Gahahahaha tfw americunt students cucked yet again

>be UK student
>maximum of £67,000 student debt
>only have to begin paying it back if I earn more than £21000
>even if i do have to pay it back it only starts getting paid back in percentages relative to the amount I earn
>if I don't have to pay it back it gets written off entirely
>tl;dr don't have to worry about a damn thing

>be US student
>no debt maximum
>must start paying it back as soon as you graduate
>will forever a burden
>tl;dr ameriburger absolutely cucked

sucks for you burgers, guess you'll just have to deal with another hardship for the rest of your lives ey.

Other urls found in this thread:

graduate-jobs.com/gco/Booklet/graduate-salary-salaries.jsp
time.com/money/4777074/college-grad-pay-2017-average-salary/
youtube.com/watch?v=n0j_CX1S2es
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>must pay it back as soon as you graduate
Nope! Dumb faggot. I have 6 months to a year to begin paying it back

lol how cute, you get a little gap year for your student debt aww isn't that sweet

>get shot
>pay debts
>get cucked

it aint easy being a mutt

>mfw American
>mfw no debt because mommy and daddy not taxed to death by the government and could afford to pay for my college

Feels good, man

>Be UK student
>University is only 3 years, with the first two years weighted for almost nothing
>Barely any lecture time compared to US
>Students use uni as a social club and excuse to drink every night
>UK universities outside Cambridge/Oxford are rated far below American universities

What are you even paying for?

>brag about paying student debt

English, sad.

I barely have anything to payback bud. Don’t really mind. You sound upset on the other hand what’s wrong Abdul?

this

Not sure if retarded in the brain or yes

>Students use uni as a social club and excuse to drink every night

In all fairness, US universities are no different.

That’s not right after you graduate autist

>Be US student
>Not a gullible retard so go to state school as a resident
>Tuition is less than $5k a semester
>Near zero if national merit
???

>be Swedish student
>University is FREE

Depends strongly on the major

>falling for the college meme
Who's really cucked here cheeseman?

>be US student
>>no debt maximum
>>must start paying it back as soon as you graduate
patently false

Trust me, it is worse in the UK. I did an exchange year there and the drinking culture is out of control. This was at Exeter, which is supposedly a decent university as well.

People party first and second year because they know they can crack down third year for their dissertation. End result is that they learn nothing.

And then you pay 30% income tax on anything over 2000 dollars and 50% income tax on anything over 50000 dollars. 50 fucking percent, that's absolutely insane.

dude the debt limit for US students is like 50k usd for undergrad and 50k for grad.

however you can get extra grad loans if you're for example going to medical school, but you're pretty much set at that point unless somehow you fail out of medical school or don't get a residency (rare because med schools have extremely high acceptance requirements and they make sure they're getting hyper-competent people).

so tldr; the debt cap is lower in the US, you absolute retard.

oh, and there's a similar thing where you only have to pay 1/10th of your disposable income.

Terrible idea. Not everyone needs to go to university, and we need a price system to help discourage people from going to uni for useless degrees like art history or feminist studies.

be swedish student
no one cares about your duhgree outside of le 50% incometaxland

>only have to begin paying it back if I earn more than £21000

£25000 as of April

UK students actually think £25000 is a good wage.

I thought it was fixed based on when you first took the loan? Mine was something like 18k.

No? That's the repayment threshold you stupid mutt

Abhorrently and inherently retarded.

Gn

It is for here.

Malta = Uk > rest of the world>usa

>someone with student debt that high doesn't deserve to get destroyed by the result of their bad choices
>subsidizing student's bad choices is a good thing
>subsidizing student debt this hard doesn't encourage colleges to leave their tuition untouched
>Americans cannot defer student loans if they were smart and took loans out from good sources (federal subsidized student loan)
Enjoy your welfare nanny state bong.

t.

Income Based Repayment.
Pay 10% of your DISPOSABLE income for 10-20 years and after that the rest of the loan is discharged.
If you make under a certain % then you don't make payments until you make over a certain amount of money.
TLDR: same concept as UK. but wouldnt expect you to know that since you dont have freedom

not even a "registration fee" ?
its 750$/year here for the year.

