Ending the paid shill problem

I may have figured out a way to end the paid shill problem that allows these Jewish NGOs to attempt to subvert or spread influence. The simple solution is to put the following copy/pasta into every thread, as the first reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=qWNN2pJQkC8
haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

israeli interfered with our elections.

Roy Moore was shilled all over T_D (I even got banned for saying to trust Trump and support Luther), Sup Forums, FOX, etc.

israeli shills and zionist shills in America need to be identified and arrested for committing sedition.

If you believe anyone cares enough to pay people to troll this shithole youre a faggot

Faggot, we know for a fact they do.

Proofs?

Don't care about you nigger. Search it yourself.

It's not just jews doing it. It's e-celebs trying to ride our backs to career $$$$.

not only do they do this for sure, there are AIs running constantly as well

meh, as long as I get my shekels I don't care what you post.

not lying to you - I thought of this yesterday

>Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
video unavailable

Well i saw this post yesterday so I have been testing the theory for the past couple hours and it seems to be working. These other dubious posters are either bored shitposters or raiders from tumblr/rebbit

Op pic relate.
>tfw

You do realize this was made on Sup Forums. I remember laughing my ass off in that thread

Dude, it's been like this for atleast a couple of years now. Every time Israel pulls some Jewey shit they blanket all social media with so much shitposting and false flagging everyone gets bored and ignores it.
A few hours ago there was threads talking about the Israel invasion of Syria and dozens if kikes came out of nowhere and all hell broke lose. The did the exact same shit on facebook and twitter.

The only thing that scares the jews more than pol is alex jones.

checked
>Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

seeing as how pretty much no one but paid shills have so far responded, I think that effectively disproves your theory

Right, but this seems to help get rid of some of the bullshit. Shitposters and raiders from leftpol/tumblr/etc. are a whole different problem but they can be redpilled.

Wrong. The most effective thing to do is ignore them.

One bump of cocaine, please!

Look. There's two kind of people who come here.
Paid shills and people who are dead inside, one is being paid to subvert the truth and the other just likes being an asshole on principal. You're not going to redpill either user.

The reason the kike shilling stopped was because everyone stopped talking about the syria invasion, it had nothing to do with them being called out on it. They KNOW they stick out and are obviously shilling but they don't care, they're there specifically to shitpost so hard everyone just stops caring and moves on.... and sad to say it works.
I get what you're saying, and i agree with it but calling them on it isn't going to do shit. They just keep shilling because in the end their goal ins't to change minds, it's to shut down conversation.

>people who are dead inside
Speak for yourself, I come here for lulz. There are plenty that are antichanners who are assholes on principle that come from lefty pol and Reddit to counter what people do here. Why would anyone who is against Trump spend their time on pol? Yet we have Drumpf threads all day and the election was over a year ago. Noone pays for that

Some of those links are good, but check every link for disinfo and poisoning the well before copy-pasting this. I am compiling a version with cleaner links that only present the facts, no theories

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

changed fbi report link to one that you dont have to pay or log in for

changed war is by deception to older version, which contains important info about how jew neocons like wolfowitz pushed for the iraq war using 9/11 as an excuse, and how jew-run Office of Special Plans falsified intelligence to get us into iraq

took out stuff with disinfo and unproven theories in it. Jew posters will use any little inaccuracy or unproven theory to babble endlessly and waste our time

Go to bad Israel. Sup Forums got it all figured out

Cool. I just copied this from a thread last night and totally didn't bother to check the sources. It seems to have been effective so far but I will use your better version, after I check the sources myself this time of course.

bump

The reason I stress checking sources is because 90% of any 9/11 thread is arguing about things that don't need to be argued about. I took out the RT stuff because guaranteed someone will say russia is capitalizing on our tragedy to increase distrust in our government. And they obviously are. So I just include neutral information from trusted, relatively unbiased sources to keep the discussion neutral and focused.

bump bump fucking BAAAAAMP

awesome pasta

needs to be in every donald trump thread

update pasta

>t.shill who wants Europeans to be put in da gulags for posting his post

Of course. Appreciate your work and I have looked through the information you edited and will be using this. Thanks.

Channel 4 UK did a thing on 9/11 conspiracies, including on the Israeli movers, which they did not bother to disprove

youtube.com/watch?v=qWNN2pJQkC8

Here's some articles to counter the
>Trump is israel's ally
haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
>Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

No, the solution is frequent, merciless deletion of all slide threads.

The only effective response is heavy and constant deletion. The raiders just change tactics and idiot noobs respond to them.

Praise be to the mods! Delete, delete, delete.

Channel 4 is the only station worth watching here any more. I cancelled all of my tv packages 3 years ago, unplugged my ariels and can no longer receive basic channels. I do have the all4 app on my xbone connected to the large tv in the sitting room though, to ensure I never miss a thing on channel 4. Yes I have seen that in your link.
Most recent thing I watched on there was mini drama The State. Brilliant stuff.

here's an unrelated question. Are british generally isolated from each other today?
Does the feeling of being in a surveillance state contribute to that isolation?

>Here's some articles to counter the
>>Trump is israel's ally
he is
fuck of back to thedonald you reddit cunt

You'd be surprised newfag. Lurk more

>7
Awwww is a Jewboy mad? Fuck off bitch.