One Punch Man

I was indifferent towards Suiryu during his introduction and fights at the tournament. But I genuinely felt bad for him during this moment, even though he had prompted to leave behind Max and Sneck instead of helping them out.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/887657484646629376
i.imgur.com/mw0lx4r.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was brave when he thought he had a chance to win but against stronger foes and certain death he turned out to be a pussy.

Well OP, they asked for him to leave and yeah be didn't have a fucking chance against those monsters, it'd be suicide.

>but against stronger foes and certain death he turned out to be a pussy.
Which isn't surprising really.

Will we ever see the confrontation between Saitama and Gouketsu? I get that wasn't supposed to be important but I would have liked to see someone as collected as Gokuetsu react to someone like Saitama.

I got chills from just Goketsu's head being sent flying before Suiryu alone. Besides, the confrontation probably wasn't much different than the usual.
>Goketsu warns Saitama to fuck off or die
>Saitama ignores
>Goketsu delivers a barrage of attacks
>none of that shit has effect
>Goketsu is shocked but is persistent
>Saitama eventually nonchalantly blows his head off

Gouketsu was a bit more collected than that. I wonder if someone of his level could have recognized Saitama as being strong before any of them did anything.

>even though he had prompted to leave behind Max and Sneck instead of helping them out.

Well, they stayed to allow him to escape, helping them out would have been useless, they all know they didn't have a single chance.

I liked his fake laid back persona, and loved his fight with Saitama. His inner arrogant self sucked, but I felt awful for him when he was getting beat up and humiliated so badly and for so long. At least it was all for a good cause, to make him recognise what heroes are and appreciate them. The end made it worth it. I hope we see more of him.

Suiryu was great.

New chapter comes out tomorrow.

So Saitama's sought out rival will be Blast, right?

Well to be fair it was only when he was about to die. He still stood up against Gouketsu even when he was overwhelmingly stronger.

You're hyping him up in your head, so obviously not.

His humiliation taught him a valuable lesson, and in the future he will prove himself to be best boy.

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/887657484646629376

3 pages left. We should get the chapter early tomorrow at this pace.

Murata is streaming again.

Focus is on the Gorillas .

Or Murata will give a a quick cover early tomorrow(if he hasnt done it already).

Yeah, with how "little" he has left that could happen. Hoping it's another sexy one.

What is Armored Gorilla even doing inside a HA building?

Blast will be one kick woman

He's technically a citizen, so he needs to evacuate like everyone else to not show too much attention I guess.

> Even Armored Gorilla gets some extra screentime

Can't wait to see what we'll get with Mosquito girl.

She's dead, give it up

Armored Gorilla looks like a thug while wearing that hoodie.

You're not convincing anyone. Reminds me of the "Mera is dead, give it up" in the Nanatsu threads.

Did Mera get slapped to the stratosphere and never referenced outside of a April Fools picture

Depends on ONE desu.

If Armored Gorilla kills Marshal Gorilla, then the Takoyaki restaurant/former House of Evolution HQ will be targeted by MA monsters imo.(there has to be some kind of relationship between them)

Would be a good chance seeing Mosquito Girl again and fight Do-S.

2 more pages to go, and they are related to the Gorillas

Please don't die

You can practically read "fodder" on his handsome Argentinian revolutionary face

Both Armored Gorilla and Marshall Gorilla are outside the streets, I guess this is how Zombieman locates the takoyaki restaurant, by tracking down Armored Gorilla after he btfos Marshall Gorilla.

1 more page to do, which is the one with Marshall Gorilla being punched.

i.imgur.com/mw0lx4r.jpg
Like I promised earlier (2-3 weeks ago?) I began trying to do some big futa Tats/Lily and normal Fubuki, beginning with a non sex pic of them first, here is a wip with just Tats.

It was never an April Fools picture though, that was never mentioned during the stream he drew it, or in the tweets he made about it. All he said was that it was a sketch he drew between other work.

Suiryu is very cute!

Too bad he's going to spend all of his prize money on a dentist now

So Zombieman was just passing by where the Gorillas were chit chatting?

And hospital bills, his body is completely done.

I wonder if Suiryu will be able to find all the pieces of his broken teeth fast enough to put them in cold milk and take them to a dentist.

Not so handsome anymore.

Well Marshall Gorilla got rekt.

Damn, he didn't look anywhere near that damaged in the first version of the panel's sketch.

Lost his teeth the same way Suiryu did, he is done for.

1 manga original monster down, several to go yet.

Wouldn't say he's done for, normally monsters just gets killed, here he's clearly still alive.

If he didnt get 1 shotted, he will die soon, Zombieman was stalking him and Armored Gorilla.

We'll see. The guy was only a tiger, shouldn't expect much for him. I wonder how the two electric type tigers will go out.

I forgot about Maiko and Catfish.

>I wonder how the two electric type tigers will go out.
I expect them to be physically beaten to death by the batons. Like, they are immune to status effects of his sticks but he can still clobber them.

Genji already got ko'd a while ago. Someone else will kill them.

Genji was reported to be very injured, if anything it would make more sense if Stinger kills them

I want one.

Punch by Armored Gorilla was so fast Marshall Gorilla didnt notice his knife being destroyed..

Isn't it shattering on impact with Gorilla's cyborg body?

Please don't bully the cute cripple

On google translation it says that he would do 3 additional pages?

Wasn't he supposed to be done? He's redrawing a page?

Redrawing already.

Yep, that page with Sonic.

not even finished and redrawing?

Oh, that's his home we saw in the Anime?

He's finished. Just redrawing now

Ok nice.

What are those?

Its like 5:32am in Japan, Murata is insane for redrawing at that time..

His hand?

I miss mosquitoes.

What's the cover page gonna be?

Hasn't been shown yet.

Well, I guess he has half a day to redraw+cover.

I think Marshall Gorilla is a low dragon level threat or high demon

He's a tiger

He usually does the cover literally right before he sends it all off.

And he is finally done!

With the redraws?