The worst debate

Holy shit

The Alt-right needs to actually read some fucking books before going into a public debate in front of thousands of people

Anglin literally does this for a living and he couldn’t even articulate his thoughts. Sargon won the debate and then declared he is never debating the Alt-right again because he can declare that he won the debate

Thank Anglin for making us look like fucking cuckholds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4-g6vhiX1I&feature=youtu.be&t=110
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go back to your discord

sage

No I’m white nationalist

That debate was shit on our side

>Sargon explicitly concedes that he lost the debate
>Doesn't want to reveal his secret plan to defeat the SJWs because then the alt-right will subvert it "for some reason"
>Doesn't believe his ideas are good enough to actually share them
>Says the alt-right will be dead by the SJWs before they can awaken white people to their identity and self-preservation
>Says his plan will take decades

sure (((white nationalist)))

How does he concede?

Baked and anglin got emotional and then teamed up on him, making them look desperate

what are you talking about sargon was literally crying during the fucking the debate

>Thank Anglin for making us look like fucking cuckholds
>for making us
>us

I was never part of your controlled opposition movement, you faggot.

What debate did you watch? I felt embarrassed for Sargon throughout most of it. I almost had to turn it off at one point

Where?

Sargon was asking anglin simple questions about removing your enemies and he wouldn’t even answer them

We took Sargon down. Shadilay!

Go make your tea, carl

CARL CAN'T MEME

Genuine question: has Sargon ever made anyone laugh?

Weren't you listening to sargoy? It wasn't a debate.

Reminder that this is vee and the liberalist discord shilling

The alt right is just a meme. Most of the faces of the alt right are either fags or nerd virgins. Your white enthostate is gone and it’s not coming back. Better build that wall and get behind trump I guess.

yes
I laughed my ass off when he took his flock of shit raptors up against an alpha t-rex on his ark server and got wrecked.
his cries for help in the chat really made my day

It's not Anglin's fault. Baked Alaska was a huge burden on the entire thing.

Anglin made good arguments, but Sargon has been preparing for months.

Sargon won.

It's so fucking obivous.
Why did Baked need to invite 5 different white nationalists in order to debate him ?

Yes Sargon fucked up in the beginning with the whole "debate/conversation" issue but in the end both him and Baked had what they wanted.
At that circlejerk right now is so fucking cringe.
Yes Sargon fucked up in the beginning with the whole "debate/conversation" issue but in the end both him and Baked had what they wanted.

And Warski is the king of all brainlets holy fuck. "Yeah Sargon should stick to the low-hanging fruits", said the man unable to use words with more than 3 syllables.

They were all on top of eachother and off into the weeds with arguments about, if sargon agreed to debate Spencer and if so when. Not a good debate because Sargon can't answer a question in a straightforward way and Anglin needs to work on his rhetoric. All around shit show.

I also don't know why Baked Alaska considers that Sargon attacked the Alt Right.

Sargon was dishonnestly dragged into the mud by CPR during the Kraut shitstorm in the first place.
Also, I've seen retards threatening his kid with their real names on Facebook. This isn't Sup Forums shitposting. I would react pretty much the same if I was him.

starts 2 min and 12 seconds into the debate

He attacked before last summer. Skeptics kept saying that now that they're done with SJWs, they're coming for the Alt Right.

Yup its pretty fucking obvious

Are you just unable to make friends in real life that you have to rally behind e-celebs like it means something?

Are you remotely aware that the real world doesn’t give a royal shit about what tripe these retards regurgitate?

(((Fellow white nationalist here)))

Sargon won because he told me and only me his secret plan that even he doesn´t know.
Btw white people don´t exist but they are under attack in their non-existent countries and I think the alt right are a bunch of cucks because they don´t want to exterminate niggers.

It's because anglin doesn't have beliefs, he's a literal jew who is controlled opposition, his job is to cause infighting within the right wing.

Anglin asked Sargon the simple question "Do white people have the right to establish a homeland for whites?" and Sargon dodged around and never answered.

When my secret plan is unveiled after 30 years the Alt Right will be destroyed.

W I T N E S S E D

youtube.com/watch?v=E4-g6vhiX1I&feature=youtu.be&t=110

What was the “debate” about? It has to be able to be summed up in a solitary statement.

Baked Alesia is fucking retarded, I literally hate him more then Sargon

The ending was a total shitshow when several other people were invited in for a meme.

Leave, Sargon. You lost the debate.

I had to cut out because Anglin was doing nothing but getting angry and not answering anything or even facilitating a conversation. I guess this sort of thing happens when you have a stacked podcast, and the moderator has no idea what he's doing.

How do you people stand these 'blood sports' matches?

The eternal (((austrian)))

how does sargon manage to make himself look like a retard in every debate?

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Sargon developed the British version of the Alt Right.

That's Kraut. Sargon had always been out of it.

He was 1v6ed and he still demolished the fuck out you. BRFO ETERNALLY

>muh books
>muh debate
>alt kike
>our
>white nationalist
>I
>t.another illiterate communist retard being a good goy for free

Fuck off, I don't care about any of these faggots. Stop spamming threads about them

I don't see race or groups, but FUCK THE GERMANS!

No, he hasn't.

He was there in the beginning, and he got hit first.