>not raped by ahmed and paj daily

No such thing as free snow nigger. Enjoy the state taking away all of your money to fund social leeches and their frivolous degrees.

Fuck you’re stupid

US graduate starting wage: $49,785
UK graduate starting wage: £20,000 ($27,659)

Getting a great deal there lads!

>implying I have debts

Why do you think debt is a grievance and not a tool for self investment?

It's like you were trained to suffer it as a mandatory disease, rather than a tool.

And everything is more expensive.

You don't have any delay if you make money.
Unless your education is so shit you can't make money afterward.

your system is only good for leeches, everyone else is losing

Army will pay for all of my college, that is what i didnt already earn for free in high school

Christ, how much does a 4-year (or 3-year) whatever average over in the UK? And why do people even bother going for one?

>This was at Exeter, which is supposedly a decent university as well.
Lol
You've hit the nail on the head. Finding people to study with was impossible in the first two years, but every cunt did pills and pot. You have to be a moron to allow your child to go to university nowadays, especially if they're a girl. They will get sucked into slag-style partying or excommunicated socially. The number of mental breakdowns I saw from drugs or ostracism.
Even a red-brick, even oxbridge is a drug-fest. University in the UK needs to be destroyed, right after the NHS, two of the most corrupt and wasteful institutions in human history.

Your average starting wage is less than a minimum wage earner in the US working at McDonalds, plus your country is in the shitter, cheers mate.

lol but when you enter the army you trade your life away

bargain as far as i'm concerned, esp if you don't have much of a life to begin with lol

Hold on... Household? Is this honestly saying that almost 30% of HOUSEHOLDS bring in >£15k per annum??

I'm embarrassed to share the same flags with mongs that can't into economics. You understand most yanks don't have $500k mortgages to live in a cukshed, right?

>NHS
>corrupt and wasteful

lol yeah alright mate have fun paying for your private healthcare hahahahahah I get to injure myself whenever I want and don't have to worry about it costing me anything lol

> be Polish
> get degree in English in Poland
> costs me what 1 year in Canada would

Weeew. What's student debt?

Making over £21000 is enough to be living in a shithole and then being expected to pay back your loans with your living money. The only people who benefit from this are those who live at home with their parents.

Taking out school loans is fucking stupid, even for a bong.

Muh bennies.

Paying off student debt isn't a problem if you're aiming higher than £21000, pleb

>paying for your education
>paying for AMERICAN education

>paying for healthcare
>paying for AMERICAN healthcare

top keke

how bad is Europe that people who graduate with a degree are making less than $42k per year starting?

> You have to be a moron to allow your child to go to university nowadays, especially if they're a girl
Yeah, the culture of girls in particular just disgusted me. Everything girls do socially at uni is based around going out. Netball club? Nope, not about playing netball at all, its about the nights out and having an excuse to dress up in slutty outfits. The degeneracy is out of control.

And the worst part is that UK girls all think they're entitled to take a gap year travelling around Thailand after uni instead of working. No work ethic at all.

American universities and hospitals are the best in the world

>3.8 gpa
>Apply for scholarships
>Apply for FAFSA
>Apply for state grant
>some part time job
>work study program

College is cheap as fuck.

I have 36k in student loans debt.
My job pays me 31k a year.
I live with my parents now to pay off the debt first before getting an apartment. It honestly embarrsing living with the parents, but the reality is if I save and pay of the debt I will be better off.

So yes, In Murcia if you are white, middle class and have average grades (thus not oppressed- no scholarships) you will have to take out loans or not go to college. My friends and family all constantly rip on me for living with parents, the memes are fucking true.
Eurobros, don't come to brazil 2.0

I remember Sup Forums claiming the U.S was the whitest country in the world.

Oh wait...

Did you get some useless ass degree?

its not, dont ever come.
But when we go down, western civ comes with us faggot

Theology, so yea I guess.

