was but instead just a small lift off the ground and immediately back down.

This elf must be looking for the perfect witch to breed with.

I want Akko to punish me with her stinky armpits.

It still has quite a bit of material to do slice of life stuff. If the flight really bothered you that much, they teased that Akko still hasn't learned how to land yet.

Akko has cute stinky armpits!

It's just a friend who is willing to hide the elf's secret in Luna Nova.

does shario grow up to be a single mother who abandons her husband and daughter for a life of piracy and cheap thrills?

But are there benefits to being her confidant?

At the end of the anime Akko reached the same skill level at magic as ova Akko, it's all set up for the S2 to be more like the ovas, story wise.

>Why couldn't they just leave an open ending
But they did? now that they've settled the characters they can do episodic stuff with them and go magical comedy or something.

This. Probably the one reason I want to see a S2 is to see how all the characters interact with each other now, especially since red+green+blue team are all friends with each other. Extra points if they all interact with other background witches like purple team.

Look at those cute budding armpit hairs I want to smother myself with her stinky pits!

Yes.Her true love is magic.

No, you're thinking of Leprechauns. Elves reward you nothing but vagueness.

>Evil shiny rod

>Dull rod

The only way to ever get benefits from elves is to show them who's the master around here.

OTP.

What can we expect from Season 2 if it ever comes?
Do you want a strictly comfy slice of life series or something that has an overarching plot that's intermixed with lighthearted SOL elements?

Read.

I want to ravage this Finn's perky butt!

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE SUCY!

Is that a butt plug?

>buttplug tail

Lotte is so lewd! I bet she likes to shove other things up her butt!

I'm going to need 5 facts about this ramen slurping dork.

No it's a squat plug.

Trigger busy with 3 new ip so im sure we will see more LWA but not anytime soon. I hope for more toys and shit

>ywn buy her in order to protect her, take care of her and prevent that an perverted user buy her to harm her.
by the way, here's you (you)

Stop not wanting Trigger to go bankrupt.

where are the futa diana raping akko doujins

MAKE ME

The truest.

What would you prefer
>episode where Akko becomes a kid and Diana has to take care of her
>episode where Diana becomes a kid and Akko (and the gang) have to take care of her
>episode where Chariot becomes a kid and Diana and Akko have to take care of her

>ywn have Lotte and Barbara's asses to yourself
>ywn pump Barbara's plump rump while you eat Lotte's ass out

It's not fair...

>All of the above

>>episode where Chariot becomes a kid and Diana and Akko have to take care of her
this of course

Stop being so cynical and open your fucking wallet

episode where Diana and Akko becomes a kid and Ursula and Croix have to take care of them

>Chariot becomes a kid
It would be fun seeing how Akko and Diana deal with the responsibility, while also leaving room for heartbreaking information about Chariot's childhood

The first.

>implying I don't want it the other way around
>implying I don't want to see Akko's stinky, impure nipgenes marinating over Diana's thousands of years of pure bred magical eggs.

Diana wears more clothes than Akko

>Chariot become a child.
not
>Diana and Akko accidentally go back to the past and they encounter child Chariot and take care of her and inspire her to become a witch (paradox?).

OST when

i really wish we could've seen that last one on the bottom in the front.

That idea I really like

TODAY

fund it

>he doesn't already have it

Proof that Trigger staff loves Diana so much they give more clothes variety than the main character itself

Diana is the Best Girl !!

Why does Croix make my di- my heart beat so fast?

Reminder that Hannah is the most cucked character in the show.

>loses her idol to a stinky nip
>loses her best friend to a four eyed Finn
>only an inch taller than Constanze
>Avery probably doesn't give a shit about her anymore
>cucked out a spot for the nine new witches

SO HERE WE GO, ANONS.

FINALLY FINISHED.

BARBTTE PSEUDO-FIC

ENJOY IT.

YES, IT'S LEWD

pastebin.com/khPezxsb

if you like it leave a comment, like and suscribe. Don't forget to follow me on twitter and tumblr. Also, if you like my stuff and want to help me make more, you can always give me some money through my patreon. See you next video.

-Akko and Diana accidentally go back to the past
-they try to get a way to return to their time
-they encounter child Chariot
-Akko want to take care of her but Diana Refuses because that would cause some temporal shit
-something happens and child Chariot's life is endangered
-Diana and Akko joinf forces to save Chariot
-Chariot see the real potential of magic and that inspires her to become a witch.
-Akko and Diana end up inspiring Chariot to make the show that eventually will inspire Akko and Diana in some sort of temporal cicle.
Ursula/Chariot manage to return Diana and Akko to their time
-when Akko and Diana tell Chariot/Ursula sensei when they were she remember that moment and finally recognize Akko and Diana
-Ursula/Chariot smiles and thanks both for saving her back then and being an inspiration for her when she needed it the most.
-the episode presents more chariot backstory.

This is a continuation from the other thread right?

dis gunna be gud

Where can I fund this? I need it to be real

It would be nice to see an episode that deals with the these feelings that Hannah might very well be feeling.
Could be refreshing to see some tears shed over problems that we too experience in real life. Obviously though Hannah will probably be very quiet over the issue and just become reserved, keeping her emotions to herself. Wonder who would be the one to break the ice and ask her what's wrong...

or not but i do not take responsability for dissapointments

>at the end it's revealed that this is just a story Akko drew and was sharing it with her friends

>that last part
I like your humor, user. Now imma read that shit.

nah, that would ruin it.

>tfw this happens in the game

>Story focuses on a very specific number of words
>School idolizes blond, blue-eyed woman
>Said blond, blue-eyed woman allies with the Japanese student to stop a giant-nosed object
How redpilled can one animu get?

>Wonder who would be the one to break the ice and ask her what's wrong...
I've been saying this all alone, Sucy and Hannah will heal each other as fellow cucks.

It's rought, but I like my lewds quick and dirty.

>not an episode where Croix turns into a kid and Chariot has to take care of her or vice-versa

Noice.

Ok, anyways, thanks for being patient, anons.

I hope that Barbtte fic doesn't dissapoint.

it probably will but hey, at least with the critics i'll get bette, right?

If tomorrow i don't feel like utter shit wich i must say isn't very likely i might give a shot to another greentext thing or maybe even another pseudo fic of sorts. I'll ask for ideas when i decide what to do.

I don't like this Hannah angst, take it away.

Aww.
That would actually be really sweet.

Best friends trying on clothes together.
And later, they'll take them off of each other.