Why are leading alt-right figures consistently so retarded?

Azzmador would have been better, he actually believes what he talks about unlike (((anglin)))

The alt-right has always been retarded.

Anglin won.

Ja, agreed. Warsky is a fag too. I only watched to see how badly Anglin would BTFO Sargon. I was sadly disappointed.

Warsky confused John Locke with Loki from the marvel movies, he his legit retarded

t. tiny shills

he makes them bucks tho

White supremacist*

ftfy

Has your country ever done something good with good intentions?
Honest question, I can name more good actions done by Israel than by the UK.

Sargon won because he calmly agreed with the majority of what Anglin said, to everybody's surprise.

I wasn't born when the Jewish state was created so I cannot bear any responsibility for it.

A gentleman and a scholar.

sargon will go back to boring videos, claim moral victory cause baked couldnt help but invite his fucking dickhead friends in at the end to dog pile. andy bringing up his pointless drama as silly as well "nigga you are meant to be on my show!" jesus save your bitching for twitter.

No I am talking about the fact that in all of britains ~2000 years of history you have done nothing honorable or good that wasn´t just a fasade for some backstabbing reason.

pretty accurate, assessment desu

All of a sudden I have to think of Sargon. I wonder why...

I remember him saying that Kraut's move on RageAfterStorm was retarded in the very beginning.

Sargon also consistently said that he wasn't interested in going against the Alt-Right because of the "they have no power" stuff.

And he didn't agree with what they were doing so he left. Then he got dragged into it again by Coach Soy Pill and you cucks trying to take him down with guilt by association.

why does Sargon think Pakis and africans will buy into British cultural hegemony when this approach has been tried in the united States and has failed spectacularly?

these people hate you and want to take everything you own, the overwhelming majority of them not only want to have nothing to do with British culture but see their presence as active revenge for the British colonialism of yesterday, they are not coming to the uk to integrate and share a piece of pie they want to literally destroy it while stealing everything that isn't bolted down

It was pretty cringy that they were just hammering him with strawmen as he told them that he actually agreed with them.

The Jew should be behind the Anglo in that pic

Whatever. Doesn't matter anymore.

and neither do you

No, that was him trying to weasel out of it. I had screencaps of him admitting that it was HIM who told Kraut to doxx Rage.

Hahaha op is a faggot. Andy triggered the fuck outta sarcuck

>that feminine outburst

Just because the man can't speak doesn't mean he didn't bring up a good point. Sargons strength is going after groups that are obviously moronic. Sjw and Antifa are low hanging fruit because no one likes them.

Are you non-white?

>that insecurity

>I had screencaps of him admitting that it was HIM who told Kraut to doxx Rage.

Wew, I bet they're as real as the pic of his ass from that fake twitter account.

He doesn´t, he will go back to doing anti feminist ans anti SJW videos and live a comfy life.
He could loose his patreon money, his youtube channel and get into legal trouble in his cucktry.
He knows we are right, he will just leave and stay in his corner living his life.

T-t-t-they're n-n-n-not real. B-b-b-based Soyfather would never do that.

And your meme is also shit, dumbass nigger

>Sargons strength is going after groups that are obviously moronic. Sjw and Antifa are low hanging fruit because no one likes them.

In our circlejerks, yes. But in the meantime, they still managed to change the Canadian National anthem, they are still melting down Viking artifacts and they are still going to force you to use consent certificate before you fuck a precious wahmen if their shit goes on.

This whole Sargon VS Alt-Right is retarded. Both should just keep ignoring each other and pursue their immediate goals, which happen to have a lot in common at the moment.

Yes. Alt-Right doesn't give you 8k a month. He's a well paid entertainer.

even if it would and it probably will soon, it isn´t a safe position

>m-muh faked screencaps aren't fake!
>s-soygoy btfo

Who's Anglin? I don't know keep up with these e-celebs anymore.

>I have screencaps proving Sargon is behind everything
>I-I swear they're not fake
>N-no I'm not brainlet

Everyone was shit but Sargon was slightly better. I guess he won, but everyone lost.

Some guy soygon hired to make a fool of himself in the name of some "alt-right" imaginary group.

He has a literal PHD GENIOUS as a cohost, and Lücke;y warski knows to stfu and let if do his thing

>hurr durr the alt-right

No one here ever claimed to be alt-right. Sargon never claimed to be alt-right. "Alt-right" is a meme term used by the kike media to try and silence opposition. Shut the fuck up and go back to your divide and conquer planning chatroom you fucking faggot. You'll never be able to change our mind, you are wasting your meaningless time.

He runs the Daily Stormer

This is pretty desperate, Vee

From what I've seen of it, Sargon couldn't address some fundamental arguments such as how a civic nationalist society is a new concept and untested in the grand narrative of human civilisation.

Looking back through the debate, it seems sargon left after about an hour. Bit ridiculous desu.

once the jews fully destroy the US, we will be able to do as we please

he came in and said that he willl not debate any ideas and only wants a conversation

It got better when Azzmador and DeMarcus Leibowitz got on.

You are a bunch of fucking cuckolds, and you're a liability conservatism.

If a mob of hipsters went out and started punching all of your heads flat off your fucking necks, I would not shed a single tear.

Grow up.