Looks like you made some bad decisions and are blaming the system.
Why didn't you work hard enough to get scholarships?
Why didn't you work during uni and over the summers to help cover the cost?
Why didn't you go to a cheap community college for the first two years to save money, and then xfter to a cheap state uni?
Why are you making far below the average starting wage for a graduate in the US?

It's your fucking fault you failed.

Is living with ones parents in America really that bad? I know many who live with parents in late 20s and no-one cares.

what the fuck is the average starting wage faggot?

> be me
> be a Mick abroad
> had free university education
> 0 debt

sucks to be you Bong

Yea its looked down upon. It signifies lack of ability to support yourself thus as an indicator that your not being productive or assertive enough in life.

Really? WOW.

Im almost 4 years out of college with a bachelors and making nearly $49k now.

sucks to be a bong a guess.

Google or scroll up. This isn't the right place for you. Go to reddit and join the liberal echo chamber complaining about your bad educational decisions.

>I get to injure myself whenever I want and don't have to worry about it costing me anything lol
That's what's so corrupt about it you fucking mong. I should pay for me. You should pay for you. Don't worry. It's going that way. It'll all go tits up sooner than you think
It's telling that after a university in the UK the only place many woman can go to continue feeling like they fit in is SE Asia. Unis are factories that churn out broken worthless whores. If they recover it'll take them a decade minimum.

Mutts replying to a post with no citation, typical

freedom isn't free

the fuck? lol

Cost of living cheaper up North and there is more people up there

what is your degree in? What is your wage then?

graduate-jobs.com/gco/Booklet/graduate-salary-salaries.jsp

time.com/money/4777074/college-grad-pay-2017-average-salary/

Faggot. Salaries are significantly less in the UK at every stage of a career.

England is a disgusting island full of dirty, sniveling cowards.

This is what Barack Hussein Obama did. He applied to Harvard as a foreign exchange student and they gave him an exchange student scholarship.

It is true, though.

STILL BETTER THAN LIVING IN YOUR MUSLIM SHITHOLE

>intentionally choosing to go to school by taking out loans instead of picking up free money in the form of scholarships

All it takes is filling out applications and writing essays.

You must be stupid if you don't realise how much more yanks make, how cheaper their mortgages are, and how much tax they pay. Our government is fucking, we have a way better political system, but financially we are fucked compared to even shelf stacker in burgerland. You are either a shit troll, or really, really dumb. Like Jade Goody IQ

I'm a grad on £35k, I literally don't care if you think you're poor because muh government

>£35k

You would get a lot more in America. That is very high percentile for Britain.

I'm not a grad and I'm self employed. It's pretty simple, when I need more I work more. I'm not complaining about my situation. The only place worse for taxation and hidden fees than the UK is Scandiland

Yes but 15k per household? Let's say man, woman + two kids. Rent, bills, car, insurance, food, clothing... how far does 15k go for four people?
This doesn't even include all the 30 man four generation paki households in shithole areas.

>be a uk student
youtube.com/watch?v=n0j_CX1S2es

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA

>50% above UK graduate average wage
>Still below average US graduate starting wage
Congrats

>don't fall for the college meme
>instead get my CDL
>70k starting just to drive a big fucking truck
How does it feel, debtcucks?

You literally cannot math apparantly if you think $50k is more than £35k

50k is about 40k you fucking mong. 35k wage my arse, you cant even do basic math. shame you're not a trip so I can't mock you forever

>math

You're so far out it's retarded

Lmaoing at your life I just got a internship at a company which does work in projects abroad for AI transporation.

I think you will be the last generation of truckers, but its still not too late to make a buck of that job.

hope you like trucking then, 'cuz you'll be doing it for the rest of your career

OK, the dollars dropped, but is still over 35k you idiot

Are you stuck in another time period where the pound was worth more?

don't worry, soon enough you'll get to join the class of people paying for that student debt. hope you like high taxes...

wowee, you get to dedicate your life to aiding the industry that engineers machines that will inevitably bring about humanity's doom, big whoop for you