Fuuka thread, we straight now

Fuuka thread, we straight now.
Cakes > Penises

Does he still love dick though?

Fuuka II must have sapped his dicklust.

Grannys> cakes

Is this even worth reading? Dropped it after first chapter after I realised it has the stupidest plot summary I've ever read.

you did it good user
Apart the girls in the shower the plot is boring.

You didn't even read until the truck of peace part? Shame.

You should at least read until the truck, it's a legitimately good series until then.

Which chapter is this?

ch 163

Thanks

Wasn't this guy gay?

good to see him cured, he seemed like a nice lad

Based Seo curing gayness.

it has a sort of train-wreck appeal, but gets boring in between dopey plot twists

it's a good thing this manga wasn't created by gaijins, or especially popuar over here, or there'd be an uproar

Has this been translated or did I skip too many chapters?

I still don't get Japan & Seo & their trucks. I really don't.

I'm still mad he ruined such a nice one shot.

I always suspected if that superfluous lesbian from Kimi Machi hadn't been exiled from the cast after about 5 chapters, she would have eventually fallen for Haruto

it hasn't been translated, and probably never will

Fuck that truck.

why? It was a set-up for a nice story

I genuinely believe it's his best story, which is a little sad

wait, is she staring at the truck?

It wasn't ruined, he made it into a 7 chapter series called Half x Half or something.

Still surprised that Suzuka managed to give birth to a girl like that.

it does sort of defy expectations that what emerged from a cunt's cunt wasn't actually a cunt

Yamato's semen must be magic. From the flashback of the two wrestling naked, Suzuka mellowed out slightly. By the time she's a mother of two, she mellowed out a lot.

did you see the bonus chapter of Fuuka where she threw a newspaper at Yamato, because it had an article talking about how he was seen together with Honoka, and called it a date?

Is it me or is he older looking?

maybe his body's aging quicker to better-suit the cake?

1.0 is still best girl.

I'm behind, what happened with Fuuka 3.0

What was even the point of making him gay then?

she was revealed to be some weirdo from Fuuka1.0 and Yuu's class who resembled Fuuka1.0 slightly, but decided to alter her appearance and actions even more, because she liked the protag.
She eventually packed it in because she realized the protag liked 2.0, or something.

I don't think the insanity and creepiness of her behaviour was ever really addressed, and she and the other characters went their separate ways amicably

1) laughs
2) gay wingman role, helping to bridge the gap between the MC and the heroine without being a potential love-rival for the heroine's affections.
3) Appealing to fujos.
4) Allows Seo to add a handsome male character to the cast who might appeal to girls, without appearing like a threat that might 'poach'-ing potential love interests from the harem of the MC(the character the audience identifies with)